Welcome to Gaia! ::

YuriRhythmics

Back to Guilds

A yuri roleplay guild, because there just aren't any yuri roleplays anymore! 

Tags: yuri, femslash, lesbian, hangout, roleplaying 

Reply 1x1 Roleplays
Unseen World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:12 pm
User Image
User Image

"Just the two of us?" C.T. thought about that for a while, it would be great if she were to be honest, because she was a bit of a loner, so doing things on a small scale would always be awesome for her. "You are all that I need, and I would love a wedding with just us." C.T. said to her future wife, but there was a bit of an asterisk on that.

"But..." She added, pressing her forehead to Esther's and closing her eyes. "It would probably really hurt my mother and my father, and Mag and the others as well." C.T. said, inhaling deeply. "I don't think we can just keep things that simple."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:21 am
User Image

| esther bradley

Esther sighed. She had figured as much. It wasn't that she was opposed to having everyone there--she definitely wanted them to be! But it would be so much simpler with just her and C.T. Oh well. "Yeah, you're right," she said. "Mag would almost definitely murder you." She smiled and kissed C.T.'s cheek. "Have you thought about what you're going to wear?" It was a stupid, trivial question, but she was curious. "Honestly, I think we should just both go naked. You already proved yourself to be kind of an exhibitionist when you opened the door for Mag in your birthday suit."

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:03 pm
User Image
User Image

"I'm not wearing a dress." C.T. said suddenly and firmly, perhaps a bit more serious than she had meant to be, but she was reminded of that short red number that Esther had forced her into during the impromptu party that had been thrown here not too long ago. If she were to be honest, looking back. The dress had made her feel a bit more beautiful than she ever thought she could be. She blushed a bit at the memory and at Esther's mention of them being wed wearing nothing but smiles. C.T. couldn't help but laugh. "I'll do it if you will, but I think you're going to have to be the one who explains that too my parents, and poor Kia."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:44 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

Esther blinked in surprise when C.T. stated she wouldn't wear a dress clearly and firmly. Apparently, C.T. felt very strongly about this matter. Esther laughed. "Okay, baby, sure," she said with a smile, "whatever you want. Did you think I was going to force you into one or something?" This was C.T.'s wedding, too. She could wear whatever she wanted, because Esther was pretty damn sure she would look amazing in anything that she put on. Hearing C.T.'s response to her joke, Esther chuckled and blushed. "Ah, right. Well, maybe not, then."

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:01 pm
User Image
User Image

"If I were to be honest, yes. I wouldn't put it past you too try and force me to wear a dress." C.T. said giving Esther a look, she was pretty sure she was talking to the same blonde who had forced her into a dress before, even if Esther was acting all innocent now, C.T. wouldn't forget, she never forgot.

"Oh? No more nude reception?" C.T. ask feigning surprise before grinning smugly. "Thought so." She added, before going quiet, thinking for a moment. "On the note of keeping things small scale, the back yard of my parents house is rather large, think it would fit everyone? It's less than 30 people by far."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:10 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

(An elephant never forgets.)

Esther could sense that she was being accused of something, and it took her a second to remember what. "Okay, I have no regrets about that," she said with a grin, recalling the time she had forced C.T. to wear a dress for the warehouse party. "You looked so sexy in that dress I just..." She shook her head. "It was totally worth it. But this is your wedding."

When C.T. mentioned her parents' backyard, Esther considered, then nodded. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea to me. They have a nice yard. We could dress it up a little, and it would be perfect."

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:26 pm
User Image
User Image

"Our wedding." C.T. corrected but she said nothing else, looking away from Esther she blushed a bit at the girl calling her sexy. She knew that Esther felt that way about her, because Esther was one to tell her as much very often, but still C.T. wasn't used to being called as much. It was very flattering. Esther conceded but C.T. wondered if the girl knew to the full extent what power she could have. All she had to do was insist on C.T. wearing a dress, and before long C.T. would probably melt. C.T. pondered that over while Esther confirmed that the wedding location was fine with her. "So what will you be wearing, and will there be anyone that you will be inviting personally? Someone that isn't in our immediate family?" C.T. asked, a bit more hesitant with this approach.

(Do they now?)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:09 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

In our immediate family, C.T. had said. Esther had thought before about the idea that C.T.'s family was essentially now hers, as well, but she still got excited when someone said it outloud. "For what I'll be wearing, well, you'll find out on our wedding day, won't you?" Esther said with a grin--although really, she wasn't even sure what she would be wearing. Something white, she guessed. But likely not anything long or poofy. "As for if I'm inviting anyone..." Esther shrugged. "I haven't really thought about it, honestly." Both of her parents were definitely out. Even if she wanted them there, it would be too risky. "I guess I have a friend or two I could maybe invite. But I haven't talked to them in a long time. Since before you kidnapped me." Ha, kidnapping. It was hilarious to Esther now.

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:58 pm
User Image
User Image

"Well, I guess I will huh?" C.T. said, shaking her head a bi. "I guess it is bad luck for the groom to see the brides wardrobe before the wedding, but I doubt that will apply to us, we've already been through the worst that the world could possibly throw at us." C.T. said confidently. "But you know, that goes for you as well, I'll hide what I'm going to wear from you as well." C.T. teased, she already had an outfit in mind, but she'd need Mag's help before, and Kat as well, she knew her sister would want to be there to help.

I hindsight it would have probably been better not too ask Esther if she had any guest in mind. The girl had been in the midst of running away when Eliot and Sandy had "found" her, it was probably safe to say that Esther didn't have anyone she was terribly close to besides C.T. and the others. Connie decided not to add any comments, Esther hadn't thought about it herself, so she knew that if the girl did suddenly think of someone that she would tell her and that was good enough for C.T.

"To be fair, I didn't kidnap you, it's totally against my morals, I just held you for ransom." C.T. said with a grin. "But at the end of the day, I'm glad you were abducted."

(time skip?)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:34 pm
Ecchi Pantsu

User Image

| esther bradley

Esther poked her head out of the mirror and looked around. "Psst! Connie!" she whispered. This was C.T.'s bedroom and changing room, and she was supposed to be here. So where was she? Esther stepped away from the mirror and folded her arms across her chest as she continued to search for her soon-to-be wife. "Connie?"

Maybe this was a trap. Maybe Mag had already cleared C.T. out of the room and was hiding in the closet, waiting to pounce. Esther was in hot water with Mag because she had kidnapped C.T. during their bachelorette parties. She hadn't been able to stop herself! The male strippers Mag had hired for C.T.'s party had just been too attractive. What if they had made C.T. straight? (Esther recognized now, of course, that this thinking made no sense. But she hadn't been willing to risk it.)

So yes, this could very well be a trap. Mag had ordered C.T. and Esther to remain in separate rooms until the ceremony actually began because of "tradition," but Esther wanted to see C.T. before everyone else did. She supposed it wasn't the end of the world if she didn't get her wish; she would be marrying C.T. in a few minutes. Esther was all ready, thanks to Jennie's much-needed help. She was wearing a white sheath dress, white heels, and Jennie had braided her hair around her head and put little flowers in it. Esther was timing herself to see how long she could wear all white and not stain anything.

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:29 pm
User Image
User Image

C.T. was fidgeting around in the bathroom, constantly adjusting the bowtie that felt too tight around her neck no longer how much she adjusted it. Realistically she knew she was nervous, needlessly so because there was no way that things could go wrong today.

That's what she kept telling herself.

Really there were a few things that could go wrong. The biggest of which could be Esther deciding that she no longer wanted to go through this wedding and bailing, among other minor things that could get messed up but that was C.T.'s biggest worry. Losing Esther before she had the chance to make the girl her wife.

She had expressed these fears to Mag and Kat and they had been adamant in telling her that she was being foolish. Though Kat didn't know Esther very well, she claimed to be very good at reading people, and she knew that Esther was genuine in her feelings for C.T.

Mag had taken a different route and reminded C.T. of her stupid little venture to the Bradley house to confront Jacob Bradley alone. Mag had told her about how pissed off Esther had been with Mag for letting C.T. go alone. "She told me to get the car, and I'm positive that if I had said no, she would have stabbed me." Mag said.

C.T. couldn't help but smile, just a little. Calming down just a bit, but she was still nervous and thus her fidgeting continued until she heard the door to her room open on the other side of the bathroom door.

The three of them, C.T., Kat, and Mag all looked towards the door, Mag and Kat in confusion, C.T. in mild panic, because she was honestly expecting something to have gone wrong, but then they all heard the sound of her wife to be calling her name in a hushed whisper. C.T. stood instantly moving for the door, only to be tackled by both Mag and Kat.

-----
After the sound of a brief scuffle bathroom door opens.
-----

"Ahem," Kat clears her throat loudly, as she exits the bathroom, "What are you doing here?" She asked with a bit of an awkward smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:18 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

(Oh my God. It just occurred to me that we've been doing this for almost a year. Oo)

The sound of the bathroom door opening immediately caught Esther's attention. Kat was now standing just outside of it, and she was acting rather... suspiciously. Not to mention, she had closed the door behind her. Who would do that if they didn't have something to hide? Arms still crossed over her chest, Esther narrowed her eyes at Kat. "What are you, Mag's watch dog?" Kat stiffened and grimaced slightly, but she didn't respond. Then Esther asked, nodding to the bathroom, "Is your sister in there?"

"Which sister?" Kat asked stubbornly.

"You know very well which sister, Kat."

Kat cleared her throat. "No, she's not in..." The way Esther was glaring at her told her the lie wasn't working. Panicking slightly, she called through the door, "Mag, cover the mirror!" Esther looked like she might pounce.

"Esther?" Jennie's very confused voice floated in from down the hall, where Kat's bedroom/Esther's changing room was. Esther glanced in the direction of the voice--they both did, she and Kat--for a second, no longer, before she returned her gaze to Kat. Glaring again, eyes growing ever narrower and never breaking contact, Esther exited the room and began walking back to Jennie.

Mag, meanwhile, sighed and shook her head. "See, Connie?" she said. "If Esther didn't want to marry you, she wouldn't be so damn hard to keep away from you." That girl... Mag smacked C.T.'s hand to keep it away from the bow. "Would you quit it? You're going to mess it up, and I refuse to redo it. Now..." Her face lit up with a smile. "Are you ready?"

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:47 am
User Image
User Image

(That's awesome, longest 1x1 I've ever been in, *though seeing as my former partners tend to vanish after two post, that isn't saying very much* XD)

"Are you ready?" Mag asked her and C.T. found herself shaking her head.

"No" She said honestly but when Mag opened the door she stepped out of the bathroom anyway, walking around Kat who was scratching her neck. "Think my sister in law's already got it out for me." Kat said. C.T. looked at her sister, feeling a little sorry for the girl but knew that Esther probably wasn't actually mad with her.

Still Connie couldn't help but wonder what Esther had come here for, she wondered if maybe the girl was nervous like C.T. was, maybe having cold feet as well. C.T. bit her lip. She wished she had been able to talk to her. "Stop worrying so much, you're gonna give yourself grey hairs, its all going to be fine." Mag said easily. C.T. glared at her best friend, of course it was easy for her to say, she wasn't the one getting married. C.T. could not understand why a ceremony that was really a simple concept was making her so nervous. Maybe it was how much emphasis that everyone else was putting on it.How everyone acted when they were helping out. It all let her know just how important it was that that she got this right. Nervously she started fidgeting with her tie again. "Connie!" Mag scolded, knocking Connie's hands out the way as she moved to straighten Connie's tie yet again. While she worked Mag, tutted disapprovingly. "You act like you've never dressed up before."

C.T. looked down at her clothes. When she had asked Mag and Kat to help her pick out an outfit, she had expressed that she wanted to look beautiful. Something she had blushed while saying, but it was true, she wanted to wow Esther by surprising her, even if she didn't want to wear a dress. She felt that as she was, she might be able to reach that goal.

She wore slim fitting black trousers, over black heels. Yes, heels. The stilted death traps had made her a bit apprehensive at first, but she practiced walking in them a bit, and she knew she could manage them, she was actually rather coordinated in them. If need be, she was actually pretty confident she could fight in them. On her waist sat a black belt woven to appear as though it were made simply from rope, and held safely around her hip with a rather large brass buckle. Above her waist she wore a collared shirt that was rather shirt, just barely dropping down over her waist so that she could not really tuck it in, over the shirt she wore a suit jacket, its sleeves were rolled up along with her shirts, cuffed over each other just below her elbows. She had even went the extra mile and allowed her mother to do her hair something she would probably never let happen again, but C.T's long black hair had been curled, as it cascaded over her shoulders, in front of and behind.

The only problem C.T. had with her outfit was the bowtie. "Can I take this damn thing off!" She complained, she knew the answer she would receive when Mag gave her a down right appalled look. "At the reception!" Mag hissed at her, C.T. sighed. "It's time." A voice spoke opening the door to their room, it was Elric. When he opened the door, Connie could hear music being played, one of the kids that went to the center had a cousin who was a good organ player, and Kat had asked her to come play at the wedding. C.T was glad she did.

Sighing Connie followed Elric with Mag and Kat keeping close behind to the foyer of the church they had rented out. "We're going inside.." Mag announced, nodding towards a side door that she and Connie's siblings would be using. "You know your cue." Mag reminded, before walking off, leaving C.T. alone with her nerves and a bowtie that she wanted to fidget with again.

Connie had declined to let her father or anyone walk her down the isle, mainly because none of Esther's family was here, and she didn't want the girl to be forced to walk alone either. Of course that wasn't the reason she had given when she declined, but that was indeed the big reason.

A bell rang and the doors before C.T. opened, while they creaked C.T. straightened her back and took a deep breath, before stepping forward, she had a mild panic attack as she took her first steps on the heels wondering now how bad things would look for her if she tripped and fell, but as she made her way into the main hall and was greeted by the faces of her friends and family, she grew confident that she would make it to her alter. As she neared her front she noticed her mother smiling and waving to her, C.T. returned the grin, and waved back, keeping her hand below her hip. She reached the alter without issue, and turned towards the person that would be sealing Esther and hers eternal bond.

It was none other than Mag.

C.T. hadn't believed her when Mag said she was ordained but apparently its rather easy to get certified on the internet, and Mag had done it as a joke a long time ago, but her status still stood and she could legally marry them. So it was just C.T. and Mag at the alter now, now they just awaited Esther.

C.T.'s couldn't get anymore nervous.

( What C.T.s outfit looks like, just about.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:03 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

Esther had really wanted to see C.T. before the beginning of the ceremony. For the past few days, something had been a little... off. C.T. had been worrying about something, and although she was good at hiding it, Esther could tell. Seeing C.T. nervous made Esther nervous, especially since she didn't know what the problem was. Esther had, admittedly, also just wanted to catch a glimpse of C.T. in her wedding attire before the rest of the guests got to. She felt like it was her right--to hell with tradition. But Mag had taken that right away from her.

Standing at the back door, Esther tugged self-consciously at her dress, wishing she didn't feel so anxious. In the other hand, she gripped her small bouquet of daisies. Then the music started. This was it. Time to go. Esther opened the door. The guests stood, the organ sang... But all Esther saw as soon as she found her was C.T. Dressed in a smart suit--and a bowtie?--C.T. looked... beautiful. There was no other word for it, yet 'beautiful' didn't seem adequate somehow. Esther was sure she had never seen anyone, man or woman, look so stunning in a suit as C.T. did now. Her hair was curled, too. And were those heels? Of course, these things weren't what truly made C.T. beautiful to Esther, but today, they were little surprises that made Esther smile.

In miraculously even steps (she wasn't really paying attention), Esther approached the altar and turned to face C.T. Meeting her fiance's gaze, she smiled softly. She just wanted to be lost in those eyes forever.

"Dearly beloved," Mag started, and so it began. But, again, Esther was paying minimal attention to what was happening around her. It was cliche, maybe, but there, in that moment, there was only her and C.T. Esther wasn't registering anyone else, really. So when, a few minutes later, Mag nudged her--

"Esther."

Esther blinked and looked at Mag. "Do I get to kiss her now?"

"No. Vows. Vows, Esther. Repeat after me."

Oh. Whoops. Esther was maybe just a touch too eager to get to the kissing part. But everything in between was beyond worthwhile, too. Blushing slightly, Esther grinned and nodded and began to repeat after Mag. She returned her gaze to C.T. "I, Esther, take you, Connie, to be no other than yourself. Loving what I know of you, trusting what I do not yet know, I will help you when you need help, and turn to you when I need help. I choose you as the person with whom I will spend my life."

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:19 pm
User Image
User Image

"I, Connie, take you, Esther, to be no other than yourself. Loving what I know of you, trusting what I do not yet know, I will help you when you need help, and turn to you when I need help. I choose you as the person with whom I will spend my life." C.T. promptly repeated the vows Mag laid before her, she was still blushing a bright red from Esther's little blunder before.

The girl had been watching her with those big beautiful eyes, C.T. had noticed that Esther gaze had never left her face. That gaze made C.T. feel wanted in a way that she had never felt before. The fact that she was so eager to get to the "I do's" Sured up any doubt in C.T.'s mind, Esther wanted to be her wife, forever. Connie felt silly for ever thinking there was a possibility that this wasn't the case, with how much conviction Esther showed her.

"May I have the rings." Mag asked, turning to Kat who was already fishing through her shirt pocket, pulling both bands out, and handing them over to Mag, who handed one of them to C.T. and nodded. Connie took a deep breath before reciting the vows that she had ran through in her mind over and over again. "With this ring, I give you my heart, I promise from this day forward, you shall not walk alone, may my heart be your shelter, and my arms be your home." C.T. said as she took Esther's left hand and placed the ring onto her finger. She held Esther's hand within her own still, even as Mag extended the second band to Esther, so that she may deliver her vows.  
1x1 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff