bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:18 pm
CaliWolfe

Oh god, that'd be swell ;u; Barawai would try to make it a competition. To the point where he'd get in Kheri's face if Leila mentions her desire to maybe become a medic. uwu And would try to steer her into his direction. Which would irk Kheri so much uwu Because to him? Barawai isn't even a very good player and he always has a knack for getting on his nerves. ouo

Anyways, Kheri can totally agree to teach her the basics to being a medic. He wouldn't be very happy about it (just because he doesn't really like others in general) but he may grow fond of her uwu; Consider her a good friend eventually, probably. And may treat her like family. uwu

Awww man, I would love to rp with Barawai's brother! Bara would be super jealous of his skills and aim to be better than him uwu He'd probably constantly ask him to play and compete with him. and would be overzealous if he ever won.

Of course, of course! Lokesh is pretty much a wandering soul anyhow XD Like, I can imagine them coming and going with each other uwu If that makes any sense. Because he likes staying with other prides and seeing if his family is there. And he gets along with a lot of other SoA, I believe uwu He's a bit of a pushover 8'D

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 2:58 pm
bullterrierlove

Lol, Leila being the cause of such drama XD ;; I'm so down for that, let's make it happen. I can also somehow imagine if she ends up being a player for both Aka and Barawai trying to swing her into joining each other's teams.

As for Barawai just being jealous of Aka in general, I'll set something up for that to happen later tonight or tomorrow. ((such loving siblings aren't they?))

And the long-term-almost-accidently travelling buddy, makes sense. I'll set something up for them later too. 8D  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:08 pm

CaliWolfe

Oh god, I can imagine that as well XD Barawai would fight for Leila to be on his team. It'd be even more incentive. He doesn't like giving his siblings what they want at all uwu And absolutely enjoys competition.

Alright! No rush! I can set up an rp with Kheri soon ;u;

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:51 pm
Updated! Two new girls added to the bunch and Cheshi and Aajamaak have grown! The front image is also updated.

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:28 am
I have a couple in the Stormborn right now who are looking for RPs:

Biser - Thrall ; Habitual liar.
Maer - Thrall ; Devoted & owned by former priestess Saraneth. Saraneth is missing. He tends her hut and waits there for her.

Berkus - Freeborn ; Huge dope & full of himself.
Ombra - Daughter of the Forest Ghost ; Is slightly malicious, but not a horrible person. Only found in the forest as she's a Fae person and one of the exiled.
Pur'Couer - The Forest Ghost ; Loving mother/grandmother, extremely weary of strangers. Only found in the forest.
Nyuki - Bryna's "Daughter" ; Singing hippie bard. Not a fighter, and is much slimmer and lighter than the rest of the pride's females. Usually found where the streams and flowers are near the forests singing her songs.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:48 am
hibi-tea

I'd be up for Aajamaak meeting all of them any of the forest folk. She's an adolescent but I'm pretty sure she can leave the pride? Or if the forest is in the pride then I suppose that's irrelevant. Anyways, Aaja inherited her family's curse of being overly clumsy and I can easily imagine her taking a morning stroll only to end up horribly lost in the woods. Maybe one of your forest folk take pity on her or she decides to go to them for help?

As for your thralls I desperately want her to meet at least one of them if not both. For this I can backdate her to being a cub if it makes more sense, but I would like for one of them to explain to her what a thrall is. Because... Aajamaak doesn't know. She's a little too slow and busy being clumsy to have figured out, "Hey, thralls = slaves, cool!" I'd also be up for backdating so that your Biser can feed her all sorts of lies to believe. XD Because as a cub she wouldn't know he's lying to her at all.

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:00 am
CaliWolfe
hibi-tea

I'd be up for Aajamaak meeting all of them any of the forest folk. She's an adolescent but I'm pretty sure she can leave the pride? Or if the forest is in the pride then I suppose that's irrelevant. Anyways, Aaja inherited her family's curse of being overly clumsy and I can easily imagine her taking a morning stroll only to end up horribly lost in the woods. Maybe one of your forest folk take pity on her or she decides to go to them for help?

As for your thralls I desperately want her to meet at least one of them if not both. For this I can backdate her to being a cub if it makes more sense, but I would like for one of them to explain to her what a thrall is. Because... Aajamaak doesn't know. She's a little too slow and busy being clumsy to have figured out, "Hey, thralls = slaves, cool!" I'd also be up for backdating so that your Biser can feed her all sorts of lies to believe. XD Because as a cub she wouldn't know he's lying to her at all.

Ombra would be funny for Aajamaak, especially if she's lost. Parts of the forest can be quite dark and Ombra is very hard to spot in the darkness. It would be much fun for her, especially since she climbs trees and moves quietly.

And I don't mind backdating some Biser RPs so she can feed Aajamaak some hefty lies emotion_c8

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:12 am
hibi-tea
CaliWolfe
hibi-tea

Ombra would be funny for Aajamaak, especially if she's lost. Parts of the forest can be quite dark and Ombra is very hard to spot in the darkness. It would be much fun for her, especially since she climbs trees and moves quietly.

And I don't mind backdating some Biser RPs so she can feed Aajamaak some hefty lies emotion_c8

Awesome, I'll go set something up for the I'll-believe-anything-you-say Aajamaak now then.  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:16 am
CaliWolfe

Awesome, I'll go set something up for the I'll-believe-anything-you-say Aajamaak now then.

Sounds good emotion_c8 <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:28 am
hibi-tea
Sounds good emotion_c8 <3

I apologize for the very lazy beginning ;_;  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:11 pm
CaliWolfe

Heeeellloooo. I have a few plots for you!

My Nila is an adventurer just like Damu. She's more of a treasure hunter, but lives for the thrill of any quest! Maybe they could run into each other and becoming questing buddies? Might be fun for happy-bubbly Nila to interact with your more stoic Damu.

Also, I'm cheating and posting this her as well. x3
Stigtyr would love some RP with his bro Tollak! They're big bad adols now and whatnot. Stig never really did get the hang of fighting and being all tough. He'd much rather read scrolls and the like. I'd love for some sibling rivalry/scuffles, seeing as I'm not sure they'd get along too well.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:56 pm
Kaliforneum
CaliWolfe

My Nila is an adventurer just like Damu. She's more of a treasure hunter, but lives for the thrill of any quest! Maybe they could run into each other and becoming questing buddies? Might be fun for happy-bubbly Nila to interact with your more stoic Damu.

Stigtyr would love some RP with his bro Tollak! They're big bad adols now and whatnot. Stig never really did get the hang of fighting and being all tough. He'd much rather read scrolls and the like. I'd love for some sibling rivalry/scuffles, seeing as I'm not sure they'd get along too well.

Yes, yes to both!!

Damu is going to reunite soon with her long-term travelling companion a lioness named Renzi (whose owned by Hopefolly in case your wondering) but some duo adventures between Damu and your Nila, or trio adventures could probably be arranged easily! <33

I have a few specific plots I want for Damu at the moment however she's also up for adventures not on the list to spice up her life.

Ha ha... I've been dying to play Tollak XD I think it'd be funny for him to be teasing Stigtyr about not being a fighter only for him to turn around and start playing mind games with him. What do you think?  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:13 pm
CaliWolfe
Kaliforneum
CaliWolfe

Yes, yes to both!!

Damu is going to reunite soon with her long-term travelling companion a lioness named Renzi (whose owned by Hopefolly in case your wondering) but some duo adventures between Damu and your Nila, or trio adventures could probably be arranged easily! <33

I have a few specific plots I want for Damu at the moment however she's also up for adventures not on the list to spice up her life.

Ha ha... I've been dying to play Tollak XD I think it'd be funny for him to be teasing Stigtyr about not being a fighter only for him to turn around and start playing mind games with him. What do you think?

Trio adventures!!!! WOOOO.
Nila is up to help Damu with whatever adventures she needs to do. It might be a good idea for Damu to end up helping her out of a bind, like being stuck in a cave crevice or something, after which Nila would be willing to do whatever for Damu. Adventures with treasure are her favourite kind, but she's mostly in the business for the adventuring itself rather than the rewards.

As much as Stig tries to hide it, he's still got a nasty Stormborn temper. If Tollak pushed him too far Stig would attack him...and then fail miserably in the resulting fight. OOOOH. Maybe he can get a nice scar on his face? It'd be a daily reminder that Tollak is mom's favourite (since neither Stig or Dagny are going for Reaver like she wants) and that he beat Stig's butt up. Then he'd probably switch to mind games, depending on what sort you had in mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:16 am
Kaliforneum

Trio adventures!!!! WOOOO.
Nila is up to help Damu with whatever adventures she needs to do. It might be a good idea for Damu to end up helping her out of a bind, like being stuck in a cave crevice or something, after which Nila would be willing to do whatever for Damu. Adventures with treasure are her favourite kind, but she's mostly in the business for the adventuring itself rather than the rewards.

As much as Stig tries to hide it, he's still got a nasty Stormborn temper. If Tollak pushed him too far Stig would attack him...and then fail miserably in the resulting fight. OOOOH. Maybe he can get a nice scar on his face? It'd be a daily reminder that Tollak is mom's favourite (since neither Stig or Dagny are going for Reaver like she wants) and that he beat Stig's butt up. Then he'd probably switch to mind games, depending on what sort you had in mind.

Ooo, yes that would work. Should you or me set something up for Damu and Nila's first encounter then?

Yesssss 8D The type of mind games can be up to you mostly. But I was thinking along the lines of something Tollak isn't smart enough to pick up on or Stig sending him off on a wild goose chase that Tollak is convinced beyond believe is real. Something that would confuse him or something he doesn't know how to react to would also work. So anything really! XD  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas