Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
Xashowd's Closet: A Place of Airy Memories Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:32 am
Asterael Anon

She blinks, eyes focusing on Etheria, "... Odd, I don't normally have to introduce myself to beings such as yourself... I am Asterael, and I'm simply checking on the two that live here."

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Pumpgeist floated over. "Well milady, there are numerous entities aligned with Death out there. Made by Death though we are, we don't have an inherent knowledge of the name of every entity." He stated, hoping to dispel any confusion. Etheria was more concerned by Asterael's words. "'Checking on the two who live here?' You mean Xashowd and Laguna?" She asked, wary as to why the woman wanted to see them. Asterael wasn't like any other Reaper she'd seen, so she doubted the woman was from the Reaper Realm to give Xashowd a mission. Phantasia flew off to the Reaplings' Room, figuring Xashowd would want to talk to the winged lady.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:21 pm
Xashowd

"So you are simply young and or inexperienced then." She nods to herself after hearing Pumpgeist, eyes still focused on Etheria. "Those would be the two, yes. I'm ensuring Laguna is still refraining from causing imbalance." Her eyes drift towards the room Phantasia had floated into before turning back to the other two. "I would have come here differently, but I have had trouble accessing this realms mask and must do with this one, though it has little knowledge of this realm."

Asterael Anon

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:39 pm
Asterael Anon

"So you are simply young and or inexperienced then." She nods to herself after hearing Pumpgeist, eyes still focused on Etheria. "Those would be the two, yes. I'm ensuring Laguna is still refraining from causing imbalance." Her eyes drift towards the room Phantasia had floated into before turning back to the other two. "I would have come here differently, but I have had trouble accessing this realms mask and must do with this one, though it has little knowledge of this realm."

Etheria and Pumpgeist looked at one another, both of them wondering what she meant by "This Realm's Mask", when Xashowd walked into the main area, Phantasia and Thanaphyr in tow. When he saw Asterael, his eyes narrowed for a moment. His last encounter with the Reaper had not exactly ended favorably...and he wasn't sure how Laguna would react. "So it's you who has, again, entered my home without knocking or otherwise announcing yourself. I'm starting to think I should make that a rule." Xashowd coolly stated. "I hear you've come to check up on my roommate. She won't be happy to see you." The Reaplings looked between the two, sensing there was some history they had been unaware of.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:08 pm
Xashowd

"Whether she is happy or not is not my concern, I'm simply here to make sure she's not causing or planning to cause imbalance." Her voice remains calm, unruffled by the vampires cold tone. Her eyes twitch back and forth between the vampire and reaplings, curious about the strange bond she sensed between them but knowing now was likely a bad time to inquire after it. "She has refrained from going on rampages of mass murders lately, yes?"

Asterael Anon

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:38 pm
Asterael Anon

"Whether she is happy or not is not my concern, I'm simply here to make sure she's not causing or planning to cause imbalance." Her voice remains calm, unruffled by the vampires cold tone. Her eyes twitch back and forth between the vampire and reaplings, curious about the strange bond she sensed between them but knowing now was likely a bad time to inquire after it. "She has refrained from going on rampages of mass murders lately, yes?"

"Wait, Laguna's a mass murderer? I thought she worked for Hell?" Thanaphyr inquired. Xashowd couldn't help but chuckle, as some people would likely think working for Hell was the same as being a mass murderer. Laguna still killed people, but not on the scale she had before arriving on Gaia, and nine times out of ten it was job related since she was what Xashowd liked to call "Hell's Hitwoman". "I can say that she doesn't kill as much as in the past, and most of the deaths she causes are due to her job. If an upset in the Balance of Nature is what you're worried about, worry no more." He stated, still amused by his thoughts. His mild mirth was cut short by the uncertainty of how the Reaper would react to this information, as well as how Hell even figured into Asterael's own existence. Was she above any sort of hierarchy, or would she have to go to Hell in order to voice complaints to Laguna's bosses? There were still too many questions, so Xashowd remained wary.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:18 pm
Xashowd

"As long as there is no needless slaughter I do not care what she does." She idly grasps one of her wrists behind her back, wings fluttering slightly to get out of her arms ways. "The killing she does as work is likely planned and accounted for, posing no threat to balance..." She trails off, eyes flicking back to the reaplings, "Pardon the topic change, but why are these beings accompanying you?"

Asterael Anon

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:55 am
Asterael Anon
Xashowd

"As long as there is no needless slaughter I do not care what she does." She idly grasps one of her wrists behind her back, wings fluttering slightly to get out of her arms ways. "The killing she does as work is likely planned and accounted for, posing no threat to balance..." She trails off, eyes flicking back to the reaplings, "Pardon the topic change, but why are these beings accompanying you?"

Thanaphyr floated forward, feeling that as the first one Bonded to Xashowd he could explain it the best. "Because we are Bonded to him as Reaplings to their Reaper, and we Bonded to him willingly. Xashowd's a Reaper-in-Training now because the big guy offered him a job to give him a purpose besides wandering the worlds looking for a home. As a being of Death yourself you understand that taking care of the Souls in existence is a big part of Death's work, and Xashowd's hasn't been well for the past few years. We hope to change that." He explained. "I'm here because Xashowd found me, and I really like the guy what with how he fights and everything. When I tried to Bond with him, it actually worked, so he's already a candidate for Reaper by default. Etheria's here because Death sent her with the job offer and to keep an eye on things. Phantasia's here because she shipped herself here in a box. She really wants to learn about the outside world and figured her older sister Etheria would help. As for Pumpgeist...He hasn't been here that long, so I'll let him explain." Thanaphyr nodded to the pumpkin-headed Reapling, who then floated forward. "Halloween Reapers like myself fill a niche role in Reaper society, and our work often goes unnoticed even though it is vastly important due to the assorted traditions of various cultures. When Phantasia quite literally ran into me and asked about me and my work, I was elated, and still am. So I've taken a bit of a liking to her. Indeed Xashowd is still in training, so I was initially skeptical about joining the group. My kind prefer Reapers with experience. But I'll admit, though he has little experience being a Reaper, his combat prowess and his travels have given him much experience in other areas. Plus...I don't really wish to leave Phantasia's many questions unanswered." He explained, a small, barely noticeable blush showing up at the end. Phantasia threw her arms around Pumpgeist in a joyful hug. "Awww, you're so nice Pumpy!" Etheria chuckled mirthfully, while Thanaphyr hung his head, still somewhat dejected over Pumpgeist not hanging out with him.

Xashowd watched the scene unfold with a warm smile. Though the group hadn't been together long, they got along very well. He hoped he would be able to earn Pumpgeist's respect, and was thankful that Phantasia made him happy. He looked at Asterael and nodded. "I suppose that answers your question?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:25 am
Xashowd

A mild look of annoyance appears on her face before returning to its previous calm. She is more than just a being of Death, but she is tired of trying to explain that to the beings of this realm. "I suppose I should wish you luck with your training then. I don't see how dealing with the dead will make a soul well, however... Most tend to hate it."

Asterael Anon

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:21 am
Asterael Anon

A mild look of annoyance appears on her face before returning to its previous calm. She is more than just a being of Death, but she is tired of trying to explain that to the beings of this realm. "I suppose I should wish you luck with your training then. I don't see how dealing with the dead will make a soul well, however... Most tend to hate it."

"Putting the Souls of the recently departed at ease shouldn't be too bad. It means I'm helping people, and I like to be helpful." Xashowd stated optimistically, with Thanaphyr nodding in agreement. "Well, if you have no other business here, I'd recommend leaving before Laguna decides to come out of her room. You may not care about her mental state, but I do care about the state of my home. I'd rather there not be a fight in here if I can avoid it." Xashowd told Asterael. While the Reaper who claimed to be a Death (a concept he had trouble wrapping his head around) was intriguing to him, Laguna wasn't fond of her at all. No sense making things difficult.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:29 pm
Xashowd

"Not all will accept your help, and some will even hate you for it. It is far more taxing on your mental and emotional health than beginners often think, so I advise taking any opportunity to take The last bit causes her to raise an eyebrow, "It's not that I don't care about her mental state, I'm simply not allowed to interfere with her unless I'm checking on her as I am now, she disrupts Balance, or dies." She suddenly turns her head, head tilting slightly as if listening to something as a slight frown appears on her face. She sighs after a moment, "Even if you weren't asking me to leave, something requires this masks attention. Perhaps we shall meet again during better circumstances." With that said, she silently fades away.

Asterael Anon

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:08 pm

As Asterael faded, Xashowd wondered how often he would be seeing her. This visit was a check up, so it stood to reason she would return. He indeed hoped the next meeting would be under better circumstances, but he wasn't sure about Laguna's potential reaction. He shrugged and looked down at the Reaplings, who were conversing among themselves. "You guys okay?" Xashowd asked them, and almost as one they turned to face him. "Yeah, we're good. Well, mostly....How well do you know that Reaper?" Xashowd sighed, folding his arms across his chest. "Not too well. She refers to herself as a Death, as though she's not just a Reaper, but a fragment of Death itself. I still don't fully understand it, and this was only the second time I've seen her." Etheria nodded to Pumpgeist, who spoke up. "She may very well be. I cannot confirm it, but she may be a Hand of Death. Eons ago, before the Reapers were instated, Death would manifest a portion of his energy into living creatures to carry out his will. In a sense, the Hands of Death were the precursors to the Reapers, and were vastly more powerful since Death's own energy flowed through them. As Existence expanded, Death felt he was stretching himself thin, and recalled a majority of his energy from the Hands, decreasing their number, and came up with another strategy to collect Souls and maintain balance, which led to the Reapers." Pumpgeist floated back and forth as he explained. "It's very rare to see a Hand of Death in this day and age, but they're certainly not extinct. The energy itself is eternal, and when Asterael used the term 'Mask', she likely referred to her physical form. It would make sense...but again, I cannot confirm that the she is one." The Reapling concluded. Xashowd thought over this information for a few moments. "Well, whatever she is, Asterael is powerful. And threatened to end Laguna's life in front of her last she was here, something I'm sure Laguna hasn't forgotten. If the two were to meet again, I'd prefer it be outside of the Closet, so that any Battle wouldn't risk any damage to my home." The group nodded in unison. Best they remain cautious around Asterael.

With that settled, the five of them gathered around a table in the Reaplings' Room, with Xashowd bringing out some Watermelon for everyone as a snack. Regardless of the tension from the earlier meeting, Xashowd was excited. October was drawing nearer, which meant Halloween was fast approaching. No matter what World he was on at the time, Halloween was the best time of year for him, and this October was primed for adventure. On the 3rd the new Portal Key he ordered would Arrive, and another adventure would begin. He expected to be Warping between Worlds quite frequently in October, as there were a few places he knew would have festivities. The thought brought a smile to his face, and he began discussing his plans with the Reaplings. The change in subject brightened everyone's mood, and talk flowed like the jet stream. The day ended on a high note, with the group looking forward to the adventures in the future.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:29 am
Xashowd

(OoC: After reading your last post I feel I should point out that the whole Death putting it's power into a living creature wouldn't apply to Asterael since she's very much dead. No pulse, blood, anything. I know it wasn't brought up when interacting with her, but thought you should know since it's probably something your people would notice.

Edit: Also, if you ever want to randomly talk to her send a quote my way and I'll work a way in or something.)  

Asterael Anon

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:50 am
Asterael Anon

(OoC: After reading your last post I feel I should point out that the whole Death putting it's power into a living creature wouldn't apply to Asterael since she's very much dead. No pulse, blood, anything. I know it wasn't brought up when interacting with her, but thought you should know since it's probably something your people would notice.

Edit: Also, if you ever want to randomly talk to her send a quote my way and I'll work a way in or something.)

*Ah, that would make sense. That is something Xashowd oughta be able to notice since he's a Vampire. Thanks for the head's up! And sure, I'll keep that in mind.

Quick question: I made an Alt Account for Laguna, how would I go about getting her into the Guild?*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:00 am
Xashowd

(OoC: Have her request to join?)  

Asterael Anon

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:05 am
Asterael Anon
Xashowd

(OoC: Have her request to join?)

*Really? I wasn't sure it'd be that simple since I got randomly invited here. Thanks!*

Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces