Welcome to Gaia! ::

YuriRhythmics

Back to Guilds

A yuri roleplay guild, because there just aren't any yuri roleplays anymore! 

Tags: yuri, femslash, lesbian, hangout, roleplaying 

Reply 1x1 Roleplays
Unseen World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 2:29 am
User Image
User Image

C.T grinned at Esther's acting, or maybe it was active, it was just a creative push to her already terrified state, either or. She was doing a very good job, C.T liked it, she liked that the girl was competent enough to sound believable, whilst trying to set her father up, she also liked that Esther didn't say too much.

The phone speaker was a bit loud and she could hear the carry of Jacob's voice, even when he was asking demanding questions about his daughters safety and whereabouts he sounded annoyed, what a jack a**.

C.T gladly took the phone off of Esther's hand giving her a small smirk. "Good girl." She hummed in approval before holding the phone up too her ear.

"Esther?!?" Bradley shouted just as she pressed her ear to the speaker, C.T shook her head, as if he could see her.

"Close, but no. I would be the woman who took her." C.T said coyly, letting her amusement slip into her voice, giving off the illusion that she was enjoying her role as kidnapper. "I think you should know how this works Jacob, your an important man, And we have something that you want. Well..... something that the public thinks you want." C.T said absently looking towards Esther, as the silence over the line began too stretch.

She knew that Bradley was thinking weighing his options, it was a shame that a man would deliberate so long over the safety of his own daughter. "What do you want." He spoke finally.

"You have been doing some funding under the books. Euphoric Pharmaceuticals. To the public, they create medicine and other drugs that make the lives of you humans better." C.T stated, for the first time letting Bradley know that she wasn't one of his kind.

"But I think we both know what they have been doing to my people, I want a list. Of all the heads of this not so public division, I want the truth to be shown to the public. Provide this list for me, and I will release your daughter unharmed, and I promise your name won't be brought up." A lie. But a simple one.

"Ah. That's why your voice is oddly familiar." Bradley spoke up, his voice having gone distant as if he was reliving the past.

"Excuse me?" C.T asked her eyes narrowing a bit.

"Ahh yes, CT105"

C.T's chest hurt and her gut clenched almost in fear at the mention of her call-sign, her previous name. The memories it brought back were terrifying.

The line was silent again, as C.T had completely checked out for a few moments, her thought going distant. Before...her jaw clenched, tightly. And her brow dipped, into a furious glare. Her hand clenched the phone tightly, it's plastic body creaking under the force as her free hand was wound into a fist so tight that her nails threatened to break the skin.

"You have a week, no more, no less. You get me what I want. Or she dies." with that C.T hung up the phone.

But even with the line cut she couldn't hang up her anger, or that cold feeling of fear that had found a way to settle her gut. She felt utterly pathetic. Weak. She had promised herself she would be strong, not just for herself, but for those around her. Yet her she was, quaking in fear, in front of some damn human. "дерьмо!" C.T shouted angrily, driving her fist into the wall hard.

The pain that shot through her arm and up her shoulder almost instantly was well deserved.

(You can have Esther hear the phone call if you want)  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 1:30 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

That took a dramatic turn. C.T. shouldn't have been the one punching a hole through the wall. Jacob Bradley should have been the one punching a hole through the wall. But then again, the conversation hadn't gone the way that it was supposed to. Apparently, Esther's father knew C.T. personally, to the point that he recognized her voice. This could change things--change everything. This could compromise the plan.

"CT105," Esther repeated, frowning deeply. Thanks to the phone's rather rambunctious speaker, Esther had been able to hear everything, including the name her father called C.T. CT105. Actually, it didn't sound like a name at all, more like a code for a promotion at Pizza Hut or a grocery store item such as fruit, cheese, or... meat. "He knows who you are?" Esther said, approaching C.T., her body feeling strangely weaker. "How does my father know who you are? And--what does CT105 mean?" C.T. had never said that Jacob Bradley knew her, and Esther was beginning to wonder why she hadn't asked.

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:53 pm
User Image
User Image

"He knows who you are?"

C.T had almost forgotten that Ester was there, standing besides her listening to every word that had been spoken. Great.

Esther was asking questions, stepping closer, and C.T for some reason felt as if she were the one on the defensive. She didn't want to answer any of Esther's question and more so, she hated the fact that the girl was asking them.

"It's obvious is it not. CT105. Connie Tereshchenko #105." Connie spoke her voice taking a robotic quality as she tried to hide the pain of her memories. "I was just a number in the experiments conducted by, Euphoric Pharmaceuticals. I was taken from my family, pumped full of drugs, and used as a toy. Your father was my handler." C.T finished before chuckling just a little

"He made me into a monster. I killed on his command, anyone he wanted gone all he had to do was point a finger, and they were executed."

C.T hung her head for a second. Before speaking up again. "He's done things to me. Things I cannot forgive." C.T finished before glaring at Esther her brown eyes going blank and her body practically trembling with her anger.

"So yea, he knows me. But this changes nothing. He will pay."  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 5:45 am
User Image

| esther bradley

Esther's eyes widened slightly. She hadn't realized that C.T.'s reasons for going after Jacob Bradley were that personal, nor had she understood Euphoric Pharmaceuticals' role in all of this. Even more, she hadn't known that her father was so... involved when it came to the mistreatment of Supernaturals. And that he had basically created a killing machine to have people disposed of at his leisure. He was a "handler" of slaves. It made her sick to think about it--and what else had he done to C.T.? Part of Esther, the part that was still "daddy's little girl" (believe it or not, she had indeed admired the man once, when she was a child), wanted to deny what she was hearing. All of the evidence was, more or less, there, but she wanted to ignore every single piece and slip back into blissful ignorance. The other part wanted to give up trying to get revenge on him and go forward with her earlier plans to get as far away as possible and forget as much as possible.

Recognizing C.T.'s anger, so strong that it shook her, made it impossible to set aside what Esther had just heard. She averted her gaze, opened her mouth, stuttered out, "I-I'm..." She was what? Sorry? What could an apology actually accomplish here? Probably nothing, especially since it would be coming from Jacob Bradley's daughter and not the man himself. "Sorry" wasn't enough. Even Esther knew that. She shook her head, realizing there were no words to convey what she was feeling, largely because she didn't know what she was feeling. Her head, her heart, it was all a jumbled mess of confliction and uncertainty. Maybe this was one of those moments when it was best to not say anything.

Esther ran a hand through her hair, although it did nothing to tame the mess. "So, what now?"

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 6:08 pm
User Image
User Image

"So, what now?"

C.T took a deep breath, calming herself, trying to stop the shaking, but to no avail, she was still trembling with her anger, and she hated the feeling. She wasn't used to it, emotions weren't her strong suit, she had always been calm, calculated, it was her way, her training. But ever since this girl had arrived, everything was different, she was close now, and she was starting to feel like for once, she was starting to be in control, and it made her anxious.

"Nothing changes." C.T whispered darkly, dangerously. "We....I can't stop now. This is the only shot I have. I'm not going to lie, to me this is more than just helping to give supernaturals a second chance. I want that b*****d to burn for what he has done." C.T said determined.

Slowly she turned to face Esther again. Her face softening, almost pleading. "I need you. I won't be able to do this without you. Please. Help me."  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:59 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

It was official: C.T. hated Jacob Bradley more than Esther did. Her loathing for the man was plain as day. And she had the right to despire him, far more right than Esther. A few minutes ago, Esther had contemplated backing out and running away before the plan was complete, but when C.T. asked her to help, said she needed her... Esther realized suddenly that she couldn't say no. Well, she could, but she couldn't. Not really. Meeting C.T.'s gaze, Esther decided, in what could only be a moment of insanity, that she couldn't chicken out, if for no other reason than to give C.T. this chance for justice. For revenge. C.T. was no longer her captor, because when she asked Esther for her help, it put them on a more even playing field. They were partners. So yes, Esther had to stay. She had no choice. That Esther would, perhaps, also find closure was a bonus. In the end, though, what she ultimately wanted was peace and solitude. If all went as planned, Esther was becoming steadily more confident that C.T. would let her leave to find these things.

"I'm w-with you," Esther whispered in reply, nodding. "I promise. I'll help you, C.T."

Maybe because she hadn't eaten in a while, or maybe because of the accident, or maybe because of what she had just learned about her father and C.T.'s past... Whatever the reason, Esther was feeling a little nauseas. She wanted to lie down, close her eyes. After a few moments of silence, Esther looked down the hallway, toward where they had come from. "Can I go rest for a bit, before we decide on our next step?"

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 10:03 pm
User Image
User Image

C.T visibly relaxed when Esther agreed to help her. She was confident that with the girls aid, she would be able to take down Jacob. She would have her revenge. "I promise when this is done, we will take you where ever you need to go." C.T said honestly, she didn't know if the girl believed her, probably not, but she had to let it be known.

"Can I go rest for a bit, before we decide on our next step?"

C.T nodded. "Yea, sure. I have a few things I need to take care of anyway. Becareful, don't stare at anyone and watch where you are walking, if you run into trouble. Just mention my name and you should be safe here." C.T said before turning and walking away. Maybe she was being too careful, it wasn't that long of a stretch from the open area to her room. But it was better safe than sorry.

(Guess we can time skip here?)  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 3:02 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

(Sorry about the delay! Work has been keeping me very busy.)

C.T.'s advice made Esther a little bit paranoid, but probably not as paranoid as she should have been, given her situation. Esther had walked down exactly two shady alleyways during her lifetime, and nothing eventful had happened on either occasion. Other than these strolls, she had never been anywhere dangerous, had never felt like her physical wellbeing was being threatened. Her parents--and the government--had made sure of that. As a result, Esther often experienced optmistic bias, when one thinks that they are less at risk of bodily harm than the average person in the same circumstance. Still, despite her naivete, Esther managed to travel to C.T.'s room without incident. She stuck mostly to C.T.'s quarters for the rest of the day, taking a shower after her long nap, tending to her handful of wounds, grabbing something to eat, and then going back to bed.

She wasn't able to sleep when night came, both because of the rest she had gotten earlier and because she couldn't stop thinking about C.T. and her father. Her father's hesitance to agree to C.T.'s terms, C.T.'s connection to him and the trauma of her past, whether or not this plan was actually going to play out as they were hoping... She spent much of the night staring at the ceiling until she grew frustrated and had to leave. Slipping out of the room, she spent the remainder of the resting hours in the dining area alone, and then Mag showed up and she was able to grab something for breakfast. Sitting by the window, she watched as a few people filed in. All of them noticed her, stared, and she stared back--until she remembered C.T.'s warning and forced herself to look away. Even then, she could feel their eyes, hear their whispers. Esther resisted the temptation to move, trying to prove to them and herself that she could stand her ground in a buildng full of supernaturals.

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:13 pm
User Image
User Image

C.T didn't sleep at all that night. She knew she wouldn't have been able too, even if she tried. The symptoms had come back, the withdrawals from the drugs that had been forced upon her, the cold sweats, the pounding headaches, the vomiting.

Mag had to stay up with her through the night, making sure she stay hydrated, which was difficult. C.T had always been stubborn and her body was rejecting liquids, in a terrible way, everything she drank, she puked right back up to the point where she flat out refused to drink anymore. Of course Mag forced her to drink anyway, as she was the only one able to force Connie to do anything.

Connie had spent her night in Mag's bed in the cafeteria's back room, but now she felt it was time to get up, she wasn't getting any sleep anyway. C.T stood up and instantly regretted her decision as a wave of nausea hit her and she began to feel dizzy. She took a few deep steadying breaths before walking out of the backroom and into the cafeteria. She could see that the place was already filling up and briefly wondered at the time before deciding that it didn't matter, as she approached the counter noticing that not only was Mag present and working, but so was Esther. It was nice too see that the girl hadn't been harmed in her absence.

"You're up early." C.T croaked tiredly as she pulled up a seat beside the girl and sighed, taking a deep breath. She felt a hand on her forehead, and tensed up, before realizing who exactly it was that was touching her. Mag. Of course, C.T waved her hand away tiredly.

"Yep you still have a fever, and quite frankly Connie, you look like s**t."

"Doesn't matter...."

"I think it does!"

"And neither does your opinion."

"Ouch." Mag flinched feigning injury before turning to Esther. "Connie here likes to think herself invincible, doesn't do like the rest of us normal folks, and rest when we're sick, she hasn't realized that she will get better faster if she does." Mag spoke.

"I don't have-"

"What you don't have time to get better? Really?" Mag challenged grinning. C.T glared at the cafeteria worker.

"I don't want too lay down. There are things too do."

"We don't always get too do what we want Connie dear."

"You're annoying me."

"Don't I always? Deal with it."

"I'm not too sick, too raise up, and rip. Your. ********. Legs. Off." Connie threatened viciously. Mag for her part still smiled in the face of Connie's aggression, though her expression had softened just a bit.

"You need to rest Connie. It will be fine."

Sighing heavily C.T stood and headed for her room, she was slightly irritated, it felt like everything was working against her.

"Do me a favor yea? Take care of her, make her get some rest, and give her these." Mag spoke to Esther, giving the girl a few pills, and a bottle of water. "Don't worry, she's not as mean as she looks, you just gotta be firm with her, she'll listen if ya lean on her a bit."  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 7:14 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

Esther's eyes widened slightly as Mag instructed her to look after C.T. and make her get rest, take medication, and drink water. "M-Me?" she croaked, her throat going dry as she pointed to herself in astonishment. C.T. had seemed fine--well, fine-ish--yesterday, at least physically, but apparently she had experienced a very rough night. She looked like it, too, as Mag had pointed out. C.T. appeared worn, stretched thin, maybe even a little green. As much as Esther sympathized with her, she didn't understand why Mag thought asking Esther to take care of C.T. was a good idea. What could Esther possibly accomplish that Mag hadn't? Not to mention, Esther valued her limbs. She valued all of them. "Mag, I really don't think--" Too late. Mag had waved her goodbye and was already on her way to help the other residents get their morning meals.

Dammit.

Esther spent a few long minutes staring at the items Mag had given her, then, summoning her courage, she put her dishes in the appropriate bins and headed for C.T.'s room. Once she reached the door, she knocked lightly and stepped inside. Esther closed the door behind her. "Mag told me to give you these," she said softly, extending her hand to show the bottle of water and pills. "I know you want to fight her on this--I probably would, too. But I think we both know she's right. You seem pretty, uh... out of sorts right now. You're not going to get anything done if you go on like this." She paused a moment, hesitated. "Did something happen after I left?" she asked, frowning. She didn't understand how C.T. had ended up in this state.

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 1:49 am
User Image
User Image

C.T hadn't expected Esther too follow after her, she had expected to be left alone, to suffer alone. But apparently Mag had ways of meddling with her without even being present, C.T had no idea that Mag would plot the girl against her.

C.T let out a tired sigh, her shoulder sagging a bit, before reaching out and taking the pills and the water from Esther, as the girl talked her down in the same way Mag did, and of course she was right, they both were, but how exactly could C.T just lay down and rest? Take a day off now? Really? It sucked, but there was nothing else she could do. Because as it was they were going to have to sit back on their haunches and wait until Jacob made contact.

"I know. Ok? I get it, you don't have to remind me anymore." C.Y grumbled taking two of the pills and swallowing them with a gulp of water. She drank a little more of the water, before she moved over to the couch in her room, and slowly lay her weak body upon it. She would have taken the bed, but she had technically lent it too Esther.

She was hot. Too hot. Groaning, C.T pulled her jacket off of herself and letting it fall to the floor. She was wearing a thin black short sleeved cotton shirt underneath that showed off her, thin, scarred and tatted arms.The shirt was matted to her body and soaked through and through with sweat, not exactly healthy, but she was beyond caring at this point.

"Did something happen after I left?"

C.T let out a small chuckle before rolling over to get comfortable, she crossed her arms as she turned her back too Esther starring into the cushions of the couch. "I told you about everything yesterday I believe, Euphoric and the drugs that they pumped into me. Like most hardcore drugs, when your body is accustomed to having something, things quickly go bad when that supply is short. The reason I am a complete mess now, is a product of that. Withdrawals." Unconsciously C.T's hands tightened at her sides, gripping the sides of her damp shirt tightly.

"Of course I should be over it by now, however unfortunately. I have P.A.W.S so it makes recovering difficult." C.T admitted, she loosened her hold on her shirt. "Sometimes I'm fine for a few days, a week, a month. And then something happens. There is always a trigger, and then I end up like this. C.T finished closing her eyes, almost in defeat, she was glad that Esther couldn't see her face, she bet she looked pitiful. She was shivering now, the chills finally set in, and her soaked shirt was definitely wasn't helping much.

(Forgot too say this but, no need to apologize about late replies or anything XD, I understand life comes first, as long as you come back there is no need I am a patient kitten. Also. "Not to mention, Esther valued her limbs. She valued all of them." Hilarious.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:24 am
User Image

| esther bradley

(Alright. I just didn't want you to think the delay was due to a lack of interest. sweatdrop )

Withdrawals. It was crazy how the mind and body worked--how even long after Euphoric Pharamceuticals stopped force-feeding her the drugs, C.T. still got this sick because of a trigger. C.T. looked so uncomfortable... Her shirt was soaked through with sweat and her voice sounded weaker than it had yesterday. Her body appeared agitated, rigid. Esther had no idea what C.T. was going through or what the proper steps to take in this situation were, but she figured she could at least try to help the girl get a little more comfortable. Looking around the room, Esther spotted a dresser and sifted through its contents until she found a loose shirt and pants.

"Here, why don't you change," she suggested, turning to C.T. again and offering her the clothes she had found. "Or maybe take a cool shower?" With all of the sweat, C.T. had to feel gross. Hell, Esther herself felt gross just looking at the other female. "And then get into your bed," she continued. "It'll be more comfortable than that couch. I don't need it." She was also prepared to help C.T. move around if necessary, over to the bed or to the shower.

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 3:05 pm
User Image
User Image

C.T heard Esther rustling around in her room and wondered briefly if she should be worried, she didn't exactly like the girl snooping around, but then again she supposed there wasn't much of a risk too it. Now that the girl had stated that she was willing to help. If she was true to her word, there was no reason for C.T too be worried.

Turns out she was correct. Sorta.

Esther had went and gotten her some clothes out of her dresser, the girl was suggesting that she get changed and maybe take a shower. C.T craned her neck around to regard Esther briefly, before eying the clothes and sighing. "I'm going to skill Mag for this later." C.T mumbled before standing. This time a lot slower than she had when she had gotten up before, she didn't want to make herself dizzy again, that would only serve to worry Esther more.

Not that she cared if the girl worried or not....

C.T took the clothes from Esther but then moved to the dresser her self, opening the bottom drawer and pulling out undergarments, shorts and a bra. She was partially glad that Esther hadn't opened this drawer, because sitting upon the articles of clothing was a gun, and while she trusted Esther to not do anything stupid, she knew that a gun could give false confidence and no one would fault Esther for taking it.

She would have to move it later.

C.T entered her rooms bath room alone, and taking Esther's advice she took a cool shower, well really she just stood under the stream as she leaned heavily against the wall until she found the strength to properly wash herself.
After 15 minutes or so she stepped out, and toweled herself off and got dressed, and although she wouldn't admit it aloud but she did feel slightly better. and the dry clothes didn't hurt either

C.T had just finished toweling through her hair, before she exited the rest room, towel hanging around her shoulders and her damp hair in her eyes. She avoided meeting Esther's eyes, as if meeting the girls gaze would give away how much the shower had truly helped, and instead mutely sat upon her bed, before drawing back the covers and sliding herself under them.

"Thanks."

(Kind of a weird post too write)  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 7:22 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

(Why? Because of the shower part? XD)

Esther waited semi-patiently while C.T. took a shower and changed into clean clothes. Seated on the dryer end of the couch, Esther occupied herself by checking locks of her hair for split ends. Not that she really cared. It was just something to do to pass the time. When C.T. finally returned, Esther stood and walked over to her. C.T. wouldn't look at her. Whatever, at least she was appreciative. "Sure," Esther replied, shrugging. "Just following orders. If there's something I can get you, let me know, I guess." If Mag hadn't asked her to take care of C.T., would Esther be here right now? That was a good question. At the moment, she was really only doing as she had been instructed, like she had told C.T. Esther wasn't sure how worried she actually was about C.T.'s health, or if she was even worried at all. Hmm... No, she was worried a little bit. But Esther rationalized this was purely out of concern for the well-being of the plan. Yeah, that was it. Totally.

"So, uh... Assuming that my dad--or everything he reminds you of--is a trigger for... Well, err, do you think this is going to happen every day while we wait?" Esther wasn't trying to be insensitive, and had gone to some length to avoid sounding so. But she knew the goal they were now both working toward was important to both of them, and especially to C.T. Esther wanted to know if they needed to come up with a back-up plan, in case C.T.'s suffering persisted.

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:15 pm
User Image
User Image

"Orders huh?" C.T chuckled softly, before moving around a bit to get more comfortable closing her eyes, and sinking deeper into her position. "Remind me to pay Mag back for this later" C.T spoke tiredly.

it was quiet for a moment and C.T supposed that Esther was going to let her get some rest. Which was fine with her, she was actually exhausted, with one final sigh she began to fall into the time sink of slip the final vestiges of consciousness leaving her....

And then, Esther spoke up again and she was forced awake. Nice.

"I thought you wanted me to rest?" C.T spoke sarcastically, before shaking her head slightly and focusing on Esther's question. "He just caught me off guard, I didn't think he would remember me. It was just a hitch, and I left myself open to get hooked, this sickness is as mental as it is physical and if I keep a strong mentality, it won't happen again. Trust me I'm stronger than that." C.T spoke easily, before rolling over her back too Esther. She waved a hand dismissing the girl.

"And if not, I've got you too take care of me, now shut up, and let me get some rest. Isn't that what the doctor ordered?" C.T spoke a bit harshly in her sarcasm, but it was mostly a cover up, if Esther could see her face now, she would know that C.T wasn't so sure of anything she had just said.  
1x1 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff