[PRP] Finding Flowers (Tikahn x )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:52 pm
User Image Tikahn was having a good day. No, make that a great day. Even though he'd been nearly scared out of his skin by a rather massive, angry lion, everything had ended up very well for him. He had to return to his duties in the rouge lands, though, and left the cave he and the queen had been spending some time in together behind. After a slippery walk across the frozen lake that surrounded their home, Tikahn pointed his paws in the direction of the warm, dry lands that were his second home.

His thoughts were not focused on the task at hand, though. Instead he was smiling and sort of stumbling along, lost in thought, his eyes unfocused as they looked at something that wasn't before him. He ended up catching his toes on a rock and fell forward onto his chest, but he was so used to stumbling and tripping over things that it didn't phase him. Instead he just stretched out in the little pile of flowers he had fallen in, sniffing the petals as delicately as a lion could.

Twitterpated. Love stuck. Head over heels. There were lots of expressions for what he was, but he didn't care. The feeling was incredible! He rolled over, paws in the air, and grinning up at the blue sky, letting the sun warm his pelt.

Henry_kunz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:52 am
User Image

The young lioness Melodiah was quite happy herself, though mainly due to a naturally bubbly attitude. On this warm day she'd spotted a lot of flowers and that left her smile to grow broad an excited squeak heard as she hurries forward. All things pretty and good smelling were her favorite things, so she happily lept over then sat down and began sniffing the flowers happily. Yes, this day would be a wonderous one indeed!

Her thoughts were cut a bit short though as the sound of someone falling over nearby left her yowling in fear, standing abruptly only to trip over her own clumsy paws, even her tail had made this difficult for her. Paws flailing in the air as if trying to grab something the floral lioness ends up yipping while tumbling head over tail into a bunch of flowers, hind legs in the air and tuft of fur on her tail now bonking her snout. How in blazes had she survived so long like this?

SilverLutz

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:23 pm
Tikahn enjoyed the very brief silence before a startled yowl rose up from the flowers beside him. He opened his eyes and twisted his body to look and see what was going on, and was surprised to find a lioness tumbling over herself and the flowers, tossing up pollen everywhere. He ended up sneezing a few times, his nose itchy as he got to his feet.

"Oh...oh dear, are you okay?" he asked, thoughts of Elsa gone from his mind for the moment as he surveyed the sprawling lioness. She didn't appear to be hurt, which was good. He moved a bit closer hesitantly - new lions always make him a bit nervous - and kept his head down and ears back to show he wasn't a threat.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you! Are these your flowers? I'm very sorry if they are, I can go find somewhere else to lay down. You're not hurt, are you?" he asked again, a tone of anxiousness to his voice now.

Henry_kunz

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:54 am
SilverLutz

The confused lioness looks over at the approaching male with a blush, batting her tail tuft away as she rolls herself over to her side to at least have a shred of dignity. "N...no...these aren't my flowers, I just think they're pretty and smell good...I'm ok...t..thank you..." Feeling no threat from him she stays on her side for a moment.

"Really! I...I'm fine...I'm clumsy...my left eye is nearly blind...my eyesight is not that good..." Pushing up the lioness ends up grunting as she favors her left hind leg. Laying back down she inspects it noting swelling. "...Ok maybe I...I'm not alright...b..but I will be! It's ok..."

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:15 pm
Tikahn hovered near the female anxiously, eyes moving over her body to try to find any injuries. Not that he'd be much help if there were any...he wasn't a healer and nine times out of ten, when he hurt himself, he ended up hurting himself more trying to fix it.

"Oh...oh, I'm so sorry for sneaking up on you then!" he said, crouching down just a bit. "I didn't know! Next time I'll be a bit louder before flopping down in some flowers." Even if they weren't hers, she had been here first, so it had been very rude of him to just flop down and assume no one was around.

When she pointed out her swollen leg he made a quiet noise of distress. Oh great...she was hurt. He leaned in to her leg and gave a little sniff, feeling the slight heat coming off of it. "Oh dear...I'm so sorry, this is all my fault. Oh...there's a pool I passed not long ago, let me go see if I can bring some water back for you. I'm Tikahn by the way," he added, not wanting to make her anxious or think he was some random stranger. Well...he was a random stranger. But not a bad one!

Henry_kunz

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:33 pm
SilverLutz
Sorry for delay, still in the process of moving.

Melodiah had stopped speaking for a moment, instead opting to let him finish speaking as well as inspecting her paw not wishing to be rude. A look of great embarressment crosses her maw as a tint of red colors her cheeks. "I...I'm not the best at watching where I'm going...a...and I..I'm pretty sure these flowers are for everyone to enjoy s...so please don't worry on that."

As he mentions a pool she starts to get up a bit better, hind leg favored a bit to protect it as she prepares to follow this interesting male. He certainly seemed like a nice fellow to worry so much over such a clutzy girl. "I...I promise I'll be ok...the water sounds wonderful though. Could you...t...take me there? P..please call out things I might run into or if you turn sharply...I...I'm blind in one eye and the other isn't that great. You're very sweet..."

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:38 pm
Tikahn watched with mild relief and anxiety mixed together as the lioness rose from her spot. She seemed to be all right, nothing broken or something horrible like that, but it would do her well to stay off that leg for a while. Her request made him nod and, realizing she might not be able to see, piped up. "Yes, of course! Here, I'll walk beside you," he offered, moving to stand on her good side, shoulders bumping so he could keep her close.

"It's not too far...I'll keep an eye out for rocks and things," he added. There weren't many trees, thankfully, so he'd just keep completely clear of them.

"You can lean on me if it helps," he added, hoping he wasn't coming off as annoying. He just hated to see others hurt, especially when he was involved, even slightly. He waited a few moments before heading off to the little pool, thankful it was just a few minutes stroll from here.

"What's your name?" he asked, realizing that he'd given his but not asked for hers. How silly of him!

Henry_kunz

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:05 pm
SilverLutz

Feeling the male bump shoulders with her leaves the lioness with a slight blush, a warm smile spreading across her maw. She'd been lucky lately in running into kind strangers. This male was no different, in fact he may be the very best considering his helpfulness and worry over her. "T...thank you very much...I greatly appreciate it.."

Though her right eye wasn't that good, it was good enough to help her hunt, and thus she could look at him for a moment noting the snowy pattern to his fur. "Thank you again...I'm sorry if I...I'm being a burden to you..."

Indeed she leans against him, her hind paw not comfy at all to step down on. With his aid they move without issue. "Oh! M..my apologies...I am Melodiah...W...what is the name of m..my guide..?" She offers a giggle at that.

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 1:50 pm
"Oh please," Tikahn said softly as they walked. "You're no burden at all! Please don't feel that way."

They reached the pond just as she asked his name, and he was glad she couldn't see that well. He was sure he was blushing right through his fur! "Gods above, where are my manners...I'm Tikahn," he said as he stopped just short of the banks of the little pool of water. "It's very nice to meet you, Melodiah, even under the circumstances."

He moved forward just a bit to splash his paw in the water. "We reached the pond in case you didn't smell the water. It's right in front of you...fairly cool, too, if you want to wade in to chill your leg." He figured that might help with the pain with whatever she had done to it. "Or you can just take a drink, of course."

Tikahn made sure to stay with the female for a while yet, making sure she hadn't hurt herself too badly, before deciding it was time to head back. He didn't go until she had assured him she'd be fine, though, and he felt awful as he headed back home. Gosh, scaring people so badly they twisted their ankle! That wasn't a story he'd be sharing any time soon....he knew there were those in the pride that would jump on a story like that and make it even worse than it already was. Head hanging a bit in embarrassment, he continued to walk even as the sun set, finding his way home by memory.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games