Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
The Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 3:08 pm
xxxxrace alentine
User Image
sσηg: A Soliloquy of the Boy Who Cried Wolf
sтαтυs: Awkward & Nervous
ωεαρση: None
σσc: Nanana~

Reality is a bit more gruesome than fiction

Grace blinked at Jace and Izan, listening silently as the two conversed. "Y - You mean you don't have a place to stay for the night?" She asked after the two were finished talking.

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

x
x
x
x

Bobby8000

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 12:51 am
User Image

Jace nodded in reply to Grace. "I.... sorta put it off for to long today. I mean, I could go ask now, but what are the odds that they'll have a room ready?" Izan wacked Jace on the top of the head.
"Your such a laid back guy. It's gonna get you killed someday you know."
Even in his smaller form, Izans hit hurt like getting punched. "Ouch! That was uncalled for. I'll figure something out soon enough." Jace turned to Grace. "You don't need to worry about me. I'll figure something out. You know, probably."

Ohime-sama Senpai

Bobby8000

Versatile Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:53 am
xxxxrace alentine
User Image

Grace frowned as she listened to Jace and Izan; she was a bit surprised when Izan smacked Jace on top of his head. "Well... I know just met and all... But it's immoral for me to just leave you like this..." She said softly. She glanced down at her fidgeting hands, then back up at Jace and Izan. "Is there some way I could help..?" She inquired.

x
x
x
x

Bobby8000

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:47 am
User Image

Jace shrugged. "Well, if you could take us to a good hotel, we should be able to stay there until we can get a dorm room." Izan glared at Jace."I can't really thing of anything else that you could help us with at the moment."

Ohime-sama Senpai

Bobby8000

Versatile Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:23 pm
xxxxrace alentine
User Image

Grace pursed her lips, her expression rather thoughtful. She was still quite new to the city and was not very familiar with it, so she didn't know any good hotels. "Well... I suppose you could... possibly stay with me at my dorm...?" She said in an unsure tone. She knew she had a roommate but had yet to meet her; so Grace hoped her roommate would not mind. Besides, they all attend Amaterasu and she trusted Jace, even though she had only met him. Grace believed that everyone who attends the academy were good people.

x
x
x
x

Bobby8000

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:39 pm
User Image

Jace looked thoughtfully at Grace. "You won't get into trouble for letting a guy into the girls dorm?" Jace didn't mind the idea himself, but he didn't want grace to get into trouble because of him. "Well, if your okay with letting me stay, I won't complain. But if your going to get in trouble for it, let me take the fall. I can't have someone else get in trouble for helping me." Jace smiled appreciatively to Grace. Izan floating around Jace, giving him a mischievous look.

Ohime-sama Senpai

Bobby8000

Versatile Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:11 pm
xxxxrace alentine
User Image

Grace nodded, then gave Jace and Izan a smile. "Well.. I don't think they're are any rules against it..." She replied. She stood up and then stretched. "It's fine!" She reassured, turning to Jace. She smiled again. "Hey, Izan, is something wrong?" She asked, looking at Izan.

x
x
x
x

Bobby8000

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:44 pm
User Image

Izan turned to Grace. "Oh, nothing. Just thinking to myself." Jace looked at Izan suspiciously. "You better not be planning anything. Your rather immature for how old you say." Izan shrugged. "I wouldn't dream of it. Especially since Lady Grace is being so kind to us." Jace looked at Izan for a moment, then sighed. "Alright Grace. We're ready when you are."

Ohime-sama Senpai

Bobby8000

Versatile Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:07 pm
xxxxrace alentine
User Image

Grace blinked at Izan and Jace, listening as the two conversed in way only two people whom have been with each other for quite a while do. She nodded, then smiled. "Okay! We should get going then~" She replied, clapping her hands together softly. She stepped off the gazebo and trekked towards the dormitories.
*Exit?*

x
x
x
x

Bobby8000

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:43 pm
User Image

Jace nodded."Alright! I'm right behind you." Jace followed Grace towards the dorms. Izan followed behind, chuckling quietly to himself.
~Exit~>

Ohime-sama Senpai

Bobby8000

Versatile Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:05 pm
xxxxrace alentine
User Image
sтαтυs: Morose
σσc: derp

Grace walked through the garden, the birds softly chirping through the trees and the gentle swaying of its branches calmed her. She continued walking on until she felt like stopping. She was quite a while away from the garden's entrance and it surprised her that the academy's garden was this big. She sat down, crossed-legged on the grass. She saw a dandelion and plucked it from its stem. She remembered her parents saying that one could blow on the dandelion and make a wish. She closed her eye and blew. The dandelion's seeds danced in the breeze for a moment before moving on and off. Grace wished to meet her biological parents one day. The simple thought of her biological parents made her feel sullen. She pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs. A monarch butterfly settled upon her knee. Grace stayed carefully still and watched the butterfly with her one good eye.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:26 am

User Image

'When life is victorious, there is birth; when it is thwarted, there is death. A warrior is always engaged in a life-and-death struggle for Peace.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Micheal entered into the garden, blue pony tail swaying behind him as he moved deeper into the greenery. He had only been here a few days and hadn't bothered getting involved with the school yet, he hadn't seen a point for signing up for anything when he didn't know the basic layout. So many of the areas seemed to be vacant as well, only the sound of hush voices coming from the different rooms. Even now in the garden as he moved amongst the plants he was met with nothing but silence and serenity.

His eyes were distracted by the many vivid colors of the garden, causing him to at first miss the girl who was sitting down on the grass nearby. It was only when his vision followed the grass line did them become affixed to the white hair girl, red eyes meeting red as he took her in for a few moments. She seemed to have a large amount of bandages over her body, either pointing to injury or what they would call 'fashion', and a eye patch. Most of what he saw pointed to her being of a warrior breed, or possibly accident prone if the unfortunate case. He himself was wearing the basic clothing he was given with his sweater tucked around his weight, muscled arms out in the open as they rested to his sides. Even from the bit of distance between them she would easily be able to see his scars, lash marks and cuts covering his arms all the way to his torso.

Micheal moved a bit closer towards her, making the distance down to a few feet as he waved at her and said "Greetings, I take it you are a student here as well?". His voice was strong and clear, cutting through the silence that held over the garden.

MICHEAL xxxxLEONIDAS
↳ | STATUS: STUDENT | CONDITION: FINE | ↵
| OOC: x |

Goddess of Disaster

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:20 am
xxxxrace alentine
User Image
sтαтυs: Morose

Grace was so transfixed on the monarch butterfly before her that she didn't hear the other's footsteps as he approached. It was only when the male spoke when she realized she wasn't alone with a startled jump. The butterfly twitched and fluttered away with her movement. She was a bit disappointed to see it go. Grace turned to the male before her and nodded. "Yes... I am. And you?" She inquired. The male looked old enough to be a teacher. Her hands began to fidget as she tried to keep eye contact.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:03 pm

User Image

'When life is victorious, there is birth; when it is thwarted, there is death. A warrior is always engaged in a life-and-death struggle for Peace.

It appeared that she had not seen him as well, reacting as she did and attempting to make conversations. He didn't want to impose on anything if at all possible so he would tread carefully so as not to be a nuisance. Flashing a white smile at her he nodded, sitting down cross legged before speaking.

"I only signed up for this school a few days ago, I haven't even had chance yet to figure out my lodgings. I figured there was no point to it yet when I hadn't taken time to take in the surroundings and the marvelous sights" he explained, eyes moving away from her and to the area around them. Some people did not like to maintain eye contact, it could make some nervous or uncomfortable if held for to long. At the moment he didn't quite want to lose the interest of the one soul he had managed to find here so this gave her the option of casting her gaze else where so she might be a bit more comfortable.

He watched a group of bees that moved amongst the flowers, smiling to himself. "My name is Micheal Leonidas, I came from Greece. From what I hear this school has quite the roster of strange beings or characters" he said, still not fully looking to her but instead to nature.

MICHEAL xxxxLEONIDAS
↳ | STATUS: STUDENT | CONDITION: FINE | ↵
| OOC: x |

Goddess of Disaster

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:00 pm
xxxxrace alentine
User Image
sтαтυs: Okay

Grace kept her eyes on him, even as he averted them to the scenery before them. She nodded along, her hands continued to fidget. She was never good at socializing. "Ahh... yes," She agreed. She had only met one other person at the academy and she supposed to normal humans, he would have been quite strange, seeing as he had a flying imp that followed him. She had a faint smile on her lips as she thought of that person. "I'm Grace Valentine," She introduced herself politely. She wasn't sure how to state where she was from. She was born in Italy, according to her foster parents but grew up in New York and Arizona in the United States. Grace decided to leave that subject alone. "It's nice to meet you Micheal Leonidas," She opted to say instead. She gave the male a small smile.

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces