Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Ketchup (Shun & Hel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:15 pm
Hel had spoken to Shun briefly at Freya and Kettil’s…graduation…thing…party…whatever one wanted to call it. But she didn’t get much time to say anything to him, or hear what he was up to really, and that needed to be fixed. The reaper leapt up the stairs, flying past the usual third floor landing to instead make it to the fourth. She moved down the familiar hall, and stopped at Shun’s door.

She lifted a fist and knocked, resting her hands on her hips while she waited.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:22 pm
Within his room, Shun was working out somewhat, with a pair of headphones over his ears. He was rather focused in the pushups he was doing and almost didn't hear the rapping at his door. A few moments after it sounded though, he realized what he had heard. With a light grunt, he pushed himself to his feet and pulled off the headphones. Currently, he had no shirt, but he figured it wouldn't be a big deal unless it was Lizzy... who tended to have an issue with that sort of thing for whatever reason.

Letting out a breath, he opened the door to see Hel on the other side.

"Ah. Hel," he greeted, not really expecting to see her. She had moved out, after all, "Come.. in?"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:29 pm
While Hel was not a patient soul, she did build up some tolerance to waiting to be acknowledged…thanks to Gramps. The reaper was currently rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet as she waited for Shun to answer, and she was pretty sure he was in there. Call it a feeling. Her hunch and patience was rewarded though, and as soon as the reaper answered the door, she greeted him with a grin.

“Hey! Thanks, friend!” She nodded her head, and slipped past the reaper and into his room. She slipped off her boots by the door, and placed them nearby before she straightened up. “Did I catch you training?” The sheen of sweat, shirtless-ness, plus good attitude at being interrupted gave her the thought…luckily instead of interrupting something else…  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:34 pm
Once Hel had stepped in, Shun closed the door, then moved over to sit upon his bed.

"Yes. I was getting close to finishing, however," he replied with a shrug, lightly rolling his shoulders.

"What brings you here today?"

It wasn't exactly every day that she dropped by and all.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:39 pm
Hel would have said sorry but…she wouldn’t have meant it! But she understood the importance of training…and that it was annoying when that training got interrupted. At least he was almost done. The reaper moved over to his desk and grabbed the chair that was there, pulling it closer to the bed and straddling the chair with her front pressed against the back rest. She let her arms hang over the sides for now, and grinned.

The reaper usually didn’t need a reason to do anything, and the idea of visiting Shun today, right at this moment, had been very much a whim, but also because it had been a while, and if she didn’t do it now, who knew how much more time would pass until she did. “Catching up!” She informed the Grim. “It has been quite a while, and the party was not adequate to hear everything.”  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:44 pm
"That it has," Shun agreed. Prior to the gathering, he hadn't seen the valkyrie for several months even. It was to be expected though. If he recalled, the place she lived now wasn't exactly close to the school.

"Is there anything in particular you wished to hear about?"

The idea of having friends and whatnot was still a relatively new thing with this reaper. So there was a bit of awkward handling with how one 'catches up' with another.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:48 pm
“Anything and everything!” Hel replied, but knowing that answer may have been too vague for Shun, she elaborated. “Anything else going on since the last time we truly spoke? I know both you and Mitsu are graduated now, and looking for a place…will you two live in Town?”

Hel folded her arms over the back of the chair now, and waited.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:29 pm
He gave her a stare for that answer. How the hell was he supposed to tell her that? Thankfully, she elaborated.

"Quite possibly. Though anywhere that's suitable for the both of us will do, really," he replied before letting out a breath, "A few things have been going on here. More trouble with the damn Legacy artifacts. It's been fairly quiet, otherwise."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:35 pm
Hel nodded her head. “Well, I just need to know so that I can come and visit you, ya?” She smiled, though the smile fell from her face as he continued speaking. “The Legacy Artifacts?” She echoed, thinking briefly back to that time, and when they all came out of it with locks on their bodies. Hers had been undone quite a long time ago, thankfully…she rubbed the spot on her chest where it used to be, before she inquired.

“What is going on with them?”  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:48 pm
'Trying to destroy the world again more or less. Awhile ago a number of us were in a sort of... collective dream. The legacies of destruction and grief played a part. One was defeated while the other nearly consumed us," Shun explained before shaking his head, "After that there was... another dream of sorts. It dealt with revenge. That b*****d, Merlin. He claimed that this world was never meant to be ours."

He let out a scoff. The latter was likely... just a dream. Maybe. It was hard to say for certain.

"Things are never simple around here."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:17 pm
Almost wished she could say she was surprised…but she wasn’t. Hel just let out a chuckle and a shake of her head. Jeepers. No breaks for anyone…though it was good to see that Shun had made it out relatively alright…he was a fighter and a survivor…but he spoke of these things also happening in dreams, and it brought to mind that rather odd experience she had a month or so ago. She almost wanted to bring it up, but then thought against it. It wasn’t important…and it didn’t involve any Legacies that she was aware of.

“No, of course they are not…” Hel trailed off for a moment before she grinned lightly. “Ran into a cocky little first year here in the dorms the other day…he mouths off to me like he knows all that is going on around Amityville after I warn him…ha! He has no idea…” She cupped her cheeks in her hands. “But I will ask Nox if he knows about anything going on…” Nox, being the seat of the center of information, was always her go to right now for peculiar things…

“So…when do you start working for your father more…?”  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:21 pm
"Che. Idiot," Shun scoffed under his breath, "I wouldn't really bother with that sort of s**t. Either he'll learn the hard way or get crushed into nothing."

He paused a bit at the mention of Nox. The trick or treaters could potentially know something. But he had a feeling that getting any substantial information out of them was like pulling teeth.

"Perhaps."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:33 pm
“Ya…you know I am all for sink or mother ******** swim, Shun…but I wonder, too…if the new little scarelings need some floaties…” She grinned, and then nodded.

“Ya, perhaps!” She jabbed a thumb at herself. “I am Nox’s personal assistant! I am privy to all sorts of things!” When she pestered him, anyways…which was very often when he wasn’t running her around with other tasks. “So when do you start working for your father more…and what does that entail, exactly, huh?”  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:43 pm
"We were never given the luxury," he said darkly. Shun quirked a brow at the title she dropped, "His personal assistant? Seems like you may have left an impression on him, then."

He shrugged a bit after speaking, then took in a deep breath.

"I've already started. I do whatever he needs of me, really. Some days I simply work at the Crazy 88. Others I act as a lookout. Nothing particularly heavy just yet. That will likely come once I've moved."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:04 pm
“Ya. That is true.” She then nodded her head, and laughed. “An impression, huh?” Honestly, that thought never crossed her mind before, but she supposed he was right. When she looked back at it, no one else was trying as hard as she was to get on his radar…

Hel leaned forward as Shun described what he was doing, her eyes lidding. She didn’t like it. She didn’t like that Shun felt like the only thing he could do and had to do was work for his father. “…What is the Crazy 88? Also, what is…heavy?”  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff