Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ prp ] gardens in the desert sand ( lurks & sal )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:44 pm
He had not been here too long, but he had been fortunate enough to see many many Horsemen! Perhaps, not too many, but many many in comparison to how many he used to see. Which is to say, none at all except maybe his brother, and also the mother, and both of those were only sometimes.

Lurks Beneath did not get lonely-- he was never alone, because he had constructed his friends!-- but he did appreciate seeing others that understood the way of nature utilized, which was only true for other members of Famine.

"Salbei!" he screeched, the sound of grasshopper legs chirping behind the words, jumping up and down around him, occasionally stepping on bits of cloth. "Many many times since I have seen you! The desert waits a long time!"

enoh love

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:14 am
Sal turned at the sound of his name, but was apparently a second too slow. The one who called him had since hop-danced away, and the old Sage ended up having to turn again in an attempt to watch the energetic grasshopper.

"Ah, Lurks Beneath! I was wondering when the sands would bring you back~" A light smile toyed on his lips, and he oh-so-subtly drew his robes closer to him, which lifted some pieces enough to avoid getting stepped on. When it came right down to it, he honestly wasn't surprised to see Lurks here; if anyone were to survive the islands fall, it would be him. After all, he was rarely with the clan to begin with. "I am delighted to see you again, old friend! When did you find your way here?"

astrazilla
I need to remember how to play sal ahhh I'm sorry!

Enoh Love
Crew

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:18 pm
Lurks Beneath squeaked again, brightly waving a few more unnecessary times before slowing. "Not many times ago. Just two or three sunsets, maybe more, maybe less." He looked around, still entranced by the world of Halloween and its fear-rich air.

"Brother came too! Waits is sleeping, somewhere, or being lazy, but to me they are the same." He sent out a few curious shadow-moths, and they fluttered close to the Sage. "I hate the new home. It is boring and the worst. But I do not hate this school, so it is okay."

He beamed.

"Do you like it too?"

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:11 pm
"I am glad that Waits is also alive and well." Sure, Sal was assuming that the other Horseman was well, but it was an assumption for the best. Red eyes drifted towards the moths, and after a moment of merely watching, he slid a thin, boney hand from the folds of his robes, offering a tattooed finger as a perch for the curious creatures.

"I am an incredible fan of this place." He used his free hand to briefly gesture to the school grounds around them. "The students are such adorable little ones. They are fascinating to watch, and are always...up to something." The old Sage's mouth split into a fond, but somehow twisted, little grin.

"Are you going to set up your main home on the grounds? There is a delightfully off-limits forest nearby."

astrazilla

Enoh Love
Crew

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:10 pm
"Yes!" Lurks squeaked, excited. He was precious, for a horseman, but probably still a terror to about everything else.

"They are, I saw some and they were many more littles than me. They are young, too!" Clay calling the dirt brown, but still, it was the truth. He was ancient, he was eternal, he was a member of the Four Clans-- and would outlast them all.

"I do not want to be there, it is stuffy and not very fun and very flat." Talk of the forest made his moths go aflutter, and he tugged eagerly on Sal's sleeve before running around him in crazed circles. "I want to see the forest! Let's go! Show the way, show the way!"

Enoh Love
/ANNOUNCER VOICE
ONE MONTH LATER....

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:45 pm
"Now now, don't judge based on the lay of the land." The older horseman chided, clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth. "But you would be right on the stuffy bit." He agreed easily enough, lifting his shoulders and arms in a shrug.

"Of course, of course." Sal gave a brief chuckle, but offered little else but a pleasant mask of a smile. As the other Horseman started to run around him, he tilted his head to keep him in his sights as often as possible without outright turning his head. That was work. When he saw a way to escape the confinement of Lurks' excited circle, he took it, though perhaps in the cruellest way: he summoned his mount. The emaciated zombie horse lurched out of the broken ground...and right in Lurks' running path.

"Oops." Sal gasped, trying to sound as honestly apologetic as possible.

cherno astra

Enoh Love
Crew

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas