Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:35 pm
Girls Only Club!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to my Girl-Oriented Plot Thread! This is for my female SoA who are in search of mates, flings, specific plots or just general roleplay added to their list!

This entire thread is being updated and revamped for the time being. Head on over to my Priority Plot Thread For now!

Other:
Priority Plot Thread
Journal
Boy-oriented plot thread

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:36 pm
::___Thread Updates___::

July 3rd 2014
-thread is being revamped! Check back later for updates...-

September 22 2014
-thread is finally starting to be worked on, you may post for plots as the details are being sorted out...-

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Lions

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ru'yah | seer | Rogue/Kasai Kingdom

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Minttu | Lorekeeper | Rogue/Jedi pride

Minttu believes that there is two ghosts in her mind and constantly telling her what to do. They are part of her spilt personality but she will insist they are ghosts.

When Minttu is in control:
> She is shy and quiet unless provoked to speak
> She is obsessed with history and will gladly listen for hours about prides history and folk stories

When Nousha is in control:
> She is friendly and more open to speaking
> She is a dieheart romantic and will imagine herself with just about any guy she meets.

When Hathor is in control:
> She is snarky, reckless and a little rude.
> She often hurts others feelings without meaning too. She is overly curious.

Depending on Minttu's personality at the time lions will have varying opinions of her.

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aajamaak | No sense of direction | Stormborn

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shula | Snarky | Kusini'Mwenzi

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tallula | Seeker | Journey Pride

Quote:
User Image Leelo | Nanny | Nchi'

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pembe | Cub | Frozen Pride

Quote:
User Image Pekee | Chatter Mouth | Frozen Pride

Quote:
User Image Azima | Cub | Rogue

Leopards & Cheetahs
and hybrids

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Damu Chui | Adventurer | Rogue

Quote:
User ImageJu Lan | Seer | ...

Quote:
User ImageLeilani | Amateur Medic | Kwa Kikombe

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kohinoor | Rebellious Child | Rogue

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:56 pm
Wild Dogs & Hyenas

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Anemy Catori | Leader-at-heart | ...

Quote:
User ImageCheshi | Artisan | ...

Quote:
User ImageVumilia | Frail Warrior | ...

Quote:
User ImageVellamo | Violent Seer | Rogue / Monster I/T

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yukiko | Primitive | Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:35 pm
Familiars

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:54 pm
CaliWolfe

User Image
You know this gal, I'm looking to get her some pride interactions! She could meet Aajamaak and see how they gel- whether they're friends (which I think might happen?) or otherwise. :3  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:03 pm
Light Atago

Yes! Most definitely! I'll set something up for them later tonight or tomorrow when I have time. :3

edit: Here you go!  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:22 pm
For SB RP, I have a few cubs if you are interested. c:

My two girls are really sweet, good friends. Though Ansa can tend to be a bit naive. My two boys, they can have their moments lol.

Kroff: User Image - A good guy, very protective of his siblings. Tends to be a bit guarded, and not so open with his feelings.

User Image - Fenrir is a bit of a trouble maker.

User Image - Ansa

User Image - I need to look for her name again XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:14 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody

I want rp with... ALL OF THEM.

Jk, Jk. But Aajamaak needs interaction so if your up for that I'm not against it at all; ;D

I'm interested in Fenrir and your girls specifically just because Aaja hasn't had any interactions with guys before; and I think he could be either a bully or someone fun to play pranks with depending on how they react to each other. She also would probably hit it off well with friendly cubs and needs more friends in her life. :3  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:57 pm
For Cheshi!
For starters, I do own her mother Maziwa, and quite a lot of her family actually (adopted brother, uncle, grandmother, and great grandfather - all are adults!) So if you'd like any general family RP I'd love to RP with you~

Damu (Cheshi's adopted brother) is a Gatherer, though blind, collects a lot of items that he thinks feels nice, rather than how they look. Maybe she can look at his hoard of items or help him find some and use them and later show momma? :3  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 5:47 am
Seaki

Yes, all the general RP! I'll even start something up for one of them now because I'm feel particularly creative at this moment.

Aw, that'd be cute. It'd be like a half sibling bonding party where they make accessories together <3 Most definitely something I'd be interested in Rping out. :3

Edit: here you go!  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:34 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:19 pm
CaliWolfe

Hey you!
I see you have a Kikombe.
Well, it just so happens that I have two as well uwu

I have Kheri who's a medic (but if you want to rp with his previous stages, that's cool too.) He's surly, and doesn't like the games. But he's also a real rule follower and isn't very adventurous. And he's quite caring, at least when it comes to ones that he knows. In a first meeting, he'd be a bit stand offish, but he'd warm up to Leila, I think. He's also a medic, and would be more than glad to assist her in her training if she wants to uwu; He may accuse her of being unwanted if he's irritated at her (especially if she does something dangerous that he doesn't enjoy). He'd feel bad afterwards though >> And would try to make up for it.

And then there's Barawai who someday wants to be a coach and have his own little dream team. uwu I could see him teaching her some of the ropes, and flirting with her as well. Since he doesn't know that he's infertile, and likes to believe otherwise since he wants to raise a majority of his "dream team". I could see him getting along very well with Leila. uwu He sort of sucks as well; he just doesn't want to admit it uwu

I also have Lokesh who is a rogue and also enjoys company and helping others. He may be a bit put off by Damu's cold expression, however; he's easy to warm up to others. And would follow her on her adventures but he's a careful sort and would watch over her. He most definitely would bring caution to any danger, but he'd be willing to protect her if the need arose.

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 6:02 am
bullterrierlove

Well hi! :3
I think it would be amusing for Leila to run into Kheri first and then run into Barawai. Then it would be a "which career do I like better?" situation that she needs to choose between. For Kheri she could run into him at any age but maybe if they meet first younger then that's the clause for agreeing to teach her the basics of a medic job in the first place?

Also, I believe I own Barawai's brother, if your interested in rp them together as well (I'm a sucker for siblings rp). Aka is a player in the pride and pretty good at his job too, maybe Barawai is jealous of him or Aka decides to go to him for training?

And Damu! She always needs more travelling partners but I'd like to see how they mesh together first. <3 She and Renzi (her old travel companion, Hopefolly owns her) are destined to meet again but I don't think there will be a problem with him tagging along after that as well. It just means their little adventure duo would turn into a trio at some point in the future.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff