Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:25 am
You have received an invitation!

'You are cordially invited,' it reads, 'to the night of the year! This special treat is for you only and will allow you to experience more thrills and delight than you could ever imagine. We look forward to entertaining you.'

There is a map on the back, leading into the mountains and if you decide to attend, trail markers direct you along a winding path to the mouth of a cave. It doesn't seem like anything special so far but a sign politely asks you to enter. Inside does seem more promising, with flaming torches lining the cavernous space.

User Image

You’re not the only one here and as directed you are all mingling away from the entrance. It's only when you've started to wonder when something to going to happen, that there is a rumble. The rumble becomes a boom and the entire front of the cave collapses in, showering everyone in dust and rubble.

The entrance is now blocked and half the torches have gone out, leaving the party in near darkness. What are you going to do now?

OOC: This is a fun drama style RP that I guess I'll be running sort of D&D style? Anyway, all adults (sorry, no kids this time) are invited to join in! I'm sorry if this is the stupidest idea ever. Q___Q  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:51 am
User Image Roc dusted the bits of small dust and detritus from the apple he had been chewing on. He shoved it into this pocket and expertly moved his guitar (yes, the thing was practically indestructible from all the modifications in its lifetime) aside to fetch a small lantern. With his lighter, he lit it up and looked around.

"Sound off, who's not dead?" he said.  

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I-I'm n-not dead..." Wicked stammered, blinking in the settling dust from the rock slide. "B-but maybe thats m-mostly obvious..." Then again... it was phonyland. Maybe it actually wasn't obvious at all. "I-is anyone else o-ok?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:39 pm

Fruit Punch had figured that this invitation to a mysterious event might be some kind of interesting fun, but when he realized his sister Banana Creme had gotten an invite as well he'd certainly had no choice but to go. They'd walked into the cavern together with her not far from his side at all, and when the entrance suddenly caved in she was of course, the first phony he sought to ensure the safety of. "Creme, are you okay?" He brushed away the small rocks and dirt that surrounded her as he helped his little sister up.  

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 2:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Ugh... My ears are ringing, but I'm fine, otherwise." Shaking her head to try and free her eardrums of the awful noise, the white mare pressed her flank to her brother's side, making sure to stay glued to him now that the situation had become rather dangerous with the cave-in. Looking her brother over in the darkness of the cave, she could hardly see him, but he appeared to be in good sorts. From further in, she could see a flicker from a lighter and suddenly, she heard someone calling out for a head count, and another stammering voice in answer. "There are two of us over here..!" Nudging herself forward with her shoulder still up against Fruit Punch's own, she lowered her voice to speak to him again. "Someone's got a light. We should at least stay with them for now."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:39 am

Noble Born stretched out his wings, flicking away the dust and small stones that had settled on them during the cave-in. He stood slowly, casting his gaze over the dimly lit scene. The only torches still on were further back in the cave, so the majority of light came from Roc's lantern. Thankfully, all the phonies in attendance seemed unhurt. If they'd managed to get themselves crushed to death in the first few minutes it would have completely ruined the game.

Looking suitably concerned, Noble Born made his way to his brother's side. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked, voice quavering slightly with worry. "How could this happen? We need to find a way out."  

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:26 am
(I'll add a picture of cd when I'm not on my phone!)

Candy Dandy wasn't one to turn down an adventure! Unfortunately, this adventure quickly turned into a disaster. Candy rolled from her side to her stomach, groaning and wiping dirt from her curly mane. "I'm alive too. " she said, taking a few dirt laden bags before trying her legs. Nothing seemed to be broken, so she got to her wobbly hooves and followed the sounds of the others until she reached them.

"What are we gonna do?" She asked, looking into the gloom.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:32 pm
User Image

Having received the invite, Dare was quick to head for the cave, never one to back down from a challenge. Once inside he notice there were phony milling about. It seemed all to strange to just be standing around and quite boring, he was just about to chalk this 'adventure' to a failed attempt when the cave began to shake and the entrance was soon covered in rock and debris. The sudden boom knocked him to the ground where he took advantage to cover his head and wait it out.

Once all was done, he looked around coughing from the small bits of dust. "Now the fun begins..." he muttered under his breath taking a look around. "Yo! All in one piece here... I think." He called out to the unknown voice looking for head counts.

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

LOLLI qAq
Crew

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hidden Hearts had gotten the invitation and though it seemed strange to have gotten anything from anyone she made the decision to go. There were a handful oh other phonies milling away from the entrance which gave her a moment's hesitation, but the curiosity of what could be going on spurred her in.

Then the mouth of the cave crashed. Looking around and letting her eyes adjust to the slight darkness, she noticed that no one seemed hurt. She shook dirt from her mane and let out a nervous giggle.

"T-t-that was interesting," she sputtered out to the crowd. "Is everyph-ph-phony int-t-t-t- ... Alright?"

She moved closer into the cave and used her magic to gently lift a torch off of the wall. The cave looked deep and as soon as a rather handsome phony suggested finding a way out she couldn't keep her sense of adventure in check.

"Th-the c-c-c-cave doesn't seem t-to wind t-t-too much, yet. No harm in g-g-going d-deeper?"

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Roll to Dodge was never one to turn down an invitation to a cool event, especially if that event was a cave. So she'd tossed the key to the register to Taters, who was old enough to mind the shop for a few hours, and said she'd be back by morning. Ace parenting right there. She wasn't too bothered by the sight of other phonies around; even though an event might promise exclusivity, nobody was going to spend that much time or money to court one individual, especially an individual who ran a gaming store. Probably plenty of others had gotten these mysterious cards, sent out by... who? She surveyed the others, watching to see if any of them was the group's mysterious benefactor. Whose shindig was this, anyways? They sure knew how to pick a venue!

Or not. Clearly this joint wasn't up to code, as the entrance caved in. Roll to Dodge dodged as rocks fell and nobody died. Shaking the dust from her feathers, she pushed her black glasses up onto her head, briefly wondering why anybody would wear sunglasses in a cave. "Uh, we had a slight cave malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you," she grunted. "How are you?" Clearly the cave-in hadn't affected her sense of movie references, that was for sure.

The landslide had taken a lot of the torches with it, so the cave was cast in a murky half-light from the few that remained. She'd explored plenty of fake caves, but never a real one.Light'd be important, that much she knew. Her keychain had a light-up d20 with a bright blue LED that glowed when you squeezed it, but that didn't really have a large area of effect, so she opted to find herself by unicorn who'd magicked a torch off the wall. Such a demure-looking filly would probably be sa-

"Th-the c-c-c-cave doesn't seem t-to wind t-t-too much, yet. No harm in g-g-going d-deeper?"

She stared at the unicorn as shadows flickered across her face- and smiled, despite herself. "I like your moxie, kid. But mightn't it make more sense for us to try and move some of those rocks? The big ones might be tough, but the other pegasi and I could probably push some of the little ones at the top out... and I dunno, how much can you unicorns lift? Caves run deep sometimes, and it ain't too hard to get stuck. We at least know what's behind those rocks." She would know. She'd seen the caves her sister drew up, and while she doubted there would be any blood hamsters, oceans of fire, or an angry terrasque in here, they could still think about erring on the side of caution.

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:05 pm
Try to move the rocks or find a way another way out?

As they try to come to a decision, there comes a a sound. A distant echo from far away in the darkness...

User Image

Has that helped make up your mind?

Note: Roc and Hidden Hearts are the only two currently holding lights.

Newcomers are still welcome. Just presume you've been there the whole time.

Syrcaid

Ryuthulhu

Hopelessly Pretty

shortcutt

Blue Eyed Melloon

Kuuro Kitten

LOLLI qAq

Scaramouche Fandango

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:09 am
"I-I'm sure." Wicked promised Noble, lifting his wings marginally and giving them a subdued shake to shake off some of the dust from the cave in. "I-it was probably unstable j-just very subtly.... o-our w-walking m-must have been j-just enough of a tremor t-to set it off. I-i mean I think so... "

And lights were limited, making him wish, and then feel guilty for wishing it, that Wisp was here with her reassuring glowing horn.

"D-Did anyone else hear that?" He asked, as the distant voice echoed off he cavern walls. That was something of a game changer...someone was lost in here. That meant they had to go find them... right? But maybe someone should stay by the entrance and try and dig out? But then one of the phonies with a light would have to stay as well...

"S-someone might be l-lost... or... or hurt?" What if the cave in had dropped rocks even further in?

Ruriska

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:30 pm
Candy recognized Roc and Wicked, but the others were unknown. She sidled toward Roc. He had one of the lanterns after all! Her whole body crawled after a faint voice could be heard over the talking of the group. She whipped around and stared into the darkness with wide eyes.

"Was that a call for help?" she whispered, turning to face the gloom. "That's what I heard! We have to go find them!" What if it was somephony hurt? Or a trapped foal?  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:07 pm
Dare began moving further in the cave away from the entrance where things seemed quite unstable. He didn't enjoy the idea of another cave in. Stopping short of the darker part of the cave he heard the faint call of a voice deeper inside. Like some of the others had thought it appeared someone needed help. Sighing he looked toward the blocked off entrance and then back toward the dark cavern where the voice had come from. "Maybe we should split up. A few of us could go check out who the voice belongs to. While the rest of us try to move the rocks from the entrance." Of course figuring out how to split the group was one thing... He didn't feel he'd be much use with the rocks and was more concerned with the possibility of someone being hurt and alone deeper in the cave.

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:50 pm
Was that... Was that a call for help? Oh. Oh no. No, no, no, no, no. Backing up against the cavern wall, the mare shook her head, yanking her hat down hard with fear as she nearly screeched. "NO! No WAY! I am NOT going in there!" Having heard someone that sounded vaguely similar to Dare say something about some of them moving the rocks, the female ran blind to the caved in entrance, already attempting to shove the boulders out of the way and failing. "There's a demon in this cave-- I've seen horror movies, are you kidding me?! You all are crazy-- Ah! Ow!" Falling back, the mare yelped as a rock smashed against her back hoof, pain shooting up through her entire back left leg.

She had just panicked in front of who knows how many other phonies... And injured herself. Made an idiot out of herself. And now she was in some pretty terrible pain, and it had only been a few minutes. "A-Ah... Fruit Punch..." Calling out to her brother, Creme stumbled upward, wincing as she tried to put weight on her hoof.  
My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff