Welcome to Gaia! ::

YuriRhythmics

Back to Guilds

A yuri roleplay guild, because there just aren't any yuri roleplays anymore! 

Tags: yuri, femslash, lesbian, hangout, roleplaying 

Reply 1x1 Roleplays
Unseen World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:14 pm
User Image
User Image

C.T would be lying if she said that she wasn't tempted to peak, as she faced the wall and waited for Esther to get dressed, she closed her eyes and slowly counted down the seconds as she heard the movement of cloth behind her and the unzipping of jeans. Esther was lucky, very very lucky that C.T respected her modesty, or else she would have turned around already and given some weak excuse as to why she did so.

'After all you peaked, so why can't I?'

C.T rolled her eyes, at her own inner, who would of that that she would turn into a lech. It was almost shameful that she was relieved when Esther said it was safe to turn around. When C.T turned and saw her girlfriend dressed rather professionally she couldn't help but place a small hand on her hip smirking with a shake of her head. "Why do I feel as though, I've gotten the short end of the stick?" C.T asked accusingly, she played with the bottom of the dress she wore, not exactly comfortable with the length, she knew it would draw attention, and with the way Esther was trying to get them downstairs C.T couldn't help but feel that she was being set up.

"Hold on." C.T said holding up a hand, and moving towards her drawer, she dug around for a little until she found what she was looking for. Something else Mag had bought her in an attempt to get C.T to wear a skirt. Tights. They were only thigh length but they would make her feel a bit more comfortable about the dress. C.T slipped them on quickly without consulting Esther not wanting to risk the girl trying to talk her out of them, and once she was safely secured in the tights and ready to go, C,T decided to take a chance and hold her hand out too Esther. "Shall we?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:52 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

When Esther saw C.T. pulling out tights, she frowned, "Wait, what are you...? Aw, no, C.T., c'mon. Noooo, leave 'em off. Ugh. Dammit." By the time her whining finished, Esther's eyes were narrowed at her girlfriend. It wasn't like she couldn't see C.T.'s legs anymore, but Esther had to admit she had rather enjoyed the sight of them without the added barrier of dark, stretchy fabric. Still, that C.T. had pulled on tights was a sign she wasn't comfortable with the length of the dress, and Esther certainly wasn't going to ask her to sacrifice that for the sake of her wandering mind.

Besides, all mild irritations were blown away when C.T. extended her hand. Was C.T. saying she wanted to hold Esther's hand outside of this room? Was she saying she was ready for the others to know what was going on between them? Esther's eyes widened and her gaze danced between C.T.'s face and her hand. Then, smiling, Esther took C.T.'s hand, gave it a reassuring squeeze, and led her through the door.

The party was basically already set up. Esther, surprised, took a moment to appreciate the way the cafeteria had been decorated--not with a lot, but with enough to make it appear fancier. There was already food out, someone was getting ready to play music... When Mag bounced over, Esther said honestly, "Damn, you guys are fast."

Mag chuckled. "Well, this has been, uh... a long time in the planning." She was grinning, quite obviously about the fact that C.T. and Esther were holding hands because she kept looking at where the two women were currently connected. Then, after giving Esther a once-over, she asked, her expression sobering somewhat, "Getting ready to go to the office, Esther?"

Scowling, Esther replied, "Look, I was running away from home, not compiling the summer collection for a fashion show. Leave me alone."

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm
User Image
User Image

"Oh yea? Then how do you explain that fancy dress Connie's wearing? Doesn't look like one of mine."

Mag pressed, and Connie groaned inwardly, she had thought she would have somehow manage to float under the radar on what she was wearing because Mag hadn't instantly taken notice, but she should have known.

"Never would have thought I would see the day, that my little Connie would step out of her bubble and actually dress up, in quite the revealing little number if I don't say so myself." Mag spoke waggling her eye brows obviously trying to make C.T embarrassed, the dress wasn't really that short, Mag's teasing shouldn't have worked but seeing as C.T was already a bit embarrassed it didn't take much to bring a blush to her face. "Are you blushing? Esther! What did you do to the old, bad a** Connie?"

"She's right here." C.T said calmly trying to save face her, willing the blush in her cheeks to vanish.

"Your right, If those tights are anything to go by, good ol has gone nowhere."

"I think you're starting to tire my patience." C.T said with a pleasant smile settling on her face, one that Mag decided was hiding impending violence.

"Anyway, I have to get back to the bar soon, maybe I could get you guys something some drinks perhaps? I mean hey, you got Connie into a dress maybe you can get a drink or two in her, it'd be a first. Maybe get her to dance. Who knows!"

These suggestions and wishes that Mag was spewing left and right were starting to sound more like a check list than anything else, and C.T knew that nothing good would come from letting Mag ramble on so C.T decided to step in. "Not happening."

"That's the same thing you said when I tried to convince you to dress up a long time ago," Mag countered. "But look at you now."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:36 am
User Image

| esther bradley

"Alright, we're done here. Goodbye, Mag." Esther could tell Mag was beginning to get to C.T., so she was taking it upon herself to end the conversation. Keeping a firm hold on C.T.'s hand, she tugged her girlfriend away from Mag and toward the bar. It seemed like most of the warehouse's residents were already out, and those who weren't too busy drinking, talking, or dancing couldn't help staring when they saw their fearless leader not only wearing a short party dress, but also holding hands with a human. Esther was aware of their gazes, but pretended not to notice. It didn't matter much to her, anyway. She just hoped C.T. wouldn't be spooked.

Once they reached the bar, Esther released C.T. temporarily to go step behind the counter. "I want a drink, but I'm going to get it myself," she said. She pulled a glass, a bottle of Tequila, and some orange juice from the shelves and began to mix the liquids together. Although she wouldn't have minded it being a little stronger, she tried to stay light on the Tequila. Getting drunk wasn't her priority. After returning the items to their proper places, Esther sipped her drink as she walked back over to C.T. "So you don't dance, huh?" she asked C.T. playfully, grinning behind her glass as she took another sip.

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:23 am
User Image
User Image

C.T allowed Esther to drag her away from Mag, knowing that Mag probably had a huge grin on her face and must be quite pleased with herself, C.T had to resist the urge to roll her eyes at the annoyance her friend caused and instead focused on how protective Esther was of her, it was actually pretty surprising seeing as, like C.T had pointed out before, Connie was the stronger of the two, but C.T would lament that Esther was probably the more emotionally stable one in the relationship, so she would trust the girls judgement as far as that went.

C.T had forgotten that Esther didn't mind having a drink, she now recalled the first day the girl had been brought in front of her. She had ordered a whiskey from Mag when C.T had brought her into the cafeteria on that day, now Esther was making herself another drink. Tequila. Again, C.T wasn't a drinker, she was afraid of dulling her senses, mostly because she was afraid that Mag would let her do something incredibly stupid, maybe she would take Mag's advice and have a drink tonight, Esther would watch out for her, that much C.T was sure of.

C.T had been expecting Esther to offer her a drink when she had returned from behind the bar, but she didn't, it seemed her girlfriend remembered that C.T wasn't a drinker, and instead asked her if she danced. Connie gave Esther a smile be remained quiet for a few moments. That was a loaded question, yes she did dance, she could move to a rhythm, and she could waltz, though she'd only done it solo, she only danced alone. Why would she dance alone one might ask? Well. It's good cardio, C.T danced to stay in shape when crunches and running were getting tiring. So, a short answer would be yes C.T did dance, but did she dance in the way that Esther was implying with her question? Probably not. C.T gave a quick look around the cafeteria, seeing all of the members of her extended family spread about relaxing, some of them would glance at her, before looking away quickly trying not to get caught starring, C.T knew she had drawn their attention when she had walked in holding Esther hand, and the dress....well it didn't help her float under the radar in the least.

Oh Yea, she needed to answer Esther's question.

"I will if you ask me too."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:45 pm
Unedited Sky

User Image

| esther bradley

(So it's taking us much, much longer to get internet than I thought. I have temporary internet now. Being forced to live without it has been surprisingly nice, but... damn, I've missed roleplaying with you. :( We're supposed to get the needed supplies tomorrow, so I should be able to post more regularly. Hopefully you haven't lost interest during my absence!)

Esther was surprised by C.T.'s response. "Yeah? Really?" she asked, grinning. She thought briefly about backing down and finding something else to do; just because C.T. said she would didn't mean she wanted to, and making her uncomfortable wasn't Esther's priority. Well, the dress excluded, but she seemed to have gotten used to that, so no guilt there. Still, there was an upbeat song, and Esther knew that once her drink started to kick in she would probably be on the dancefloor, anyway--not because she was a dancer at heart, but rather because she had a lot on her mind and sitting around like stagnant water was bound to make her only more anxious. So...

Esther downed the rest of her drink in one swig, then placed the glass on the counter. "In that case," she started, extending her hand to her girlfriend. "Would you grace me with the first dance?"

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:55 pm
User Image
User Image

"Yes, really" C.T answered a slow smirk easing it's way on to her face. Surprise was the expected response after all, pleasant surprises that would get Esther to smile, because it was a sight that C.T found so beautiful. C.T would remember talking with Mag about the woman's lover, and how Mag would do so many stupid things, just to get the woman to smile, Mag had said that the smile rejuvenated her. C.T had seen the the notion as stupid, Mag was just being a hopeless romantic, but now C.T understood it.

"Romantic fool." C.T muttered to herself unclear as to if she was insulting Mag, or herself.

Reaching out C.T grasped Esther's hand firmly, and looked her in the eyes smiling. "Anything for you." C.T said as she began to walk, backwards still facing Esther as she pulled the girl to the floor, she could sense the eyes behind her, feel the movement as those who were on the floor before them cleared out to give them a bit of room before continuing on with their activities.

When C.T found a spot she found suitable, she reached down and took Esther's other hand, holding both the girls smaller hands within her own. She took in a deep breath closing her eyes for a moment, relaxing and blocking everything out, trying to imagine that their weren't a million eyes on the both of them, and trying the shake the image of the s**t eating grin that Mag was so obviously wearing now out of her brain. Right now it was just her and Esther, and a surprisingly quick beat, sighing C.T moved a little bit, swaying her hips finding a rhythm before opening her eyes and squeezing Esther's hands letting the girl know that she was ready.

(Hmm I expect Esther dancing might be similar to something we can find in a club and she's had a little to drink, don't scare C.T to bad, and don't make me have to tell you again, but I will always be interested this thing is too fun to give up! I'm just glad you found a way to keep it going, and I hope your internet situation gets better, I'm just so glad your back!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:13 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

(Give Esther some credit, haha.)

Esther wasn't sure who was in charge of music, but she had to admit that she was actually impressed with his or her selections so far. Instead of heavy, ground-thumping dubstep, which was the norm at the places Esther usually danced at, the DJ had opted for oldies. Including "Come On, Eileen" by the Dexys Midnight Runners, a personal favorite of hers ever since she watched a movie it featured in. Although she had the feeling someone would mutiny sooner or later and techno would be pouring from the speakers within the next ten minutes (there had already been some complaints), Esther was glad, mostly for C.T.'s sake, that her inner party animal would be kept at bay a little longer.

Beaming at C.T., Esther matched the girl's pace, swaying her hips in time with C.T.'s. She kept her dance moves innocent, easy, and fun. Fun was the priority here. Fun was how she planned to keep C.T. distracted from what she was wearing, what she was doing, and who she was in the presence of. Esther started turning from side to side, gently pushing on C.T.'s arms so that C.T. left side leaned back when Esther's leaned forward. Then she let go of one of C.T.'s hands so C.T. could spin underneath her arm. And this was how Esther's dance moves went. She felt like she was a child, almost, just having a good time and focusing all of her attention on her girlfriend.

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:12 pm
User Image
User Image

C.T didn't know what it was, but at some point she had found herself laughing, not the confident chuckles she usually gave Esther, or the slightly more condescending laughs she gave Mag. This laughter was genuine. "I feel silly." C.T admitted through her grin as she turned under Esther's arm again, and while she did feel silly she made no move to stop at all, no she kept up the pace with Esther oblivious now to the eyes that were on her, the eyes of her men who were trying to figure out where the old C.T was, and how the hell this human had turned her into this smiling dancing fool before them.

As if the fates were trying to test this new bond, ok not really fate, more like the all too nosy supernaturals in the area were trying to figure out just what the hell was going on, the music slowed, tremendously. A slow song, something that C.T had never danced too, it wasn't really an instrumental part of her cardio, and her discomfort showed as she glared at the speakers before looking at Esther, and despite being out of her element she still had a glint in her eye. "Lead me?"

(I do give her credit! Lots of it! But she's been hanging with Mag! That woman's contagious!!!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:33 am
User Image

| esther bradley

(Okay, that's fair. It's amazing C.T. hasn't turned into her twin yet, with as much time as they've spent together.)

Once again, Esther found that C.T.'s smile and laugh were infectious. When C.T. smiled, so did Esther; when C.T. laughed, Esther did, too. It was as uncomplicated as that. The giddy, school-girl giggles spilled out of Esther's mouth, and yes, like C.T., she felt silly. Very silly. But who cared? And as she was dancing with and watching C.T.--as C.T.'s lips remained wide-stretched in that delicious smile and she laughed the most beautiful laugh Esther had ever had the privelege of hearing--Esther was overcome by a feeling. She knew what it was now; she could name it with confidence.

Love.

When the music slowed and C.T. asked Esther to take the lead, Esther nodded. With that glint in C.T.'s eyes, there was no way she could refuse, even if she had wanted to. She took C.T.'s left hand with her left and placed her right around the girl's waist. Then she shook her right shoulder, encouraging C.T. to place her right hand there. None of that both-hands-on-the-shoulders-and-both-on-the-waist crap that teenagers had gotten into the habit of. It was so clunky and awkward. With the arm that rested around C.T.'s waist, Esther drew C.T. in and began moving to the music. "I know what it is now, what I'm feeling," she said. Esther leaned in, whispering into C.T.'s ear so she wouldn't have to shout it across the dance floor. (Although with the way she was feeling, she would be more than happy to.) "It's love. I love you, C.T."

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:20 pm
User Image
User Image

C.T had just found the Rhythm, it wasn't difficult really, Esther made her comfortable. The was the girl held her hand, placed a hand on her waist, and motioned for C.T to move hers to the girls shoulder. The tall brunette briefly pondered over the positioning, she wasn't a professional by any means, but she was sure that usually when men and women danced, the woman held onto the shoulder while the men placed their hands where Esther's was now.

hmmm interesting.

But it wasn't the positioning that had caused C.T pause, after she had just started to get into it. No it was Esther's words, which had took a moment to register for C.T. The girl had said that she now knew what she had been feeling, and C.T just hadn't realized what that had meant right away, and when it hit her, it was like a brick, the halted all of her movement, as she just looked into the girls eyes now, stunned into a frozen state.

"It's love. I love you, C.T."

C.T closed her eyes, and took a very deep breath. Steadying herself, because a dizzying haze had washed over her, it was raw emotion, her emotions for Esther were causing her to nearly come undone, she wanted to shout her feelings loud and clear, she wanted to kiss her. But...she wasn't sure if that was ok now, not in a room full of people. Even if they had been holding hands, and even if they had been dancing, kissing was just on another level. But still. C.T pressed a chaste kiss on Esther's Cheekbone something innocent that could easily be missed, but her next actions were unmistakable as she pressed her forehead against Esther's and leaned forward, ghosting her lips against Esther's the contact almost burning her, as her desire flared, but she still restrained from pushing her lips against the girls fully. She inhaled a shaky breath, taking in Esther's scent and committing it to memory, before she whispered. "I love you too." C.T looked at Esther with lidded eyes, and a clear burning want in her coffee brown pupils. "I really want to kiss you." C.T admitted, low enough for only Esther to her, she leaned forward, but only partially. Wanting Esther to meet her halfway.

(Welp C.T has been trained to handle...Mag specifically, she's a pro. /nods)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:07 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

Esther now understood what the protagonists of romance movies meant when they said the world fell away while they were with their loves. Even though the sounds of music and chatter blazed all around her, and even though she was literally surrounded by other people out here on the dance floor, it was suddenly like none of it existed. Esther and C.T. might as well have been locked up in quarentine or stranded on a deserted island--that was how focused Esther was on C.T. Every movement, every brush of her lips, every everything. None of it went unnoticed by Esther, who was hanging on C.T.'s ever word and action.

Her breathing shallow in anticipation, her body feeding off of the desire she could sense in C.T., Esther was more than happy to meet her girlfriend halfway. But she took her time. This moment seemed infinite, so Esther wasn't in a rush. She pulled C.T. close with one arm and used the other to brush a strand of black hair behind C.T.'s ear, all the while her lips getting steadily closer to C.T.'s until they just barely touched. Someone had told her once the best part of a kiss came before the kiss even happened, and she could see where he was coming from now. Finally, though, Esther couldn't hold herself back any longer and claimed C.T.'s lips in a kiss.

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:57 am
User Image
User Image

C.T ignored the sounds she heard, forcefully. Heightened senses, and all that. She couldn't help but hear the cheers from most of her men, and the 'ahhhhh's' from the women, she knew she had an audience, and despite not wanting to be influenced, she blushed into her kiss with Esther, but then she managed to block it all out and just focus.

On the woman she loved.

She had been waiting for this kiss, had been holding herself away from it for so long but now, it was hers and like a teen with her first car she didn't truly know what to do what it, but just jump into it head first, she loved her. She loved her so much and just the physical sensation of their lips forming and their emotions mingling, it was so intense that C.T honestly didn't know how long they had been kissing when she had pulled away, but she did realize that there was still cheering to be heard, and that someone was appreciation.

"You know in a wedding I think the first dance usually goes after the I-do's and the kiss, but hey who-"

Whatever else Mag had to say was cut off as C.T pressed her hand into Mag's face, successfully shutting her up as C.T took Esther by the hand and lead her back to the bar sitting her down. She had honestly wanted to leave the party then and there, but that would be to obvious and she would never hear the end of it from the others if the pair just let after sharing a heated kiss. "I expected a reaction, but is cheering normal. Among hume's?" C.T asked  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:16 am
User Image

| esther bradley

(Haha, you're right, C.T. has developed some pretty good technique when it comes to shutting down Mag.)

Honestly, Esther hadn't heard the cheering until C.T. pulled away. Now, her heart racing, she felt a little dazed and had to take a moment to remember where she was. Mag was saying something, but the words were mostly lost on her, and C.T. shut her down before Esther could finally register what the joke was. Walking with C.T. over to the bar, Esther settled into a seat and glanced around at the other partygoers. She laughed at the posed question. "Among people who can't mind their own damn business," she replied, her voice intentionally carrying over the music; then she finished more gently, turning to C.T. with a grin, "Yes, it's pretty normal."

She spun around, facing the bar now, and tapped her fingers against the counter. "Dancing, kissing in public... it's been a big day for you, hasn't it?" she mused, smiling thoughtfully. "Now how about sharing a drink with me? Or is that pushing it?"

JAKattack09
Captain

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:43 pm
User Image
User Image

"I've said it before, nothing happens around here, we've probably given them enough to talk about for a year, though given all the chatter, I'm sure they will exhaust the topic soon enough." C.T said rolling her eyes. "But if it's normal I suppose we've made the party a success, that was easy, makes me think that kissing you will be the easiest way yo solve all problems." C.T joked

"Dancing, kissing in public... it's been a big day for you, hasn't it."

"You make it seem like this is all so easy for you, but you've been blushing brighter than a tomato dear." C.T spoke before nodding. "But, yes. This has been a very big day. For me." C.T could admit that with no problems, today was probably the best day of her life, but she would keep that under ropes, didn't want it getting to Esther's head, though confidence was not something Esther lacked, a point proven by the girls adventurous side, and her urge to try and push C.T to be adventurous. "Sharing?" C.T could do that, if she didn't drink too much she concluded that she wouldn't gather to many negative effects, besides she had a fast metabolism she should be fine. "Only if you promise not too let me do anything stupid?"  
1x1 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff