Submit

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:19 am
"I d-don't th-think it's a Demon..." Wicked argued, hoping he sounded more certain than he actually felt. The most frightening thing he'd personally seen in Phonyland was Reaper, and he was pretty confident that with Noble there, they could stand up even to the bully carousel pegasus. "S-someone might really need help. We... we can't just ignore it b-because it's s-scary. I mean... w-we could, b-but it wouldn't be g-good."  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:33 pm
"My brother is right," Noble announced. "I'm going to see if I can find them. I would appreciate it if anyone currently with a light would follow me." Then he bowed to the group, nodded at his brother and stalked off beyond the torches and into the darkness.  

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:36 am
Candy watched Noble go toward the back o the cave, and trotted after him. She didn't have a light, but the thought of leaving someone in need behind was far too sad.

"I'm coming too!" she said loudly, catching up to the stallion.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:02 pm
(Sorry you guys, I had my finals and completely forgot about this rp. I'll stick with it, now!)

Fruit Punch opened his mouth, about to say that they should probably carry on forward because even with more than one unicorn present, the odds of successfully lifting all or even some of these boulders out of the way to make an exit big enough for an adult to fit through was pretty slim. As a bartender, he constantly used his magic on a daily basis so he was pretty familiar with the limits of his own abilities. He doubted that anyone else here had extraordinary strength or stamina so they might as well move on and at least see if they could find whoever else apparently needed help in the cave. Before he could get anything out though, his little sister had panicked and on top of that, hurt herself! "Creme! Ugh, you hurt yourself pretty bad this time..." He immediately moved to Banana Creme's aid, helping her to stand and lean against him, although he couldn't hide the disappointment in his voice from her lack of self-restraint.

Being the responsible older sibling that he was, he checked over the blonde's injury to note the damage. "It's not broken, but it's better if you stay off of it. You're going to have a nasty bruise there by tomorrow." The red head looked around, realizing that some of the others were already going ahead to help the source of the mysterious cry for help. He didn't recognize anyone immediately, but he needed help taking care of his sister at this point. "We can't stay back here, Creme. We've got to keep moving if we're going to find a way out of here." With that, he began walking forward, helping Banana Creme to limp along.  

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

My Little Phony

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas