Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] How are you even... (Lunear and Weywot)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:00 pm
It was the bi-annual blue blood ball. A social for any and all blue bloods. It wasn't so much bi-annual just whenever anyone really thought to host a ball for blues only. It also wasn't always blue only but sometimes teal too. Overall it was an excuse to rub elbows with those of a similar hue. Lunear was dressed as fancy as he could afford, attempting to give an air that he totally belonged there and was so much more adult than the rest.

That he was just better and yes, feel free to marvel and bask in his glory.

At least that's how he wished to look. More so, he looked the part of pompous little blue p***k, and as he bumped into another kid his age, he spilled some of his (not so obvious) red not really alcoholic juice that he drank in attempts to imitate elders, Lunear scoffed. Loudly. "Pardon, I know many would want a dance with me, but you'll just have to wait your turn you know, like everyone else."

saint sergio

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:25 am
She didn't even know what the blue blood ball was. Since she surfaced, Weywot was trying so hard to make an effort into actually meeting trolls. Someone had told her the ball was the place to meet other blue bloods, but didn't explain what it was exactly. So, after dusting herself off and putting on her best tank top and shorts, she was here at this thing and sort of hanging away from everyone because she didn't realize how many blue bloods there were, nor did she know what to do.

Why couldn't she just stay in her tunnels?

The shaggy haired, slightly dusty girl yelped, loudly, when she was bumped into and then talked to like that. A blue tint came to her cheeks as she clutched her shirt and stuttered at first and then finally, spoke VERY loudly. "S-SORRY? I GUESS I CAN WAIT." It wasn't like she knew she was actually going to dance. Her eyes scanned the other kid before making awkward little noises again.

iStoleYurVamps

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:52 am
Lunear wasn't used to those on his blood scale looking frumpy. Or, suddenly yelling. Yelling like it was their indoor voice. "Geez-" He winced, rubbing his sound lobes, "No need to shout." This, coming from a very dramatic troll of all things. Still, there were more pressing matters at hand then yelling out apologies.

Like making sure all was smoothed out and no offense taken.

Looking for the girl's color, he frozen when he saw it. Higher than him. Shoot dang, he'd flubbed it. Recovery needed stat. "Well, I suppose some of the fault is mine. Not always paying to much mind around me, thinking on recent events and all." He waved it off, setting his juice down on a passing tray.

"Hrm, if you'd like we could dance now? A small apology for this tiny mishap." He motioned to the small amount of spilled juice.

So tragic.

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 1:30 pm
Weywot winced a bit as he did and rubbed his sound lobs like that. She just looked to her hardened, calloused hands and picked at her fingernails a little. Then, just like that, the other blue blood seemed to change his tune and that confused her. She stared at him with an unabashed look on her face and then wrinkled her nose.

"Dance? I don't dance. I don't know the first thing about it." She did look down ato his juice and then cleared her throat a little more. "I'm really bad at these things." Weywot didn't even know why she was here other than that she was a blue blood and this seemed to be an event for just the two. If he was higher or lower, she didn't know. The hemospectrum was beyond her. Her lusus tried to teach her about it, but it went in one ear and out the other, forever lost in the tunnels and dirt she lived in.

"But... Uhhh, it's no problem?" The more she talked, the quieter the yelling, but she fidgeted the whole time.

iStoleYurVamps

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 2:08 pm
She was a bit of an awkward thing now wasn't she? But that didn't matter. She ranked higher, and thus, he was to be below her.. at least in a public place and setting such as this. There was no point in going around and attempting to lord when he..couldn't. Not without risking image and whatnot. Better to play it safe than sorry at this party of all places.

"Dancing is an art." He huffed, tossing hair from his face, scars shown for a brief moment. "But it's really easy to start out! The steps are pretty simple if you'd like me to show you." She didn't seem too interested in dancing though, so he doubted she'd ask him to show her.

Not like he had a ton of moves he could just show off anyway. His own dancing was... unrefined, kidish at best still.

"Er, if it's forgiven still, I must apologize. These socials are not every troll's ideal." His perhaps, but this one looked ready to bolt. "Lunear Reglos." He held out his hand. "Where would you prefer to be, if you don't mind me asking?"

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:43 pm
This troll was weird. Or maybe she was weird. Weywot just played with her fingers a little and watched him as he attempted to regain composure or something similar to that. "...I don't know anything about art." She saw his scars and her interest was piqued. How did such a young troll get scars like that? Her head tilted to once side and then hesitated.

Did she let him show her how to dance? Would she need it later in life? She mentally whined, completely panicking about these kinds of things before he introduced himself. Taking his hand in her calloused one, Weywot responded. "Weyot... uh Kupier. And I'd rather be back in my tunnels," she admitted lamely, sighing. Under ground where she couldn't be seen or judged, but here she was. Socializing. "I ...don't know about dancing. It doesn't seem like it'd help me dig."

So she might be a little single minded.

iStoleYurVamps
heart

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:25 am
He didn't even hesitate, pulling her into the awkward embrace that would be 'dancing'. "So you're supposed to start like this." He said, looking down at his feet, trying to remember how it went. "And maybe it will help you dig. I wouldn't know, I don't dig anything."

He could pay people to do that.

Shuffling his foot, his expression tightened as he attempted to move his feet while guiding her own. "You have to like, mirror each other so you don't step on toes. I've never done with before so, sorry if I step on your feet by accident." He actually, slightly, meant it.

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:52 pm
She looked down at their feet, feeling just extremely awkward about this whole thing. Dancing isn't something she felt like she'd ever be doing. Still, she tried to follow him, mirror his steps like he said and Weywot tried not to let the blue flush come to her face because that's the last thing she needed. Someone with a higher blood color than her would come along and tease her.

Apparently that was a thing that happened. From what she knew. (Honestly she wasn't even sure she wasn't making that bit up.)

"I don't think.. you could actually hurt my feet by stepping on them."

iStoleYurVamps
I understand if you just want to drop this.

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:00 pm
He looked down and stepped on her feet.

Deliberately.

He smiled in a manner which said nothing of his action, as if he was trying to be charming or playful. Still he'd just very deliberately stepped on her feet. "I don't suppose you might forgive my mistake. I will try to not have it happen again, of course." He grinned, hoping to see what this shy blue might do. It was always the shy ones that were so.. fascinating.

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:04 pm
That was very.. planned. She squinted at the other blueblood when he got off of her feet and just let her toes curl a little bit more, before sighing. "I... yes," she murmured a little, pulling her foot back before squinting at him. "If you don't do it again?" Well she was honestly trying to not yell because she was screaming internally and trying not to step on his feet as retribution.

"Uhm. So is this dancing?" She said as they just kind of stumbled and swayed a little, not even to the beat of whatever was playing.

iStoleYurVamps

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:40 pm
He liked this blue blood he'd decided. They were not overly loud, simple, and perhaps, useful towards his later plans. Plans of being the best. Because one had to plan for the future. Still, he wasn't sure how to win this one over. They seemed simple enough, even if they were his same color. Well, close to. He's just have to lay some charm on. Thick. Schmooze.

"A form of dancing. An attempt. If we had time we might learn the proper steps but as it goes-" He minded the music, pulling away and bowing as it ended. "It seems we are out of time." He did not kiss her hand but rather looked up at her, smiling and rubbing his thumb against the back of her hand. "Or would you like to continue?"

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:51 pm
Simple was a very good word for her thought process. She was obviously not socialized and would actually be very open and easily manipulating.

When the music ended, Weywot let him pull away and she stood there, blinking when he rubbed her hand. It was calloused and very much cracked and rough in his hand but at least she wasn't covered in dirt this time. So he wouldn't get dirty. She was paranoid about getting anyone dirty. And then he didn't seem to let go of her hand and Weywot shifted uncomfortably before slowly tugging her hand away, thinking that was what she had to do.

"...I'm a bit of ...uh. A bad dancer." She really wanted to leave. Ball or no ball, she danced, talked to someone, and that was all you did here, wasn't it? "But you know that. I don't think I'm up for dancing again." Maybe she could sneak out without anyone knowing or seeing her.

iStoleYurVamps

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:34 pm
She was awkward and out of place and that made her curious. It made her something to watch, to inquire about, and, to pry. Weywot had his attention and Lunear was not so easily dissuaded once he became fixed upon something he found fascinating. Or at least curious about.

So what if they were uncultured swine? They were not uncultured swine that he knew the name of and were curious and quiet ans shy and Lunear wanted to know why. "As you wish." He pulled back, all smiles. "Perhaps at a later date then?"

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:39 pm
"....Sure. Yeah, okay," she said with a little tilt to her head. "I guess we can meet up again?" Hopefully there wouldn't be any dancing. Why this troll wanted to meet up again was beyond her but maybe this was the start of friendship. Not that she had any experience with it, but still, it felt like it could be. "You... I mean, I'm usually found in the forest somewhere, but I can... come into the city more if that's more comfortable with you?"

Does this mean she'd have to get more clothes? Probably. Oh well. She'd figure out something to wear so she felt more... in place than she did now.

iStoleYurVamps

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:46 pm
Smirking, a million plots and plans of possible manipulations in his thinkpan, Lunear bowed to the other blue, doing his best to maintain his image of a suave young gentletroll. "That would be a delight Weywot. I shall look forward to our next meeting." He waved his goodbyes at her before stepping off the dance floor, inwardly hoping he'd live long enough given the fact he was as of late, and bit... rebellious.  
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games