Welcome to Gaia! ::

YuriRhythmics

Back to Guilds

A yuri roleplay guild, because there just aren't any yuri roleplays anymore! 

Tags: yuri, femslash, lesbian, hangout, roleplaying 

Reply 1x1 Roleplays
Unseen World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:20 pm
User Image
User Image

C.T. nodded at Jennie and stood, pausing to push Esther's plate back in front of her and winking at the girl, before silently ordering. "Eat." she said, before walking behind the counter with Mag, and nodding towards the back room. "Let's have a chat Magdalene." C.T. said to the woman, and Mag stood as well and followed.

"What's up Connie?" Mag asked once they were alone.

"I don't know, you tell me."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:52 pm
Kuji Bot

User Image

| esther bradley

Mag raised an eyebrow as she stared at her friend. She seemed to be pretending like she didn't understand, but, in reality, she kind of did. Sighing in defeat, she said, "It's just gonna be different, that's all." She knew she would be seeing C.T. often, but living in a different house on a different street was much different from living in a different room in the same house. What if C.T. needed her? She wouldn't be just a jog away anymore. "When I said Sunday family dinners, I meant it. And we have to see each other at least once every day, and definitely on the holidays."

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:23 pm
User Image
User Image

"Here I thought you were going to talk to me about something important." C.T. mused shaking her head, as she leaned heavily to one side, placing a hand on her hip. "I thought after this talk I was going to have to go out there and tell my sister that you are going to be my best friend because you've been there for me through it all." C.T. said shaking her head.

"But then, after having to think all that, it turns out you just wanted to tell me something, stupid like that." C.T. said with a bit of a life, face palming. "Mag, we are going to be living, in the same town, and knowing you, you will try and find a home that is next door to us." C.T. stressed giving Mag a look that dared her too deny it. "Sure we won't be living in the same building any more, but it's not like we are hours away either."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:04 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

Mag glared at C.T. and placed her hands on her hips. "I didn't say that what I was feeling was rational!" she argued. "But it's what I'm feeling, and I can't help it. There's just a lot of change happening." She knew C.T. was right, though. Mag wouldn't allow the two of them to live more than ten minutes apart, if even that. And she knew that somewhere deep down behind that hard exterior, C.T. wanted to stick together, too.

She sighed and waved C.T.'s logic off with a, "I know, I know!" Then, she got a brilliant idea and her face lit up. "Ooh--Connie! We should look for a condo or something! You and Esther could live on one side, and Jennie and I could live on the other!" Then she added with a grin, nudging C.T. in the ribs, "But you guys are gonna have to keep it quiet, because I need my beauty rest. And by 'you guys'... I really mean you."

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:44 pm
User Image
User Image

"You didn't say it was rational." C.T. admitted, "But, expecting something rational from you might in itself be irrational." Connie said thoughtfully, looking off tot he side. "But yea, lots of things are changing, and things are going to be weird getting used to at first. But, I think some of us are worrying a bit too much." C.T. commented.

But as far as worrying went Mag seemed to be over it as she was already talking about them getting a condo together. C.T. probably wouldn't hate that toooooo much. Not until Mag started making certain comments "I don't think the problem lies with us being loud. I think it lies with you inability to create noise." C.T. said simply.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:24 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

Mag stared in wonder at C.T. "Are you really blaming your loud lovemaking on my respectable volume levels?" she asked in feigned bewilderment. "For shame, Connie!"

Esther's voice interrupted from the other room: "What the hell are you two talking about in there?"

Then Kia's drama: "Ah! My sensitive ears!"

"Oh, please..."

Mag shot C.T. one more glare, then started back toward the others. "This conversation isn't over," she said.

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:57 pm
User Image
User Image

"So do I get to eat now?" C.T. asked innocently with her hands spread outwards at her sides, Mag didn't answer her question and instead just started preparing a plate so C.T. left it alone at that point.

"I'm telling mom that you've scarred me for life on this trip." Kia whispered glaring at C.T. and crossing her arms. Connie noted that the girl had pushed her plate away and obviously didn't seem ready to continue eating anytime soon. Connie just shrugged, and accepted the food that Mag pressed in front of her.

"You're not eating?" Mag asked Kia, but Connie spoke up for her. "She said that compared to our mother's, your food is дерьмо." C.T. lied smoothly "You don't want to know what that means." C.T. said ignoring the look that Kia was giving her, as the girl sputtered not able to get her defense out before Mag turned to her with one brow raised as if to ask Kia if Connie's words were true.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:00 pm
Ecchi Pantsu

User Image

| esther bradley

Some big sister Connie was. Was she trying to get Kia killed? When her attempts at forming a defense failed, Kia withered under Mag's glare and sputtered out a meek, "I-I'm sorry, ma'am. Please don't eat my soul."

"You all keep raving about your mother's cooking," Jennie mused. "Now I have to try it."

Mag gaped at Jennie, seeming offended. "Traitor!" she gasped in disbelief. Mag sighed dramatically and sank into a chair. "It's fine. I'll be fine." She wasn't very convincing, but it was obvious she was just messing around.

Kia relaxed a little and shoved C.T. "Thanks, Sis," she said, putting an emphasis on "Sis" that implied she was less than thrilled.

When everyone was done eating, Esther volunteered (well, if you count being dragged into the kitchen volunteering) to help with dishes, and Kia and Kat ran off to explore. When Esther and Mag were done, they rejoined Jennie and C.T.

"Y'know," Mag started, "we never got to go on that double date, because some people just couldn't keep their hands off each other long enough to sit through a proper dinner."

Jennie chuckled and wrapped her arm around Mag's waist. "We'll just have to make up for it after we've moved. People are already packing. I figure tomorrow we can load up the cars."

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:07 am
User Image
User Image

(Had to find C.T. again)

"You're welcome." C.T. said pretending that the thanks she had received from Kia had been purely out of gratitude even though she knew that it was definitely not the case. Kia seemed to be willing to leave it alone as she ran off with Kat so C.T. just shrugged and sat around waiting with Jennie for their respective others to return.

It didn't take Esther and Mag long to return from washing the dishes at all, which wasn't surprising because their weren't very many. Still when Esther took her seat beside C.T. again Connie took Esther's hand within her own and interlocked their fingers, giving it a little squeeze because for some reason it had felt like she had been without Esther for a long time. Though that was probably only her imagination.

During this she had not been unaware of Mag and Jennie talking, more notably, talking about them, C.T. rolled her eyes at their conversation, "I thought you would want some alone time after we went through all the work to get you your girlfriend back. But if you want to go on a double date, we can. We can go get pizza or something..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:45 am
User Image

| esther bradley

When C.T. grabbed her hand, Esther, a little surprised, looked over at her fiance. Nothing seemed too out of the ordinairy, so she didn't bring it up, just smiled.

"Well," Mag started flatly, sensing C.T.'s lack of enthusiasm, "we did want some alone time. But unlike some people in this room, we actually have self-control."

"Alright, alright, we get it," Esther grumbled, rolling her eyes. "We'll make up for it. Promise."

Mag beamed. "Good. Let's set it for the night after the move. As a celebration," she said, excited again. "But before then..." She grabbed Jennie's arm and started tugging her away. "I've got bachelorette parties to plan!"

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:19 pm
User Image
User Image

"There she goes, making promises for me." C.T. smirked looking off to the side. She was pretending that she was talking to someone else, even though Esther and her were alone.

"So our future plans now include, moving, double dates, bachelortte parties and marriage. Am I missing anything?" C.T. asked her fiance, nudging Esther with her elbow.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:29 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

"Well," Esther started with a grin, turning toward C.T. and leaning toward her slightly, "I believe you mentioned something about toys earlier." She chuckled. "I think that's about it, though. There's a lot happening."

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:59 pm
User Image
User Image

"I might of said something about toys." C.T. trying to keep her smile from widening. "We can add that too the list as well if you want." C.T. added. She quieted down for a moment, getting into her own thoughts.

"Is it customary for only one of us to have an engagement ring? I'm not sure."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:04 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

Esther considered the question, then shrugged. "I guess so?" she said, honestly not sure. It was typically the woman who received an engagement ring, right? Esther had been around engaged couples before, of course, but she had never paid much attention. In fact, she had always found them annoying. Oh, geez, would she find herself annoying if she weren't the one engaged? "But since when have we ever been customary? We've both got one now."

She leaned into C.T., smiling. "Hey, I was thinking... It would be nice to have all of our family and friends there when we get married. But if you want, so it doesn't become a big deal, we could also always just have the cereony ourselves. Just you and me. And then Mag and Kia and Kat, we can throw a party with them."

JAKattack09
Captain

1x1 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas