Submit

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:33 pm
Private RP/AIM RP Log for Novablu's Rixton and `Swirly's Aleksy

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:38 pm
The dark stallion moved with a smooth purposeful stride through a field of flowers, the springtime had come and Alek was feeling a bit aggravated when it came to this whole place because he had not been able to find his contract. Someone was out there waiting for him to arrive to help them in some way, shape, or form and he was not around in the way that he needed to be. A small part of him felt like maybe it was almost time to throw in the towel and just start living a new life here, the other part of him (the stronger part) knew that he was not going to give up. He was not a quitter. Although it was tempting to take a couple of hours to loiter in this field... fresh spring flowers were a treat where he came from since his home land was frequently cold.

~*~

The world--what little world little Rixton had encountered so far--was bright and new and beautiful. Her family lived just off the edge of a forest--a forest she wasn’t supposed to wander into, “not until you’re older! You don’t know what lurks in the darkness!” her mother had warned with wide eyes--in the center of a beautiful field, with long grasses and flowers of every color of the rainbow (except for green--why were there never any green flowers? Though she supposed green grass counted, right?) and she loved it.

But…it was boring after awhile of being confined to learning her legs in the field, learning to romp and spring and bounce and pounce on the butterflies that fluttered too close. She had butterflies as family, Momma said, but Rixton wasn’t sure she believed it. So today, the spring sunshine warm against her dappled grulla pelt, the filly wandered just a little farther, pushing the boundaries of her parents by an inch…or several yards.

Her champagne gaze flittered across the flowers--only to land on something large and dark and hulking--a demon’s shadow towering over her. Cool. “Wow. You’re kinda massive, buddy,” she said, raising her eyebrows at a try for innocent.

~*~

Alek went ahead and decided that it wouldn't particularly help or hurt for him to enjoy an hour or two in the field and right as he lowered his head down to scoop up a mouthful of flowers, he saw the little foal he had talked to briefly just the day before. Surprise of all surprises, the little snot was on her own again. He burrowed his frown and sighed, it appeared that he was going to have to take a rain check on getting to enjoy some flowers. The foal's parents needed to be taken to task as did the foal herself. "Sneak out again, eh?"

~*~

Rixton grinned, a wide and fearless thing, strutting up beside the large stallion, tail flagging high behind her like a banner. She tilted her head, flaring her wings out to full length. “So maybe I am. Or maybe I’m an orphan, you know. That’s kinda insensitive on your part, me not having any parents and such…” She mock-sniffed, but she was all too cheery for an orphan of her age. She did a little dance around him, her movements surprisingly swift, like a ballerina before gathering a mouthful of clover and tossing it at him with a laugh. “What do you do for fun, Mr. Darkwings? Because I am bored and I’ve decided that YOU should hang out with me.”

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces