Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
{PRP} Auspacious Journey (RP Logs - Padme Jade & Cynder Song Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:53 pm
"I think we deserve a day at the hot springs," Jade shot back gruffly. "Any chance the mountains will have a few of those?" She sighed and shook her head, "You know what, I'll settle for a fruit bar. Can you imagine that? A lovely fruit spread; Strawberries, apples, bananas, maybe some mangoes and grapes..." Jade thought back to the day some time ago that she met a soquili dedicated to cultivating and growing a variety of fruits and vegetables. What she wouldn't give to be back at that table right now, even if it meant she had to deal with that obnoxious bird the mare kept around as company.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:08 pm
"Ah," Cynder agreed as she trotted along. "Well for those delicious delicacies we are going to have to wait until we are past the great mountains and into the forest that lies beyond them. Then maybe we can find some fruit and such..." She glanced up at the sun which was now low in the western sky, a glowing jewel on the horizon for them to follow into the night. "We've already lost a lot of time due to the storm," she said tucking her hood around her face a little more snugly, "We should keep moving, maybe even keep going on through the night if we can..."  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:25 pm
Jade groaned as she followed the other mare. "Well there's still the little matter of the water thing..." she whined. "Remember, we're almost out of water and now I'm near dying from thirst. I seem to have sand stuck in my throat...and in my mouth...and around my mouth...and up my nose...and crusting around my eyes..." She pouted as Cynder gave her an annoyed look. "You did say there were other options, now seems like a nice time to bring them up..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:38 pm
Cynder shook her head yet again and walked purposefully to one of the near by tall, prickly plants that spattered the surrounding terrain. This particular plant, though sand blasted, had a deep green color indicating that it was perfect for what Cynder planned to do. "You tell me you want to be an adventurer, an explorer, isn't that so, Jade?" she asked the other mare pulling out a long knife from her pack.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:42 pm
Jade gulped and took a few measured steps back. She knew Cynder was crazy, but she hadn't pegged the fiery mare to be "serial killer, chop you up, and leave you to rot in the desert crazy." Didn't you need to have like a bloody pelt or something like that to be that level of deranged? "Take it easy, Cynder," Jade cautioned in what she attempted to make a calming voice. "No need to do anything too hasty..." her eyes scanned her surroundings quickly, trying to determine the best escape route if it came to that. Of course the barren surroundings of dirt, dust, and more dirt really wasn't helping her cause...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:40 pm
"Hasty?" Cynder questioned tilting her head far to the side, the knife still in her mouth. She shook her head and opted to ignore the ramblings of her traveling companion. If anyone was hasty on this expedition it was most certainly Padme Jade. "Don't worry about that, now you did say you were thirsty? Didn't you?" she whipped her head around and sliced off one of the limbs of the plant. She quickly flipped the knife and used it to pick up the plant limb, to avoid the spike outer layer, and then shifted it and held it out to Jade as a peace offering. "It holds water, part of a survival mechanism it's developed living for years and years out here in the bleak dessert. Lucky for us, we can get water from it's savings. But I typically try to avoid damaging too many of them in my travels...hence why I stressed bringing so much water along with it. But it's a decent plan B."  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:14 pm
Jade blinked for a moment and then stretched out and sniffed tentatively at the offered plant portion. The internal workings of the plant were a puffy pinkish color and did seem to smell sweet. She nosed it a bit more and found that the pink stuff was also wet and squishy - promising since her throat was about as dry as sand paper. "So....do I slurp it, eat it, mush it into a little puree?" she asked hesitantly. She wasn't going to be too picky - not when she was as thirsty as she was.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:22 pm
"I've found just digging in to be the best method," Cynder said shifting her grip slightly. "Just mind the spines - they're a protective measure designed to keep the plant safe from those who want it's liquid, like us." She shrugged, "Experience may be the best teacher, but you don't need to learn this one the hard way, right?"  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:34 pm
Jade was too busy crunching into the sweet juices offered by the spiky plant to listen much to Cynder's ramblings. Considering they'd been stuck in the dessert for days and she'd just barely survived a sand storm, Jade was thinking this was the most delicious fruit she'd had in all her life. She savored the sweet juices as they ran down her throat and wished for a million more of those spiky plants for her to devour. Of course in the middle of her wishing she neglected to mind the needles and her reaction was swift.

"Oooooowwwwww!" Jade jerked her head away and shook at the needles jabbing into her lip. "Get it out! Get it out!" Of course, yelling only made the situation much worse as the needles were embedded deeper into her skin. Jade was starting to curse the fact that she'd ever went on this journey.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:53 pm
"You've got to be mindful of those spikes," Chrysoar had a rough day of it already. He had planned to cross the desert at a narrow stretched so that he's only spend a day, maybe a day and a half in the blazing heat of the sun. He was a gentle soul who had a heart full of poetry and longed for nothing more than an easy, breezy day in a calm wooded glen. However, that was not what he found here today. Instead first he had to deal with a whirling dervish of wind and sand that completely ruined his hair and sash! Actually that was the main issue that he had to deal with today - but it was a nuisance!

And these poor ladies seemed to have just as difficult of a day as he had. He truly felt sympathy for them. "Please allow me to assist you, milady," he said with a curt bow before swiftly clutching the spikes in his mouth and ripping them from the mare. Best to be swift with these sorts of things, right?

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:02 pm
"Ow, ow, ow, ow, OWWWWWWWW!" Jade whined, whimpered, and shrieked. "What th- why would you Do That? Who does that? Just walks up to someone and yanks spines out of them? GAHHHHHH!!!" She could not deny that she had indeed Wanted to get the spikes out of her lips but seriously - she didn't even know this guy's name and she wanted to kill him! She hardly wanted to acknowledge that this was not the first time she had experienced such a sensation, but seriously, all of the sudden Cynder looked delightful by comparison.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:42 pm
"Oh for the love of..." Cynder grumbled looking over Jade's face. "Why would you go and rip that out like that you bloody fool. Honestly, you've done more damage than good," she huffed and dove into her satchel for the healing salve she carried with her. Typically she used it on burns caused by the overly ambitious sun, but she hoped it would help protect the wound from the sand and wind and encourage quicker healing. "Hell....the spines require a delicate touch to remove properly without undue ripping of the skin..." She threw a dark look at the imbecilic stallion.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:46 pm
"Errrr...." Chrysoar felt his typically golden cheeks turning a bright red. He hadn't meant to upset the ladies, only offer a helping hoof to a few damsels in distress. He offered his most sincere apologetic embarrassed smile at the bright green female who looked like she was about ready to strike him dead on the spot. Some shining knight he'd turned out to be. "Miladies, please - I meant only to help. I must have gotten spines confused with something else...maybe spindles or something..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:53 pm
"You thought what?" Jade tried to demand, but her mouth was hurting so much from the spines that it sounded more like, "ROOO ROUGH RAH????" She was really starting to appreciate Cynder right about then and Really wished the mare would have been able to help her out before sir blunder-alot got there. "How long will it take to heal?" she asked Cynder with pleading eyes. She was grateful that Cynder appeared to have understood her plea because it sounded like, "Row rong rill rit rak ro real?" And even that hurt her mouth like hell to get out.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:01 pm
"Several days at least before you can attempt talking in a normal way," Cynder replied. Although she could not understand what her friend was saying, she knew that the number one question on the feisty mare's mind would be. "And try not to eat too much of that paste, it is very bitter and will not feel good working your way though your system." She narrowed her eyes back on the stallion, "And you, you can go run out into the desert for all I care. A bloody fool like you will never survive and at the moment I can live with that. I need to get my friend here out of the sand and sun and honestly, I'm pretty sure you'd just slow us down and I've never been one for taking things slowly."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff