Submit

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:35 am
Choices are so hard. crying For RP ones, for now, I will go wiiiiith~

Hopefolly
User Image

Lethrossen
Uhai is my sweetheart. I literally just want a cub from her before she probably passes on ICly, not going to lie. -runs- She's had one litter but they're all grown. I think even now she pines for Hakan, a love that slipped right through her paws and she never saw after her pilgrimage. Al-Ha's coloring would definitely be a reminder for her. derrp.

Bloodlines are my weakness. XD
After I finish RPs for these, I'll probably open him up again! He always needs more love.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:40 am
Safaia

Points are beauuutiful, huu. <3

Demani is Aris-mounties on mom's side, Mizimu on dad's side :3. I will gooo, hmm. Pandora! I can't resist a criminal, hahaha.  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:34 am
unf so excited. Want me to put them up asap?? <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:46 am
yesss ttly so excited!  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:32 pm
If you don't have anything for Ataullah still, I have User Image

He wants to be a historian. He loves history, particularly within families, prides and royalty, and is an intelligent young man. He can come across as a little serious but is generally a very friendly guy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:37 pm
Forgot to post here! << Sounds good, sounds good. Ava only has one RP so it'll take me some time to get the others. SRPs, ugh. So many.  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:14 pm
Zohwhee

Ata does have a fling lined up, so she's not available in that sense, but she could still use friends/relationships/plots, if you want to RP them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:32 am
Meepfur
Zohwhee

Ata does have a fling lined up, so she's not available in that sense, but she could still use friends/relationships/plots, if you want to RP them.

Definitely! I have another girl that needs friends too.

She's a little boisterous and tom-boyish but she's friendly and passionate too.

User Image  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:05 pm
Zohwhee
Definitely! I have another girl that needs friends too.

She's a little boisterous and tom-boyish but she's friendly and passionate too.

That would be excellent. biggrin (Haha, I also have a sister and nephew of hers!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:57 pm
...Oh man I'd written a ton out but I hit a button and it ATE it crap.

1. MORE JAHY RP PLZ.

2. @Sagonige: Svgata. He's been offered to so many lionesses in the past I've lost track. More or less they've all gone MIA before more than one RP got off the ground. It's a shame - he's a sweetie. Gentle but masculine, he's every inch a protector and provider. He'd have no problems at all doting on a lady if it meant her (genuine!) love in return. He's very active, but would find someone gentler/quieter just lovely, I think. Let his be the paws that get dirty digging their den? And let him show her how he cares by bringing her a fresh dinner or pelt or whatever she needed? Eh?

3. @Su-kanya: Anthias. I think he's middle? Upper-middle class? Something. TBH I just think they're pretty next to each other. >> Pinky pastels gotta stick together! I've also never RP'd him. Ever. Oops.

4. @Yu: Mahewa would have no qualms fighting an adol. He's not as young as he once was, but he grew up with the demons and would expect her to give her all, and would do the same in turn. Side note - not that I'd assume she's looking, but if she WERE, he's got sooo much RP to fling with. *cough*

Obviously that's a LOT, if one stood out to focus on or something I'm 100% down for any of them. Or none, that's okay too. I know my attendance hasn't been the most solid! heart  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:51 pm
ShinosBee
...Oh man I'd written a ton out but I hit a button and it ATE it crap.

1. MORE JAHY RP PLZ.

2. @Sagonige: Svgata. He's been offered to so many lionesses in the past I've lost track. More or less they've all gone MIA before more than one RP got off the ground. It's a shame - he's a sweetie. Gentle but masculine, he's every inch a protector and provider. He'd have no problems at all doting on a lady if it meant her (genuine!) love in return. He's very active, but would find someone gentler/quieter just lovely, I think. Let his be the paws that get dirty digging their den? And let him show her how he cares by bringing her a fresh dinner or pelt or whatever she needed? Eh?

3. @Su-kanya: Anthias. I think he's middle? Upper-middle class? Something. TBH I just think they're pretty next to each other. >> Pinky pastels gotta stick together! I've also never RP'd him. Ever. Oops.

4. @Yu: Mahewa would have no qualms fighting an adol. He's not as young as he once was, but he grew up with the demons and would expect her to give her all, and would do the same in turn. Side note - not that I'd assume she's looking, but if she WERE, he's got sooo much RP to fling with. *cough*

Obviously that's a LOT, if one stood out to focus on or something I'm 100% down for any of them. Or none, that's okay too. I know my attendance hasn't been the most solid! heart

1. ALL OF IT. ALL THE TIME.

2. Yesss, so very much yes! He would be PERFECT for her, I think. smile

3. She had an offer awhile back, I'll have to check on the status of that. But we can certainly RP them? She has never been RPed, either!

4. I would be thriiilled if he would duel her! I'm not looking to breed her, though, at least not yet. Although she might be up for a post-challenge, non-breeding fling if she likes him, rofl. Just for fun~  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:03 pm
Fabulosity! I can start a duel tonight if works not crazy, and maybe we can get in some Ela time too! Hmm...the festivals were pretty recent...maybe we could backdate to the. For them to meet properly? Idk!  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:45 pm
Wil try to get some replies out tonight, if I don't give up and crawl off to bed early.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:32 pm
*fusses with things*  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:59 am
Is this still active? If so, I wondered if your Ela Daya had anything planned yet? I have an Ela male I have neglected for far too long.. Sachetan.
He takes duty and honor very seriously and is determined to uphold not only the pride's ideals, but his parents as well. Something of a warrior scholar. A serious male he trains hard to be as strong and as competent. As the eldest of his siblings he sees himself as responsible for his family, thoughn as they have grown this has lessened. He still worries about his parents and visits often.

I think they could be a great match, with her fun side and both of them very physical. She could help bring him out of his stoic mentality a bit.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff