Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Home Is Where the Chicken Is (Levi/West) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:48 pm
There was an involuntary shudder spreading through her tail from the demon's choice of play. She chuckled under a guise of fictitious objection, eyes widening as if to say you cut that out or I'll make you, but not actually meaning it (her smile was also a dead giveaway). West was a boil who did silly boil-like things- she liked that. Her next inquiry, however, was just one example of how West differed from other boils back home. Ever make small cakes? cupcakes? Seemed like whether one was a city dweller or a country ghoul, cupcakes were a staple. Just not something tatzel boils would take up learning.

She'd baked cupcakes with Lizzy and Xiu before but Levi had also learnt her kin's variety of the single serving cakes from cooking with her Ma and Gran. How 'bout candy corn ones? Levi smiled widely, tilting her head as if to suggest there was no way West would've encountered these kinds of cupcakes before. Surely, he'd be intrigued with something he'd never made before. C'mon, I'm gonna teach ya tha'tatzelwurm way'a doin' it. The tatzel spun out of her seat and into a stand while speaking, tail gripping the base of the bench as she did so before it floated over to a cabinet under the counter and opened it up to reveal stacked trays and bowls. Levi herself crouched down by the opening, the clanking of metals sounding while her hands pulled out a tin with deep circular grooves. She turned and presented it to West. We'll have ohh~ 'bout thirty minutes once they're in tha'oven? Reckon maybe we can switch over n' yew can teach me a lil' somethin' wrathy. Her tail swayed along the floor in large smooth Ss while she leaned against the counter.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:32 pm
As always, West grinned at the reaction he got from the ghoul, but this time he let her off the hook fairly quickly, lifting his hand away from her tail even after he saw the challenge in her eyes. See? He could be a grown up. A grown up who was about to engage in some extreme baking.

"Can't say that I've ever made 'em, no. 'Specially not candy corn ones." He rose from his seat, picking up his glass and taking it with him as he followed her. His baking history was pretty much limited to being in the kitchen while a cake or two were being prepared and the times he'd made things with Levi. "I've eaten 'em though. Again... not candy corn ones."

Her family's crop was common enough in the world of Halloween, considering its significance in the human one, but even so, West hadn't come across it all that often back home. He could guess it was a demon thing. Or maybe just a "his family" one. Her corn was definitely the best he'd had, regardless. Even when he had eaten it as a scareling, it had been waxy and hard.

"I'd be up fer learnin' the tatzel way," he said, setting down his juice and taking the tray instead. "An' teachin' too. Thirty minutes's on th' short side, but I'm sure I can come up wit' somethin'." The boil smirked. He hadn't missed the innuendo that time.  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out