Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:40 pm
Yaay, time again to look for some plots for my (many) Pridelanders and a few other prides to boot. I'll probably only put a few of them in here at a time so I can focus on the ones I definitely have a muse for.

You can contact me through posting here and quoting me, PMing me or AIM ("nnrgh" is my name). I'm usually always logged onto AIM, but I step away/go to sleep without much warning (sorry!).

[ PRIORITY ]

User Image

Celene I here is a strong willed, regal lioness who comes with a whole lot of baggage. She won't be a typical fling or the normal sort of lioness you may be used to seeing around the rogue lands or in other prides. She's used to death, but doesn't fear it as much as the normal folk in the rogue lands. This is because she's from a pride that backstabbing and blackmail are part of their daily life, where the life of the party might actually be someone being killed by a bard who poisoned their meat while they were chatting up another noble. It's a pride where the game of political power, and the amount of wealth, influence and power your family has; the better off you are but also the more danger you're in.

She comes with a protective brother (and throwback) who any possibly suitor will need to impress before even being allowed near her unless they can manage to catch her without her matching shadow around.

I'm looking for: possible suitors, a possible life-mate for her, friends, servants, noble, assassination attempts, parties to go to and other pride leaders to meet.
      Also looking for: lions with sun or moon markings and/or stars in their manes and/or pelts who may be interested in being nobles <3

If you're interested to see her in action: here is an RP!

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:41 pm
User Image

Lelya here literally just joined the Pridelands and I'm really looking for some buddies for her and some older members to share their wisdom with her. She's a little wiser then her age would suggest as she just recently grew into a young adult. Well, she would be if she wasn't suffering from culture shock right now. The Pridelands is just so different then the mountains she grew up in or the roguelands where she stayed for a while!

I'd love for her to have some drama in her life, maybe a loss in there as well as a cubless fling. Friends are a definite need as she's basically all alone in a new pride, even enemies would be loved. I love the tension between characters~

She's in the market for a possible future mate for her, but only through a good number of RP and if they work of course. She's pretty precious to me and I want to see her in a happy relationship or at least one that works out for both of them.

User Image

Chiku here is a little older then Lelya (or at least she pretends she is) and stands about a head taller then the darker lioness. She's a sort of handmaiden/best friend to Lelya and wherever one is; the other is too or not too far behind. She comes a very loving family and a pretty big one at that and she would love to have a large family of her own as well so she could be surrounded by them at all times. She's also much more wary of anyone she doesn't know but opens up pretty quickly once she gets to know them.

I'm looking for about the same things for her as I am with Lelya; drama, friends, enemies, cubless flings, maybe one fling that results in cubs and then finally a mate. I'm not nearly as picky with her, but I do want it to be a loving relationship in the end as she wouldn't put up with anyone's s**t if push came to shove.

Other PLers

Sooo in this post I'll be putting things I want to do with a few of my other PLers. They aren't super high on my priority, but I'd love to plot with them. *U* <3

User ImageUser Image

Lihua and Yun Sol are both looking for mates~ Preferably arranged mates by their mother when they were younger (around adol, they were born in September of 2012). Arranged in the sense that only if they got along would the marriage be encouraged. Zimran wouldn't be one to force it on her children, just sort of nudge them. Oh and they can move prides if it works out!

They both come from a fairly small-ish family (excluding Zim's half-sister Xiu Xiu's side; holy crap they spread fast). Persikka is one of two cubs that survived between Aman'thul and Eonar, but his parents are trying for their second and final litter right now so there might be some new aunts and uncles on the way. Aman'thul is also involved in a fling as well outside of the PL. BASICALLY THE FAMILY IS GROWING. <3

Yun Sol is fairly gentle and has a general love for nature, tending cubs, making (crude) flower crowns and naps. He'd be a good denmaker or a pretty boy to attach to a shoulder; that's about it. He might mature and get a little more gruff with age or it might backfire and he'll end up considering the entire pride his family and treat them as such. His visions usually show him water sources and with it, flowers. He tends to get them when a thorn pricks him. What a wuss.

Lihua is more level-headed, down to earth then her brother. She doesn't care much for rank or for having cubs before she's good and ready. For her, it'd probably be a more platonic mating that slowly turns romantic as they grow together. She spends her time helping adolescent lions learn to hunt as well as tracking herd movements. She also dreams of being a head huntress herself in time though there are friends who say she would be better fit for nanny like her mother but Lihua dreams of a much more active life. Her seer visions show her nearby cubs in danger (present) and activate under intense panic. She's only had this happen once and she failed to find the cub (Otrera's daughter Ukame for some gossip fodder). Her visions leave her paralyzed and have been known to turn violent.

Lihua will slowly become depressed (due to the nature of her seer visions) as time goes on and will need someone a little more upbeat to keep her from slipping.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:43 pm
[ Tianxia ]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Thrain (Tiě Shī) - North | Han (Zhōng Jīliè) - West | Angara (Mei Mù) - West

Thrain: Nephew to king Simi of the Pridelands and cousin to the emperor Hanjari, Thrain made an ideal choice to send back to the Tianxia in exchange for Han. He is now a guard in the North House. He grew up in a stable family with one other brother and three sisters. His other brother was younger and born the runt of the litter. With a weaker brother who was sick a majority of the time, he grew up learning to look out for him and his littermates. This desire to protect grew as he did and now he feels he has to protect as many people as he is able to. Born to a Lady in the Pridelands, he was taught manners at a young age and would like to fancy himself a 'knight in shining armor' in many ways.

Thrain has a fling planned (possible mate, I'm not sure. Saaaaf??) but in the case that it's just a fling, I'll be looking for a permanent mate for him. Either gender works. I would prefer he stay in the North House.

Han: A Duke in the West House and son of the new Lord and Lady, Han has had a relatively easy life so far. His most trying experience was when he realized he was to be wed to a Pridelander lioness he had never met. Currently this information has spread into a rumor circulating through the lower ranks of the West House. He's very proud of his lineage and though he finds himself in the shadow of his large family, he is trying hard to bring honor to them through a good match and his actions.

Han has a mate planned and I'll be flinging him once before he leaves to leave behind some drama. I would love for him to make friends with others in the Tianxia and in the Pridelands. I would also love to meet others in the West House who have heard the rumor going around about him.

Angara: A new addition in the ranks of the West House, Angara is an artisan who has aspirations of making the finest jewelry for the Lords and Ladies throughout the empire. She might even be so bold to dream of decorating the Empress herself! She is a kind lioness who genuinely likes seeing other happy and the main way she accomplishes this is through her work with gems. Reaching the age where most lionesses have had a litter of cubs, she is feeling the maternal instincts that come naturally and finds herself enjoying the company of others more then she did before, especially cubs. Despite this natural calm exterior, she angers quite easily.

Angara here needs a mate! No flings for this gal (at least not right now). West House for sure unless there's a good reason for her to be moving. General RP, friends, enemies, all that jazz.

[ Ela'wadiyi ]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Uhamba Kalyani | Skoll Kalyani | Nirav Kalyani

Uhamba: Uhamba is a very grounded lioness who tries to see the good in life and in others. She cares deeply for her clan and hopes to see it grow even stronger as her siblings and her are now fully grown. Family oriented is a word that would frequently be used to describe her as well as down to earth. She is currently looking for love, well rather I am looking, she is not. I'm hoping for a more natural looking male to pair with her. I may also consider a female mate for her, but they would need to be in or be willing to move to Sky clan. c:

Skoll: A bright light in the family during these darker days, Skoll is finding it harder to be actively involved in his clan's day to day life. His twin, Hati, left him just as their manes were beginning to come in due to strife between Hati and the pride. Still, Skoll tries to be at least somewhat optimistic that his brother will come home but he prepares to leave one day to go looking for him. Skoll is possibly looking for a mate, but I'm mainly looking for ex-rogues to teach him how to protect himself in the rogue lands if he does eventually leave.

Skoll may not return to the Ela depending on how the plot goes, so I may be looking for a new pride for him. Suggestions are welcome but I'm really leaning towards putting him into the Tianxia right now. Unsure of what house yet.

Nirav:

User ImageUser Image
Toph'tara Kanati | O'ros

Toph'tara:

O'ros:

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:24 pm
Quaji

I'm not sure if for Lelya you mean older members as in they're actually old or as in they've been in the pride for a substantial amount of time. Either way, offering up Mto for... a potential disgruntled friend, or at least some conversation. Old lioness, but new to PL. She's a Swampie from way back, so they have a heritage in common.

I'm sure I have others, but late. Tired. Derp.

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:31 pm
Hopefolly
I'm not sure if for Lelya you mean older members as in they're actually old or as in they've been in the pride for a substantial amount of time. Either way, offering up Mto for... a potential disgruntled friend, or at least some conversation. Old lioness, but new to PL. She's a Swampie from way back, so they have a heritage in common.

I'm sure I have others, but late. Tired. Derp.
A little of both~ I want her to actually learn more about how things used to be. She hears a lot of things about 'the good old days' but never saw any of it so she's more then a little curious. Friend or conversation, I'm good with either/both. <3

I thought Mto looked familiar! I saw her on the familyecho I use. They have the same mom (kinda, sorta) so there's also that in common. o:

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 2:10 am
So all my PL'ers are related, which might make for fun/weird friends/plots/flings/ect. XDD I'll throw them out here ~

Nyota is...umm...well, a bit rough around the edges. She's messy, usually covered in dirt and willing to run full-speed into danger because she honestly doesn't think before she acts sometimes. She's sweet though, and loving, and is actually quite creative as her mother was a crafter. She knows how to make assorted objects from ready-to-find objects, though she's never succeeded in making flower crowns, because she just can't be that delicate!

Nyota's brother, Moyo is a bit too mature for his age. He is caring and sweet, and feels entirely responsible for making sure Nyota doesn't get herself killed. He spends a lot of his time running around after her. He is gentlemanly and protective though, and if ANYONE says a bad word about his sister, he will...have a STRONG WORD with them. (He can't fight. Like, at all.)

Their dad: Mon'kut is much like his son, but more refined. He is never seen with a hair out of place, and he takes pride in taking care of others. He has suffered unrequited love and as such, is a bit more cautious and has a bit of sadness in his eyes when he thinks of her (he had cubs with her too.). He is loving and sweet in private, but quite reserved in public. He is a good hunter, a good provider, and...just can't understand why his first love didn't love him too :c

The mother...Ahh, Waa'sesere is a...acquired taste. She's grumpy and rude usually, because she is ENTIRELY focused on her crafts. She loves making new things out of old things, and gets very frustrated when she can't make things. She loves hunting for that reason, collecting new furs to make new things. She adores her cubs, but doesn't see Mon as much more than a friend who happened to give her cubs. It's not that she's cruel, she just...would need someone to really knock it into her that she needed them in her life.

I'M SORRY IF THIS IS ALL CONFUSING 8'D
They're all open to just about anything, so we could plot tiny things or longer things with them <3  

Velveteen Angel

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:20 pm
Hiii just tossing some PLers up that we can possibly plot with!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kamon is calm and meditative, probably because he comes from such a huge extended family.

Biz is pretty blank, so if you want to aim for any angle I can do that.

Mafunde has a lot of issues, she looks just like her dead grandmother, and her previously-amnesiac father didn't remember his past until she was born. So they have a very strained relationship. She's not in the best place right now, and can't decide if she should stay, or go.

and another blank >_>;

This is for either one, for any time of plot!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games