Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[AIM] A Helping Hand. (Tsalar and Kaiser)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 12:34 pm
This is a private AIM-RP between the following.

[-MoomoolatteCha-s Teepee || Sesshy552s Teepee]

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 12:55 pm
sesshy552

Closing his eyes in the harsh glare of the high-afternoon sun-light, Kaiser let out a heavy sigh as he allowed himself a break from his long trek up the mountain. He'd only started an hour or so earlier, but already his legs strained beneath him, and his heart raced in his chest. Head turned back, and eyes opened to peer back down the mountain cliff he'd scaled so far. "Heh, at least I'm almost there." He chuckled to himself before turning back ahead and shifting his weight to rearrange the shallow-empty basket that was strapped to his shoulder, in an attempt to make it sit more comfortably. Hooves clicking lightly against flattened out part of the stone, Kaiser made his way to a slight over-hang that would provide a touch of shade if he leaned into the mountain. Drawing in a heavy breath, he touched his side to the rock and glanced about the area, pausing when his eyes caught the familiar blue on the mountain ledge. 'Only a bit higher.' He thought to himself, then he'd have to head back down..

-MoomoolatteCha-

Wings spread out side,feathers and mane flowing in the wind. He stretched out his claws and then closed them back up as he flew around. Something in his mind said today to go to the rocks. Enjoy the sun bathing there.Maybe even find a little snack or two there. He made the moust terrifing sound with his wings.They made a huge sound that echoed through the cliffs. He probably scared even the most strong one.  Seeing a spot near the top,he agreed that is where he would land soon. Tsalar's tan eyes peers around at the mountains.A natural male and something on his back was trying to climb this tall mountain. Are you silly male?You could kill yourself.  Tsalar snorted.

Quote:

Ears flicked back as a harsh slap echoed through the little valley between mountains, Kaiser quickly raised his gaze to peer about the skies for any sign of the maker. The last thing he needed this high was a run in with a Kalona, he didn't want to have to explain any scars to his sister when he saw her next. Yet.. The Soquili he saw slowly descending around his general area was the strangest creature he'd ever seen. Ears lifting as he pushed her weight off the rock to face the other head-on, just incas it was a fight he was looking for. Yet the glare of the sun againstit's talons as he flew overhead was enough to make his skin crawl. What was he.. Brows pulling together as another harsh wing-beat boomed through the cliffs, Kaiser steadied his hooves against the flat rocks making sure to keep away from any loose pebbles. Tail flicking behind him, his eyes narrowed against the bright sky before he was forced to look away when the other's path took him too close to the suns light. Well this would be interesting if anything.

Quote:

Tsalar watched at the stallioned watched him back.It made him curious to why he was up so far.He decided to land near the stallion to see his reaction. Quickly flapping his wings he went up and then landed in the road in front of the male. Tsalar's talons gripping onto the rocks. "You seem a little tense coming all the way up here and seeing me." He flicked his bird tail and looked around. "It's a little high up isn't it?" Tsalar gave a small grin. The stallion looked somewhat horrified of him. He looked over the male,he noticed the basket,Wondered what it was for. He tapped his right front talons on the rocks.

Quote:

"I'd be crazy if I reacted differently." He replied rather quickly after him, his tone curt and harsh in even his own ears. Muscles tensed and aching beneath him, Kaiser forced himself to remain steady on his hooves in front of the stranger incase he still was looking for a fight. Though the conversation and smile that was sent his way tempted him to feel a bit more comfortable. "You're a rather intimidating individual after all." Tilting his chin ever-so-slightly to the clinking of his sharp talons on the rock before him, Kaiser's bright gaze stayed locked on his form. Body-posture relaxing as the other'd made no move, 'yet..' his mind echoed, but Kaiser simply let out a deep sigh and shook out his mane. "Though, believe me I wouldn't be up here if the favorite plant of my sister didn't grow in these cliffs."

Quote:

Tsalar gave out a small laugh. He was quite the character. "Oh?Its only a little bit of talons and mutant horns?" Tsalar folded his wings to his side. "I wouldn't worry your pretty little head too much,kid." Tsalar looked up at some of the different kind of flowers."Flowers you say?What kind?" He was risking his life for some flowers...He didn't even have wings. "So,you're going to kill yourself for some flowers?" Tsalar looked up high and then low.If that male slipped then he would be a pancake with some blood syrup.

Quote:

Raising a brow at his words, Kaiser couldn't help the deep chuckle that left him. "Kid?" He questioned incredulously, his weight shifting on his hooves as another chuckled rumbled from him. "I bet I'm older then you, boy." He teased with a grin before shaking his head and turning to peer up at the gathering of blue flowers in the cliffs edge. "And it's not just any old flower I'm willing to kill myself for. It's the only flower that makes my sister forgive me when I'm gone for too long." Eyes lighting with mirth, Kaiser glanced back at him. "And no one wants to face the wrath of an upset sibling. She'll bit my ear off or something!"

Quote:

"Sisters." Snorts and rolls his eyes jokingly. "Well,I could be older than you,but the way you looked at me made me think that you were just a kid."He laughed and flicked his tail. Tsalar looked up to where the male was looking. "Ah,the blue ones. She must be an adventerious mare to be all the way up here gazing at flowers." Tsalar kept looking up at the flowers.Should go up there to get the stallions flowers,or watch him struggle. "So,What would I get in return if I help you get these silly flowers?"

Quote:

Rolling his eyes himself, Kaiser sighed heavily and decided not to comment further on the way he'd acted at the others approach. How in the deities name did he expect him to have reacted to his approach. Plus, if you look intimidating you can't very-well expect someone to welcome you with open arms. Yet Kaiser kept his good-hearted grin in place as the idea of Nana and adventurous mixing flashed through his head. Now that would be a sight to see! "Not at all, I doubt she'd come anywhere near here if I offered to carry her up on my back." He joked with another bout of laughter. "She's too much of a homebody to go on much adventuring, no. I made the terrible mistake of bringing her there as a gift when I went through the mountains to reach the desert." Shaking his head, Kaiser walked around to the other's right to step closer to the direction of the buds. "Now she expects them whenever I visit." Yet when he offered to help with the task, Kaiser couldn't help but feel a bit stunned. Tipping his head from right to left slightly as he thought of a reward, he grinned and shrugged to move the basket. "Well, I have a lovely basket here if that tickles your fancy?" Stressing the word, lovely, jokingly he glanced over at him. "Or I could give you my sister? It'd be nice to have her off my tail!" His eyes shone with mirth as he smirked with another chuckle.

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces