Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: What Could Have Been (Temporary Hiatus)

Back to Guilds

A semi-lit and up Bleach Role-Play Guild with an alternate Story and Original Characters. 

Tags: Fullbringer, Shinigami, Arrancar, Story, Quincy 

Reply ♢Out of Character
Mandatory OoC Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx

Greedy Consumer

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:33 pm
Zigzag_Dragonslayer
Why does everyone have a dozen characters? Can I have another character? Is there any position that could use my particular writing style. Not another character like Jack; I'm talking about the flavor of my writing.

I only have two cat_neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:35 pm
Zigzag_Dragonslayer
Why does everyone have a dozen characters? Can I have another character? Is there any position that could use my particular writing style. Not another character like Jack; I'm talking about the flavor of my writing.

Well your welcomed to have another character in fact everyone has been it been encouraged actually to avoid being stuck in one place waiting on someone.  

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Ubiquitouch

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:37 pm
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Lol, I'm pretty sure most people have two. I think I'm the only one with three.

But yes, you're free to make a second character. I wouldn't know what role to recommend though.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:38 pm
Awesome! Can I do an Espada like Stark and Lilynette? One where it's two people but really their one being?

Jighthigh
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Well your welcomed to have another character in fact everyone has been it been encouraged actually to avoid being stuck in one place waiting on someone.

Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Yuri Valentine - Sifu

Greedy Capitalist

10,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:38 pm
Jighthigh
Yuri Valentine - Sifu
Jighthigh
Yuri Valentine - Sifu

Do you still need someone to interact with at the division one grounds because
I can make an Npc if you need (I'm going to be making one quickly anyhow.)
Would be nice, so that I can actually, y'know, have Gengyo actually go to and say, "Hey, uhhh, I have an insanely powerful Arrancar here. Oh, and btw, there's a couple Kido Grandmasters of at least Captain level currently waltzing around."

Alright just send Genyo over to the first division and I'll reply as soon as I can.
He exited Streets a day or so ago. I was just waiting to have him enter First Division until I at least got a yes, no, go-to-hell about who, if anyone, would be accompanying him in his escape. Cuz after all, he did extend the offer before he left, and the exit post allowed room for basically every Shinigami still in Streets.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:40 pm
Yuri Valentine - Sifu
Jighthigh
Yuri Valentine - Sifu
Jighthigh
Yuri Valentine - Sifu

Would be nice, so that I can actually, y'know, have Gengyo actually go to and say, "Hey, uhhh, I have an insanely powerful Arrancar here. Oh, and btw, there's a couple Kido Grandmasters of at least Captain level currently waltzing around."

Alright just send Genyo over to the first division and I'll reply as soon as I can.
He exited Streets a day or so ago. I was just waiting to have him enter First Division until I at least got a yes, no, go-to-hell about who, if anyone, would be accompanying him in his escape. Cuz after all, he did extend the offer before he left, and the exit post allowed room for basically every Shinigami still in Streets.

Alright well I'll be ready anytime then.  

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:44 pm
Zigzag_Dragonslayer
Awesome! Can I do an Espada like Stark and Lilynette? One where it's two people but really their one being?

Jighthigh
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Hmm I think that would be fine but I can not guarantee you a spot as a Espada since I'm not the leader of the Arrancar, but you will likely will get a spot if you wish to be one.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:47 pm
Ubiquitouch
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

But yes, you're free to make a second character. I wouldn't know what role to recommend though.

Haha not Including Mad Eater I've got four I win!

(I'm acting super childish as of lately)  

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Samurai of the Mist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:30 pm
Jighthigh
Ubiquitouch
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

I recommend making a Fullbring. Or a Quincy, though you have an Archer already with Jack.

Make a Fullbring part of Xcution's group. it's starting to get rather lively.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:32 pm
Mattrnot
Yaroki
Blades252
Ok, asking right now so that my chara can actually move on from being in limb between Streets and First Division Trainign Grounds. Are any of you guys actually planning on coming with or is it just gonna be Gengyo and Esmeralda?If you're not, then I'm asking you to please at least post your acknowledgement of the bright-a** flash of white light that just teleported him and her off the battlefield.  

Yuri Valentine - Sifu

Greedy Capitalist

10,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Samurai of the Mist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:33 pm
Jighthigh
Yuri Valentine - Sifu
Jighthigh
Yuri Valentine - Sifu
Jighthigh
Yuri Valentine - Sifu

Alright well I'll be ready anytime then.

Ahem. Hate to say it, but it's a little too late. We're about to grab our buds and gtfo of Soul Society. Oh, not without leaving a special gift in the form of an unstable hollowification in Mana. You will deal with his fully unstable hollow form raging about. And the essential rubble that's left of the 10th Division. #Shinigami reaction time.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:34 pm
Jighthigh
Ubiquitouch
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Only one guy: Gengyo. I could make a second Shinigami, or perhaps a Vizard, but considering I MIGHT have Gengyo join the Vizards anyways, or I might not....idk, It'd be weird having 2 charas that might be on the same side.  

Yuri Valentine - Sifu

Greedy Capitalist

10,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ubiquitouch

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:38 pm
Yuri Valentine - Sifu
Jighthigh
Ubiquitouch
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Only one guy: Gengyo. I could make a second Shinigami, or perhaps a Vizard, but considering I MIGHT have Gengyo join the Vizards anyways, or I might not....idk, It'd be weird having 2 charas that might be on the same side.

Yeah, I believe we're limiting people to at most one of each race. That's why I waited until Shizuko was a Vizard to submit Ulixes.

Unrelated, sucks how unresponsive the people you've been trying to interact with have been. :/ Makes it hard to have your character do stuff in a timely fashion.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:43 pm
Aaron McLain-x
Jighthigh
Ubiquitouch
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

I recommend making a Fullbring. Or a Quincy, though you have an Archer already with Jack.

Make a Fullbring part of Xcution's group. it's starting to get rather lively.

But I made a Fullbringer gonk , sorry it looks like you quoted the wrong person.  

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Yuri Valentine - Sifu

Greedy Capitalist

10,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:44 pm
Ubiquitouch
Yuri Valentine - Sifu
Jighthigh
Ubiquitouch
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Yeah, I believe we're limiting people to at most one of each race. That's why I waited until Shizuko was a Vizard to submit Ulixes.

Unrelated, sucks how unresponsive the people you've been trying to interact with have been. :/ Makes it hard to have your character do stuff in a timely fashion.
Indeed. And then I feel like an a*****e when I have to actually call people on certain things. Like when I asked what characters actually still exist and can be interacted with? Cuz that list only contained less than half the total approved characters.  
♢Out of Character

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games