Welcome to Gaia! ::

YuriRhythmics

Back to Guilds

A yuri roleplay guild, because there just aren't any yuri roleplays anymore! 

Tags: yuri, femslash, lesbian, hangout, roleplaying 

Reply 1x1 Roleplays
Unseen World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:50 pm
User Image
User Image

"But...." C.T. began her voice taking on a bit of a whining edge. She didn't really want to stick around for too long. "If we stay around to say goodbye, they are all going to know why we are leaving, and that's a bit embarrassing isn't it?" C.T. argued.

But she kept all other forms of resistance to herself and instead grinned at Esther's sentiments. "I would have never expected my lift to go in this direction, I was prepared to solve all of this mess with Jacob and just live my life alone. You've helped me so much." C.T. said smiling at her wife "And I'm going to spend tonight and the rest of our lives reminding you how much I care for you." She added, before looking back to all the guest that they had to bid farewell to.

Well C.T. only knew how to be blunt.

"We're leaving!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:46 pm
User Image

| esther tereshchenko

Esther smiled and blushed. The feeling was mutual. She remembered the determination she had felt when she had gotten into her car and driven into the night. No plans. No destination. There had been nothing for her, and she had been prepared to live the rest of her life in meaningless solitude. C.T. had changed all of that.

Okay, but that announcement maybe could have been a tad more subtle.

Esther's blush deepened when everyone turned to look at the couple. She waved awkwardly.

"What?" came Mag's voice over the microphone. "What are you--but you just got here!" She turned off the microphone and walked over to C.T. and Esther. "Fine, I see how it is," she said with a sigh and shake of her head, folding her arms across her chest. "Well, have fun!" She pulled C.T. into a hug and whispered playfully in her ear, "Lots of fun."

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:01 pm
User Image
User Image

"Yes, yes we just got here, and we had tons of fun while we were here, and now we are off to spend time with each other." C.T. stressed that to Mag who seemed to get the point rather quickly, to the point of even making a bit of innuendo about it. C.T. pushed her friend off of her and took Esther's hand, taking the opportunity to slip out of the hall without much more delay, from the looks she had received it seemed that everyone understood well enough what was going through the minds of the newly weds.

Part of C.T. wanted to giggle like a school girl and whisper to Esther "They know that we gon do it." But she decided to keep it a little more mature than that, her wife was already blushing as is.

Connie lead them back outside to the waiting driver who moved to open the door when he saw them, she wondered how much he hated his job, it couldn't be fun just sitting around waiting for people and driving them around all day, but he was ever polite, as he closed the door behind them, she'd make sure to leave him a huge tip. But for now her mind was going to be on Esther. "Any hints as to what this surprise may be?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:24 am
User Image

| esther tereshchenko

If Esther had known what was going through C.T.'s head, she probably would have appreciated the decision for maturity. Once the door was closed behind them, Esther straddled C.T.'s lap and wrapped her arms around the girl's neck. "Only that I think you're going to like it," she said with a grin and a wink. "Just something for us to play with." She leaned in to kiss C.T. and refused to say any more about it, figuring C.T. would get the general idea. The thought that the driver might be watching them didn't really bother her anymore--it wasn't like she was doing anything too scandalous. And it added maybe just a tad more excitement to the whole thing.

Once they reached the hotel, Esther gave C.T. one last kiss before climbing out of the car and grabbing her wife's hand. Just like C.T. had promised, Esther intended to show C.T. just how much she cared about her. Sounded to her like a great way to start their lives together.

(Think we can probably wrap it up here?)

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:53 am
THE END

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:09 pm
Haha, well, that was effective. Want to start us off in our new one since your character finds the baby?  

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:07 pm
yes of course  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:03 pm
So... the post count is at 666. That makes me nervous. I just wanted to make it 667...  

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:13 pm
Lol!
That was a perfect post too end on! awwwww XD  
1x1 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash