Welcome to Gaia! ::

YuriRhythmics

Back to Guilds

A yuri roleplay guild, because there just aren't any yuri roleplays anymore! 

Tags: yuri, femslash, lesbian, hangout, roleplaying 

Reply 1x1 Roleplays
Unseen World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:11 am
User Image

| esther bradley

Esther winced at the bite in C.T.'s voice. "Yeah, fine, get your rest," she grumbled, scowling slightly in annoyance. "I'll be on the couch if you need me." She walked over to the sofa and fell back, eyes staring up at the ceiling. Folding her arms over her chest, she wondered how long they would have to wait before her father called back. He was likely consulting his lawyers and co-workers, deciding how he could twist this in his favor. And he probably wasn't in a rush to get C.T. what she wanted. They might not hear from him for at least another day. Esther shifted to her side and curled up against the couch cushions. If she wanted to see this through, she needed C.T., just like C.T. needed Esther. So one thing at a time. Right now, C.T.'s health was top priority. If C.T. fell out of commission, Esther knew this whole thing would fall apart. And therefore, she waited, once more semi-patiently, for C.T. to get her much-needed rest.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:11 am
User Image
User Image

C.T winced at the irritation in Esther's voice and regretted her words, she hadn't meant to be so harsh, she was thankful for the health, she truly was. But she wasn't used to so much contact, the girl was getting to close, her questions going to places in C.T's based that frightened Connie to even think about. She didn't want to go back there. She wasn't ready, and so she had snapped at the girl, when she could have handled it better.

Connie sighed, she was so stupid.

In her dream, she was being yelled at. Punished for her failure, to perform an order given to her by her handler....her master.

"How dare you return her with your work unfinished. I told you I want him dead! Do you understand?"

Before C.T could reply her Master was speaking again, getting right in her face, causing her too flinch back and close her eyes afraid to meet his gaze. "No of course you don't your too stupid too understand simple instructions. Look at me!"

Connie squinted up at her master, through frightened eyes, and no sooner had her eyes made contact with his, did his hand smack contact with her face, as he delivered a fierce punch right to her face, one that sent her sprawling to the floor and brought tears to her eyes, from the feeling of liquid build up and just flat out pain in the center of her face, Connie could tell that her nose was broken.

"Get up!" He shouted at her, tauntingly. She stood and he leveled her again, with another punch she stumbled and fell again, covering her face and trying not too sob as she began too cry. She wasn't suppose to be this weak in front of him, she didn't want too cry in front of him, she knew that it would bring her no mercy from him, he would only humiliate her further.

"Stop crying, you're you already know you'll heal in a few moments." He spoke nonchalantly.

"It still hurts." C.T mumbled under her breath and behind her hands. Gulping silently as she realized her mistake.

"Obviously it doesn't hurt enough if you can talk back. But don't worry, I'll give you something to cry about." Her master grinned evilly as he stood over her, before pulling a folding knife out of his back pocket, C.T could see the sadistic intent in his eyes as Jacob Bradley began using her flesh as a cutting board. Her screams that followed echoed through out her dreams endlessly.

Unknown to herself, as she was lost in her nightmare, C.T tossing and turning, thrashing in her sleep a look of absolute terror on her face. As she cried out, speaking in her unconsciousness, most of her words were unintelligible. But her pleas were unmistakable. "Please......No more..... I'm sorry........No....... I'll be good, just please.......I'll be a good girl." She was silent after that, no more words, but every so often whimpers of terror would escaped her lips.  

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:27 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

It was hard not to notice that C.T.'s sleep was less than peaceful. The girl was thrashing about, whimpering, speaking a jumble of words that Esther couldn't make out. Well, except for the series of pleas. Please. No more. I'm sorry. I'll be a good girl. Whatever was going on in C.T.'s head, her reactions, even in her unconscious state, were violent, desperate. Esther sat up, but didn't act right away, unsure of what to do--or if she should do anything at all. Surely she should wake C.T., save her from herself. Right? She was experiencing a nightmare, and a horrible one at that, from the look of it. However, Esther couldn't imagine a way of pulling C.T. out of her sleeping terror that wasn't abrupt. So what should she do?

Esther waited, watched, all the while hoping that the nightmare would go away on its own. And C.T. did indeed quiet down, the pleas subsiding. It didn't look like C.T.'s mind was free, though. The nightmare was persistent. Deciding she had waited long enough to intervene, Esther approached the bed. "C.T.," she said softly, not wanting to scare the girl awake. Esther worried there might be dangerous consequences for herself and C.T. both if she went about this the wrong way. "C.T., wake up, it's only a dream." Doubtful that her efforts were effective, she reached out and gently touched C.T.'s shoulder. "It's okay, you're safe here. Wake up, C.T."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Connie could hear a voice invading her head, calling too her softly, gently. It didn't fit it didn't belong in all of her fear and torment. The voice was heavenly, trying to rescue you from her own personal hell. Urging her to open her eyes to leave the world of nightmares behind, she sought for that freedom that the voice offered. As soon as she realized that she was dreaming, it was easy for her too escape, easy for her too....

Wake up.

C.T opened her eyes slowly, with a sharp in take of breath, but otherwise didn't move, as her sleep filled eyes cleared and her world slowly came back into focus, she spotted Esther above her, looking down on her with worry etched into her delicate features. C.T noticed that there was a soft hand placed on her shoulder and instantly she went rigid, she didn't like being touched. Hated it in fact, but while she would have slapped the hand of another away, or even moved away, she stayed still, only looking briefly over at the hand on her shoulder before looking towards it's owner.

's**t'

C.T sat up slowly, throwing her legs over the side of the bed, Sitting on the edge near Esther and resting her face in her hands, rubbing at her face. "Did I....." C.T began to ask before stopping.

'Did I what? Did I scream? Did I cry. Pathetic.'

"Did I say anything?"  

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:39 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

C.T. was awake, but the way that she tensed under Esther's touch caused the blonde to become very self-conscious. Esther withdrew her hand immediately, sensing that it wasn't welcome, and instead folded her arms tightly and uncomfortably across her chest. Then C.T. spoke: had she said anything? Esther hesitated, sensing that C.T. would be upset with herself if she knew the pleas she must have made in the dream had slipped through the cracks and into reality. Reaching for the bedside table, Esther picked up the water bottle Mag had sent earlier and handed it to C.T., hoping she would feel better once hydrated. "I didn't understand any of it," she replied. She wasn't exactly lying... but she wasn't telling the whole truth, either.

I'll be a good girl. Please, no more.

The words were stuck in her head now, playing on repeat. And they made Esther physically ill. "I'll be a good girl..." It sounded like something a child or pet would say, or at least someone vulnerable, helpless, in a position of utter inferiority. Esther could guess what C.T. had been dreaming about, which made things all the worse. She couldn't look at C.T. Esther wasn't sure why, but she suddenly just... couldn't. Her father had made C.T. like this, caused her this mental and physical agony. Her. Father. The man who had helped create her, had raised her--Esther had both his blood running through his veins and his screwed morals bouncing around in her head.

"Were you, uh... were you dreaming about him?" she asked, her voice just above a whisper. Even if she knew the answer, she needed to be sure, like there was a chance she was wrong and her father wasn't the monster she had been learning about for the past twenty-four hours.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:06 pm
User Image
User Image

She didn't understand it? Connie supposed that was a good thing, maybe. But it still didn't change how she felt. This indescribable feeling eating at her, making her just want to curl up in a ball and just stop. Stop everything. She wanted to die, just so this feeling would pass her by. But As she took the bottle from Esther, C.T knew that she couldn't give up just yet, there was still much to do.

Taking a few experimental sips, before pressing the cool bottle to her head, C.T just zoned out for a bit, her mind briefly going back to her dream, it's remnants still sticking around very clear in her mind. She shuttered at the thought, her past reality being brought up in such a bright light, was horrible, and now of all times. Just bad luck.

"Were you, uh... were you dreaming about him?"

C.T cringed at the mention of him.

Yes. Of course, of course she had been dreaming about him. Who else? Wasn't it very ******** obvious? C.T's terrified mind shouted, but that isn't what she said, instead she nodded weekly. "It was a memory I had,back when I was first given too him, the first time he told me too kill someone for him. I-.... I failed."  

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:58 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

(Well, I now hate Jacob Bradley, too. XD)

C.T. didn't need to go on. Esther could already piece together what happened next, although she didn't know the specifics. Nor did she want to. Not yet. It would take some time before she was willing to listen to stories about how her father personally punished and tortured people. Esther lifted her feet onto the bed and hugged her knees, all the while forcing her breathing to be relaxed, steady. She still couldn't meet C.T.'s gaze.

"My reasons for hating him seem so trivial now," she murmured under her breath, shaking her head. Then she said, a little more loudly so that C.T. could clearly understand her, "I'd known my dad wasn't a saint, but I hadn't realized... All through my childhood, adolescence, and all while I was at home, this was happening--he was doing... those things... to you and to others and I didn't have a clue. Not a ******** clue. And it makes me wonder..." She drew in a ragged breath, her body beginning to tremble ever so slightly with the mix of emotions she was feeling. "When he came home at night to my family, how much blood had been on those hands?" When she was a kid, those hands would hold hers, pull her small form into an embrace, stroke her cheek when she was upset. Esther felt nauseas once again when she thought about where her father had been before he came home to see her and her family at night. So nauseas, in fact, that she had to cover her mouth and focus on breathing again to keep from puking. All this time, she had thought her father was involved only from a distance, making unjust, but not directly harmful, laws. But it was so much more than that.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:16 pm
User Image
User Image

"It's not your fault for not knowing, there was no way you could have known. Your father is a very accomplished liar." C.T spoke in response too Esther. She meant it, she didn't fault Esther for not knowing, in fact she was surprised at how willing Esther was to believe. She had expected the girl, like most humans to be blind, but then it was probably the girls hatred for her father that lead her to see the truth easier.

"He even had me fooled at one point, I used to think that he loved me, that he cared. But I was just a blind, stupid child with no true sense of the world and how things should be. Had I known. I would have killed him all those years ago." C.T spoke her anger causing her to be a little more free with her words, truthfully it was more the drugs that had lead her too be such a docile creature, but the emotional connection wasn't false, she had admired Jacob, as her master, she thought he could do no wrong, even when he was beating her into the ground.

She was twisted, turned completely inside out and backwards, broken beyond repair, but now she had a chance to at least, bandage her wounded soul. "I know I said earlier that I wouldn't ask but," Connie started, trying to meet Esther's eyes but finding that task rather difficult, she abandoned it. "Why do you hate your father?"  

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:22 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

Esther appreciated that C.T. didn't blame her for not knowing, and, honestly, Esther didn't really blame herself. But she still couldn't wrap her mind around the idea that her father had always been living two very different lives, and Esther had interacted with him daily without knowing about the much darker, much more sinister second life. She was almost more in disbelief about the fact that C.T. had at some point admired Jacob Bradley, thought that he loved her. Esther glanced at C.T., almost expecting to find evidence that the girl was lying to her, but she didn't find anything. In a situation like that, it probably wasn't unusual that a child would react to the trauma and mind games with fantasies or delusions.

Now Esther was in the spotlight. She returned her gaze to the floor, considering not answering. Even though thinking about her reasons still seized her with anger, she felt somewhat ashamed to be upset about what her father had done to her when what he had done to C.T. was hundreds of times worse in comparison. But this wasn't a competition, right? And besides, C.T. had probably been forced to share a tone more than she had wanted to due to the events of the past day. Norm of reciprocity; it was Esther's turn. "He deliberately sent away someone I loved, even though I'm pretty sure he knew what she meant to me," she said, dropping her knees and folding her arms over her chest again. "She was adopted, and everyone thought she was human, but as soon as it was discovered that she wasn't... he made the call without a second thought and she was gone." Esther shrugged. "I'm sure you think it's pretty petty, huh? Considering the way I talked about him yesterday, and not to mention, everything you've been through."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:45 pm
User Image
User Image

C.T nodded when Esther's came forward with her grievance, she briefly noted that Esther's lover was female, and stored that information before speaking.

"I don't understand love, truly. All of my concepts of the words have been false and I don't think I will ever truly understand. But," C.T started, recalling a story from Mag's past that the woman had shared with her.

"I've heard stories. Mag, told me about a woman that she once loved, before we met, she was human like yourself and when the laws against our kind were formed it put a strain on their relationship. Mag's partner was willing to work around it, she honestly didn't care, but Mag wouldn't let her risk her life for her, so Mag decided to leave." C.T didn't go into much detail this wasn't her story to tell, but she knew that Mag wouldn't mind her sharing, the woman was an open book, she would tell you anything if you asked.

"Like I said I don't understand it, but whenever she tells me about her lover Mag eyes go distant and she tries to smile through it, but I can see the loneliness there. If love is such an emotion that she was willing to put herself through the pain of separation for her lovers safety, then it is too powerful to be petty." C.T concluded, before looking towards Esther, watching the way the girl was hugging herself.

"We all have things that hurt us Esther, we can't help the way we feel sometimes, pain is pain no matter how minor or how major." C.T took a deep breath, and raised her hand to Esther's shoulder not minding for once, the feeling of contact.

"What I've been through is just that 'What I've been through, my pain doesn't make yours insignificant. Ok?"  

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:39 am
User Image

| esther bradley

Esther was a little surprised when she felt C.T.'s hand on her shoulder, but she didn't dwell on it too long. C.T. was right. Honestly, Esther couldn't have said any of that better herself (not that she was much of a wordsmith, anyway), and for a moment she found herself in awe of C.T.'s wisdom and maturity. Ultimately, it was what the event meant to you, how it made you feel, than the actual event itself that mattered. And love... Love was overrated. Esther couldn't think of an emotion that made a person more vulnerable than love did. Well, anyway, it sounded like she and Mag had some things in common.

Smiling softly, weakly, Esther met C.T.'s gaze and nodded. "Yeah, okay," she replied. She fell silent for a few moments, then said, "And C.T., for whatever it's worth... I really am sorry about what happened to you--about what Euphoric pharmaceuticals... and my father... did to you and to the family you have here. And I hope that when this is all over, you're able to find some peace."

A knock on the door interrupted Esther's train of thought and she tore her eyes from C.T. to look at the visitor. "Hey, how's my patient--" Mag. She stopped abruptly mid-sentence, apparently not expecting to find C.T. and Esther sitting side-by-side engaged in conversation. "Seems you two are getting along," she mused, grinning. She walked over to C.T. and began scrutinizing her appearance, checking for signs that would alert her to C.T.'s physical condition. This check-up included grabbing the water bottle and measuring how much C.T. had drank since the liquid was given to her. "How're you feeling?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:57 pm
User Image
User Image

C.T noticed the smile on Esther's face and felt the urge to smile back at the girl, she didn't understand why the slight upwards curve of the girls lips, made her feel....fuzzy? Maybe warm was the right word, it was definitely a more mature word to use.

She had a lot of things she wanted to say too Esther, but she didn't know how to word them, she hoped the girl would find her love again, she hoped that somehow Esther would be ok after all of this. C.T didn't see how, Esther was still just a kid, sure she wasn't much younger than C.T but she wasn't as experienced either, would Esther be alright on her own? Even C.T had a family of her own......what about Esther?

C.T didn't know how to respond, but it didn't seem she would have too, as a knock on her room door brought her back to reality, as Mag entered the room, in that jolly fashion of hers, announcing herself with a loud question that was cut off as her eyes landed on C.T and Esther, namely C.T's hand on Esther's shoulder which C.T moved once she saw Mag's reaction.

s**t

Too her credit, Mag didn't take too teasing as C.T had expected, no instead she went to being that annoying mother figure she always posed to be, poking around C.T checking her temperature, and her water. C.T hated being touched, absolutely hated it. But she didn't mind it so much when it was Mag the girl was her oldest friend, even when she was being a pest.

"I'm fine Mag" C.T mumbled.

"Yea, your fever has gone down a bit, you always did manage to heal up fast." Mag mused, "But I still want you too rest up. We can't have our valiant leader keeling over." Mag warned and C.T responded with a roll her brown eyes.

There was a brief moment of silence in which Mag took the opportunity too look between C.T and Esther, a grin slowly spreading across her face, widening each time her eyes shifted between the two. "Sooooooo~" She started, and instantly C.T sighed.

"What were you two talking about, that's got you all huddled up hmmmmm?" Mag inquired leaning in closer, as if she were going to be let in on some huge secret.

"The past." Was all C.T said and when Mag looked too her for more information C.T looked away from her refusing to meet her gaze.

"Come on! That can't be all, your holding out on me. Esther please elucidate for me."  

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:26 am
User Image

| esther bradley

The grin on Mag's face unnerved Esther, and, left brow quirked, she looked at C.T. But C.T. was trying to avoid Mag's question and, next, her gaze. Esther finally returned her attention to Mag, who was now looking at her expectantly, huge smirk still perfectly intact with just a hint of disappointment, likely from C.T.'s unwillingness to disclose on the details of their conversation.

"I'll tell you, Mag. I'm not embarrassed," she said, mirroring Mag's grin and dismissing C.T.'s silence with a dramatic wave of her hand. "Hmm, let's see... Well, we talked about boys."

"Boys?" Mag repeated quizically, looking surprised as she glanced at C.T.

Esther nodded. "Then we talked about how we like to do our hair." She punctuated this comment by running her fingers through her mess of blonde waves, which quite obviously had not been tended to with more than a comb and soap since long before Esther ended up here. "Then we talked about how we like to shape our eyebrows. And we also discussed the in-colors for this season, and I think we decided on..." She glanced at C.T. thoughtfully. "Purple and fuchsia?"

Mag had figured out by the part about eyebrows that Esther was messing with her. She put her hands on her hips and rolled her eyes, straightening her spine so she was no longer leaning in toward the girls. "Fine, fine, I get it," she sighed. "But don't think this is over." She smiled again and winked at C.T. and Esther. "I'll find out what you two were talking about. I've got my ways."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:25 pm
User Image
User Image

"I'll tell you, Mag. I'm not embarrassed,"

Esther better be happy she was looking at C.T when she said that because at that very moment Connie set a smoldering gaze upon her that would have melted brimstone. How. Dare. She? C.T keeping their conversation sacred because she was embarrassed, she was keeping it under wraps, because it what they had shared was personal, (even if Mag knew most of C.T past,) and it was none of the other woman's business.

The anger in Connie was quelled significantly however when Esther started speaking, she was spinning Mag for a loop, and for the first seconds of the conversation C.T had been caught in it as well, she couldn't believe she hadn't counted on Esther's tenacity. She was slightly ashamed of herself for not trusting the girl more, but that feeling quickly passed, replaced with the amused feeling that was settling over her as Esther continued to feed Mag lies, C.T could slowly see the realization washing over Mag as she realized she had been had.

C.T put a hand over her mouth and bit her lip to try and suppress a fit of laughter that was coming over her, as she continued to look away refusing too look at Mag, because she knew if she did so she would lose it.

"Alright, just coming to check up on ya, boss. I'll be back a bit later, play nice you two, and we'll finish this talk later."

With that Mag exited and C.T let out a sigh, finally stifling her laughter.
"You know she wasn't kidding, she will hound you later." C.T said, just giving Esther a fair warning.

"And....uh." C.T started, she wanted to apologize to Esther for doubting her just a moment ago, even if the girl didn't notice, C.T felt guilty. "Thanks, for listening." C.T settled on thanking her instead, it was much the same sentiment anyway.  

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:09 am
User Image

| esther bradley

Esther shrugged and smiled when C.T. warned her that Mag would follow through with her threat. "Challenge accepted." She wasn't about to share with Mag the contents of her conversation with C.T. What they had talked about had been discussed in confidence, and Esther wasn't about to betray C.T.'s trust, just as she expected C.T. wouldn't betray hers. They had connected in the last half-hour--or at least, Esther felt like they had. It would be a shame if that connection were lost because Mag's nosiness triumphed.

The playfulness melted immediately when C.T. thanked Esther for listening and was replaced with genuine, albeit surprised, gratitude. "Y-Yeah," she said, her smile softening as she tucked a stray strand of blonde hair behind her ear. "Right back at ya."

After a moment of silence, Esther sighed and stood up. "Hungry?" she asked C.T. Food might help her keep up her strength. "I can go grab you something, or we could go to the dining room together." Esther was about to extend her hand to C.T. in order to help her up, but thought better of it and slipped her hand into her pocket instead. C.T. didn't like being touched or helped, it seemed.

1x1 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff