Welcome to Gaia! ::

YuriRhythmics

Back to Guilds

A yuri roleplay guild, because there just aren't any yuri roleplays anymore! 

Tags: yuri, femslash, lesbian, hangout, roleplaying 

Reply 1x1 Roleplays
Unseen World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:56 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

And right on que, Esther's cheeks exploded with color. Well, maybe she had tried to play it all off as nothing, but this had been a big day for Esther, too. Hell, this had been a huge day. When C.T. consented to a drink (more or less), Esther shook off her embarrassment and, smiling, kissed the other female's cheek. "Of course. I won't leave your side," she promised. Hopping off of the barstool, Esther stepped around the counter--she didn't want Mag to serve C.T.'s drink because she didn't want the woman to get the satisfaction or add anything Esther wouldn't approve of--and browsed the small selection of liquors. She wasn't sure what C.T. would like, but chose some rum and combined it with orange juice so it wouldn't be too strong. After handing the glass to C.T., Esther poured herself a glass of water. "Have you ever had alcohol before?" Esther asked C.T. curiously, forgetting if they had talked about this topic before or not.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:11 pm
User Image
User Image

With Esther's promise, C.T could do nothing but let out a small sigh and prepare her self mentally as Esther began mixing the drink, she didn't know what the clearly alcoholic liquid Esther was adding was called, but she did see orange juice and felt slightly relieved. Esther was softening the drink, she really was looking out for her.

Not that Connie had doubted her but...

If she were in Esther's position.....she would let the girl drink herself silly. But that was besides the point, no one needed to know that and it didn't really matter because the positions weren't switched and with the water that Esther was pouring herself, C.T could see that the girl planned on staying sober so that she could keep an eye on her. C.T smiled she really did love this woman.

"No" C.T spoke answering Esther's question, they girl had never had alcohol before, Bradley wouldn't approve of it, and C.T didn't want anything else to manipulate her system, not after all of the drugs that had been pumped into her. C.T looked at the drink in her hands before sighing and taking a sip from it, and well... she didn't know what to make of it. She could taste the orange juice clearly, and the alcohol as well, and it wasn't disgusting, she took another drink this time taking a little bit more of the liquid into her mouth. But she stopped herself, she didn't want to consume too much, having to remind herself that she could very easily get drunk off this small amount. Besides, she was supposed to be sharing.....right. C.T placed the glass back on the counter and pressed it towards Esther. "Doesn't taste as bad as I thought it would." She commented, trying to play nonchalant.  

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:15 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

Esther sipped on her water while she watched C.T. try her drink. A hesitant little taste at first, then a more confident mouthful. It was somewhat amusing to watch, but Esther monitored her reactions so as not to make C.T. uncomfortable. "That's good, I guess," she said, shrugging. "But you can be honest. It tastes like rubbing alcohol still, doesn't it?" When C.T. pushed the glass towards Esther, Esther, not realizing C.T. had taken her previous inquiry literally, assumed C.T. was finished. Well, that was fine. C.T. had already tried a sip, and if she didn't want any more, Esther certainly wasn't going to force her.

Glancing around the room, Esther noted people had finally forgotten about the two girls. "Want to slip out?" she asked quietly, nodding toward the door.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:30 pm
User Image
User Image

"Never tasted rubbing alcohol before." C.T mumbled to herself missing the joke there. She didn't know what normal girls around her and Esther's age thought was hip, but she would never see the appeal of ingesting rubbing alcohol, that seemed like a sure fire way to get sick. However something in C.T's mind told her not to pursue that line of conversation, she didn't think it would end in any other way than with her being laughed at.... alot.

So instead C.T latched onto the next conversation piece, Esther asking her if she wanted to head out. C.T looked around and saw that there was no one currently watching them like the hawks they had proven to be earlier, so she nodded, grasping Esther's hand within her own again as she pulled her girlfriend to her feet and lead her out the door quickly before they were noticed. "Want to head back to me room?"  

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:39 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

Well, Esther couldn't say she wasn't relieved to hear C.T. had never consumed rubbing alcohol, but clearly the joke had been lost on the Supernatural. Explaining herself would be pointless; Esther could only smile to herself and swallow a chuckle.

It didn't take long for C.T. to respond to Esther's question by pulling her away from the party. Nodding, Esther seized this opportunity to take the lead and dragged C.T. back to her bedroom. Pulling her girlfriend in and shutting the door behind them, Esther tugged C.T. into a kiss. "You can take off the dress if you want to," she said. Then, realizing how that sounded, Esther turned crimson and quickly rephrased, "I-I mean, you can change out of i-it. As in, into y-your, y'know, your usual clothes. I won't make you wear it any longer."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:32 am
User Image
User Image

C.T took Esther's grabbing her by the hand and leading her away as an affirmative, and that affirmative was turned into a definite as she found herself being pulled back into her room. It was surprising how the day had went by so quickly, she had expected the party to be dreadful, for every single second to be spent wishing she could just sink into the floor and evaporate like a puddle in the summer, but Esther had made the experience pleasurable, and the kiss that she gave C.T as soon as they reached her room continued to improve C.T's opinion on the day thus far.

And it would only get better as Esther next words brought a huge grin to the supernatural face, and her sputtering attempt at a cover up made it hard for C.T to keep from laughing. Honestly the brunette had forgotten about the dress, finding that she didn't much mind wearing the thing. But it still wasn't her, and she had her girlfriends, permission so she could be rid of the thing. Still, not before she gave Esther a bit of a hard time. "You're so forward." C.T said with a smile before easily sliding the dress over her head with no hesitation getting out of the dress a lot faster and easier than she had got into it.

"There's no need to have kittens, Esther. I know what you meant." C.T said mildly amused as she reached into her drawers to pull out a white T and shorts to go over her tights. "I know you're not a lech, I trust you remember." C.T said pulling the girl into a hug, before grinning, hiding her face in the girl neck so she couldn't see her grin. "Though if you were just a pervert, I'd love you all the same. Because you'd just be my little pervert." C.T said kissing Esther's neck lovingly.  

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:33 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

Esther blushed again despite herself and hugged C.T. a little tighter. "I mean, I'm not not a pervert," she joked (well, admitted) with a chuckle. A smile formed on her lips for a few brief seconds before it began to slip away again. Esther should have realized C.T. would understand, but she couldn't help the slight nervousness she still felt in her gut. She knew why it was there. Even after all of the time the two girls had spent together and the contact that had been made between them, Esther was starting to fear that she would somehow overstep a line. From where they were currently at in their relationship, she was pretty sure things could only get more serious.

"I just... I just don't ever want you to feel pressured into anything or distrust my intentions. Y'know? Especially since you've been... well, through a lot." She wanted to get across that she didn't want C.T. to feel used or violated or anything like that, but wasn't sure how to do it gently or without upsetting her.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:59 pm
User Image
User Image

"Oh I see what you did there." C.T said with a grin, still hugging the girl close to her. She honestly didn't doubt that Esther was perhaps a bit of a pervert. The girl seemed to have a very free spirit, and if the slight protest she put up about C.T's tights was any indication, she could tell that she would have a bit of fun with finding out about more of Esther's other side.

Though her grin as well as her excitement faded just a bit as Esther took a more somber stance, she was being cautious, around C.T. That made sense, C.T would be the first to admit that she wasn't 100%, she was broken and it would be a while until she was fixed, but C.T also knew that Esther was going to be the one that fixed her. She needed Esther to make her better, and Esther couldn't do that if she was cautious. "I trust you." C.T said honestly stepping away from Esther but keeping her hands on the girls waist. "Yes, I've been through a lot, and I won't pretend that it doesn't stick with me, because it does. But. You've never hurt me." C.T said again stepping closer and pressing her lips to Esther's. "And I know you never will, so don't worry ok? I'm a lot stronger now that I've got you."  

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:14 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

Esther was grateful for the kiss. It put her mind at ease. C.T.'s final words only made things better--she was stronger now because of Esther. Esther could say the same, no doubt in her mind about it. Cupping C.T.'s face in her hand, she stole another kiss, then decided it was too early to be getting so serious.

A mischievous glint in her eyes and a grin appearing on her lips, Esther looked around. "Whataya say we give Mag a night she'll really remember and maybe pull a prank or two," she said, partially joking, but she was definitely up for it. And it served Mag right. After her ruthless teasing, she deserved a dose of playful revenge.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:10 pm
User Image
User Image

C.T leaned in to the kiss that Esther gave her, finding comfort in the way Esther controlled the exchange by cupping her chin, it all served to comfort C.T and further melt her and shape her into a stronger mold, one that would only bend to Esther's will.

whipped That's what Mag would call it, and while C.T couldn't see the comparison in the terminology she wouldn't deny that she was indeed whipped, but she couldn't for the life of her see how that was a bad thing. Though she was beginning to paint a few lines in where it could cause a bit of trouble for some one like her, who was supposed to be strong at all times.

Like how she hand onto Esther's every word. Her girlfriend wanted to pull a prank or two on Mag? So be it, she asked and she would receive. In all honesty C.T had never plotted revenge against Mag, but now that it had been brought up, she would admit that the idea did sound kind of fun, however C.T didn't know if she thought the plan to be fun because of the scandal of it all, or because she would be doing it with Esther. "We can do that, definitely," C.T said with a nod, grinning. "But tell me, what did you have in mind?"  

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:24 pm
Unedited Sky

User Image

| esther bradley

Esther's grin widened as C.T. accepted her proposition. Hell. Yes. Esther hummed and tapped her finger against her lips as she looked around the room, searching for inspiration. Nothing was coming to her right away. Except maybe... "Does this place have a sprinkler system?" she asked. Alright, so maybe this plan was a touch extreme. Or a lot extreme. But this wasn't the kind of party where spiking the punch was effective.

(We can timeskip if you want, or we can play out their pranks. Whatever you want. ^^)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:02 am
User Image
User Image

(I will initiate a time skip but only because I think I have something that I think will be a bit fun for both of them....mostly C.T)

C.T woke up early, per usual, but this morning she wasn't just following routine, she had a reason to be up before the sun. She slipped out of the bed, she had shared with Esther that night, slipping out from under the girls heavy head and resting it carefully on the pillow as she stood, and got dressed. While she dressed she was mentally preparing herself. She was going to be a bit tough with Esther today, not abusive. But she wasn't going to be a "fluffy" around the girl as she usually was.

The reasoning behind this was Esther's question the other day. The girl had asked C.T to teach her how to fight, to defend herself. C.T had said she couldn't teach Esther how to fight on such short notice, but now she was reconsidering, sure she couldn't turn the girl into a soldier over night. But she could get her ready. C.T reached into her drawer and pulled out her pistol tucking it in her waist before she stood over Esther, reaching out and shaking the girl with a hand placed on her shoulder. "Time to get up Esther," C.T whispered, cursing herself silently, she was supposed to be tougher than that. "It's time for your training." C.T added her voice now carrying that authority she wanted.  

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:14 am
User Image

| esther bradley

Esther stirred and rolled, flopping onto her back. Her eyes fluttered open (well, fluttered implies some element of delicacy or gracefulness, neither of which was present here due to the time of day and the lacking amount of sleep Esther was functioning on, but whatever, moving on) and stared up at C.T., who had suddenly taken on a tone that was a little surprising. And a touch cold. Wow, she really hadn't been kidding when she said she wouldn't go easy on Esther, huh? Frowning slightly, Esther propped herself up onto her elbow so she could look at the clock, and she groaned when she saw how early it was. "I think you're mistaken, C.T.," she replied, letting herself fall back onto the bed, spreading her limbs so she took up most of the mattress. "It's time for sleep." The earliness wouldn't have been such a problem normally, but Esther had spent much of the night kept awake by her worry. Her whole body felt heavy with fatigue. She condensed, creating a space next to her, which she patted as she looked at her girlfriend again. "Come back to bed. It's cold without you."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:42 pm
User Image
User Image

C.T had expected resistance from Esther, hell her own body had resisted her when she forced it out of bed this early, and Esther wasn't a soldier like C.T had once been. The girl had probably rarely been forced out of bed this early. That's what made this a little more exciting. "I'm serious Esther, you asked for this, remember that." C.T supplied pressing a knee onto the bed, she was positioning herself to have to pull Esther out of the bed if need be.

Maybe she was pushing this a little hard, maybe not. But she was actually a little curious now, she wanted to know just what Esther could pull off if the need to fight ever were to arise.

"Come back to bed. It's cold without you."

C.T paused, leaning back, her heart fluttered at that. She almost crawled right back under those covers fully clothed, shoes on and everything, but her will was the only thing that kept her up right, even if her knees had gone weak. "Damnit." She grumbled under her breath, but it just wasn't fair, how could she think straight, when Esther said things like that? Weakening C.T leaned forward, placing her hands on either side of Esther's head, she lowered her face tot he girls forehead and gently placed a kissed there, before pulling away, her eyes narrowing.

"Get up, and get dressed, or I'll drag you out as you are."

(Hard to write, I don't wanna seem to mean to Esther, she's just so cute >.<)  

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

1x1 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games