Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
{ TEAM GRAVEYARD SHIFT } FILMING HERE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 10:18 am
I AM THE (UN)LUCKY SCREAMWRITTER XD

[OFF FILM]

He was quite happy that they accepted his idea and implemented it so flawlessly. "Thanks director." He raised two hands to give thumb up to Carlos and Hamika. "Good job our passionate reporter! I like how you interpret the scenes." He grinned at the kitty boil. "Your grin is excellent, Carlos. Like my expectation, you are so good at riddles, keep on kitty boil."

He turned to focus when the hero(ine) took her part in the film, so - soon will be the two meet, he needed to think of a good script for that. Tapping the pen against his temple, he tired to write some nice lines for the Villain and Hero(ine).

"What do you think? Will this work?" He whispered to the Head while looking at what he had come up. "HEY GUYS, mainly Carlos and Cadence this time, I have some idea for you two. Please give feedback okay?" He grinned and beamed at the same time to the group.

"Carlos, you love riddle right? How about a song about Cheshire Cat?" He showed him the song written in his haunted notebook. "Be careful, it might bite."

He then turned to Cadence who just finished her part, "Well acting, lady. As for Carlos and your first meet, I wrote something. Everyone gets some scripts for them, no worries." He winked, showing her the dialogue. "Carlos comes too, you have a part to play."

OOC
If Carlos & Cadence use the lines, +4 Spooky points for each.

(After the song)

Cadence: So you are a cheshire cat? Are you gonna eat me if I can't guess your riddle? (Snort please)

Carlos: When you do not know what I am, then I am something. But when you know what I am, then I am nothing. What's it?

Cadence: Are you kidding? I have no time for this, tell me where Hamika is!

Carlos: (Stares and grins big)

Cadence: ......(serious stern look after quiet for a moment) It's RIDDLE! Now tell me where's Hamika is, is she safe?

Carlos: I am very easy to get into, but it is hard to get out of me.

(Script ended with Carlos grinning big and background with Hamika screaming please)

AJ looked at the Cheshire Cat, "Can you guess what's the answer for the last riddle?"

shadica
Script given, please notice.

Kaineferu
It's so much fun!

Skye Starrfyre
Epic director.

the_scowling_cat
Fighting and end remains

phantompanther13
A song that you will love X3 Script given, please note.

(( Gonna do it before time is up. ))  
Skye Starrfyre rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:19 pm
I AM THE DIRECTOR [ Rolling 1d8 for Action Sequence (+7) ]

Once the lighting was set for the action sequences and the next round of scrips had been handed out, Aldara gave everyone a moment or two to make themselves familiar with their next set of lines before clapping her hands to draw a bit of attention back to herself.

"This script is going to work wonderful for setting the scene up for the grand finale. Once the two of you have made it through your lines I want to see you," she pointed to the heroine, "get enraged by your friend's distress. I want an epic battle and I think this is where we should use the ghost switch, like we'd discussed in the beginning. Whenever you're all ready... I've got you on film." Aldara held up the camera with a grin.

OOC
FILM ON - I think you all know the drill by now. SHINE ON MY BEAUTIFUL DIAMONDS! The camera is rolling when you are!

[ Graveyard Shift Total Spooky Points Obtained as of This Post: 54 ]

Shadica

the_scowling_cat

phantompanther13

Kaineferu

Meegane

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100