Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[PRP] Oh No, I Insist! (Acid Beat & Zen)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The cd sat on the shelf right at eye-level for a young colt like Acid. The cover was bright and artfully designed: perhaps it was for these reasons there was only one copy of it left. The green phony chewed his bottom lip. It did say "Fascinating rhythms!" on one corner of the case. The artist was only one Acid gad heard of, but never listened. He had discovered, however, that even the most unmusical of sounds could make him think in patterns of colors.

"This... could be interesting." Acid hummed a bit as he reached out and grabbed the cd.

Chrystali
let me know if I should alter anything <3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.To say he had an eclectic appreciation of music was an understatement, or so he'd once believed; between his father's drumming and his sibling's more serene music in their respective establishments, Zen had thought he'd heard it all.

Imagine his surprise when he discovered there was more music to the world than the Japanese influence he'd been raised on! The dark colt was practically voracious with intrigue to learn and experience more of the musical variety, uncaring if it was of a good quality. It was all experience!

Zen had been directed to try out the contents of the bright packaged CD that was singularly left and just as the other colt had grabbed the CD, so too did Zen. The unicorn looked positively shocked for a moment, his wide eyes turning to the green colt he'd somehow missed in his enthusiasm. He immediately released the object and bowed his head in apology. "I'm so sorry!" he stated sheepishly, "I wasn't even paying mind!"

The Semblance of Unity

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:40 am
Acid startled a little, his shoulder knocking into the other colt. He hadn't even noticed him! A small unicorn stood nearby, having tried to roeach for the same CD as Acid. Zen's voice seemed to shiver out, a kind of desaturated blue. Guiltily, he looked down at the CD. It really did look like the other phony wanted it. Acid shrugged and smiled lopsidedly.

"Oh no, you can have it! I didn't even see you there at all! My name's Acid Beat." He proffered the CD to Zen, a little sad to let go of it.

Chrystali

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:41 am
"I -- what?" Zen looked baffled. Clearly the other boy - Acid Beat, he said - had the CD first! He felt like a prize donkey for having been so short-sighted to not even notice the green male. He couldn't possibly deny him his prize! "Gosh, I couldn't! You had it first, I just wasn't paying attention."

The unicorn bowed his head before raising it with a light smile, nosing the offered CD in Acid Beat's direction. "I'm Zen. There's plenty of other music out there! I can always come back." He really didn't want to be a thorn in the colt's side!

The Semblance of Unity

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:37 pm
Acid looked at the other colt curiopusly. He seemed so eager to just give it up, but really... the cd had only caught his eye, not his ear. "Yeah, there's a lot of other cds, but it looked like you really wanted it. Go on, go ahead. It's not a problem! I can just grab a different cd!"

With this, Acid beamed at Zen, his smile a little goofy, to be honest. He nodded. "Zen's a cool name,"

Chrystali

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:04 pm
"W-well so can I! I can get something else. Really!" Zen was a little embarrassed, but slowly it was turning into a sort of amusement. Neither of them seemed to have had their heart set on the CD, but they'd both wanted it -- and now they were both trying to insist the other wanted it more. That was quite new to him!

Acid Beat's smile was encouraging, and pleased, Zen grinned in return. "Yours is pretty awesome. I'd expect to see a CD with your name as a title or performer!"

The Semblance of Unity

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:01 pm
"Oh no, oh no, I'm serious! You take it!" Acid laughed. This might have been the silliest conversation the green colt had ever had. "I don't want to perform, I think... I like... matching colors with sounds," he said slowly, a dreamy expression flitting across his face. Suddenly, his blue eyes cleared and he snapped them to Zen's face.

"Youre voice reminds me kind of a... blue feeling, you know. Uh, not sad, but a pretty blue." He ducked his head a little sheepishly. "Anyway, I think being a lighting tech would be fun! Do you know what you'd like to do?"

Chrystali
if you're up for it, I think it would be really cute if your lil guy took the cd but invited Acid to come over and lsiten sometime >w< and that would proba wrap up the rp? :0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:58 pm
The feeling that welled up in him was unlike anything he'd experienced before: it ticked, built up with pressure and bubbled with his voice. Before he knew what was happening, Zen found that he was laughing, an honest and open laughter that filled him to the tips of his hooves. It was a breathless sort of laughter, the type that didn't have much noise behind it, and with the colt's head bowed, he could feel tears in his eyes and his limbs rather noodly from the mirth that filled him.

Gasping air to catch his breath, he shook his head to clear his eyes and grinned, giggles still trickling between words. "I -- okay, I'll -- I'll take it. Oh my gosh. That was the best argument I've ever had!" Chuckling, he tried to focus on what the green babby was saying, eyes alight with his joy. "Like jazz is blue? I like that! And a lighting tech -- gosh, that's a big thing, you know? Setting the mood, making the magic."

Zen was momentarily starry-eyed before he realized he'd been asked a question. His smile softened a bit and he shook his head a little, ears lowering. "I don't have any idea," he admitted, "but I'm sure I'll figure it out when the time is right." The colt brightened then, wearing his biggest smile. "Say, I know you weren't keen on taking the CD today, but...maybe you can walk home with me and then come by later to listen to it with me? We could share it! Take turns!"

The Semblance of Unity
YOU BEAUTIFUL BRILLIANT FOX YOU

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:15 am
Acid grinned at Zen, his face crinkled in amausement. "I'd love to listen to it sometime, for sure! And sometime, if you ever do stage stuff, I'll be your lighting tech, ok?" He nudged the other colt in his shoulder. And if Zen didn't end up in some sort of show biz, well, Acid would still do lighting for him when he wished. It was a long time in the future, but he believed in paying it forward. Their conversation had been so silly that he veiwed it as a boon. He hadn't giggled so much in a while.

"You can come over to my house sometime, too! Uh, if you want to. My dads have a lot -a lot- of music. And I wouldn't worry too much about what you end up doing. It''ll come to you, you just have to keep trying things." Acid hummed out an oddly electronic tune as they shuffled up to the counter to pay. He liked Zen, he decided abruptly.

Chrystali

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:15 pm
"You should meet my dad! He plays drums - big ones, and he's really good at it. Maybe he'd let you do lighting for him too!" Zen, of course, had no idea what went into Taiko's shows, but he wanted to afford his new friend every possibility and practice he could conceive of, because that's just what he did when he liked someone. There was no doubt in his mind that he most certainly liked Acid. "I'll keep you in mind if I ever end up on the stage. I don't know where I'm going, but I hope we'll see each other there."

He nodded enthusiastically to the offer of going to Acid's place - and dads, he had two? HOW COOL! - feeling that inspiration and musical pick-me-ups would never be a bad thing. "That'd be a lot of fun! And I will -- I want to make everyone proud." Zen's smile softened a little, paying for the CD when their turn came up and wiggling with enthusiasm at Acid. "Thank you again, Acid. This was so much more than I had planned for today and that makes it even better!"

The Semblance of Unity

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:03 am
"Ohhh, you have a musical family, too! And don't worry so much about your purpose; you'll get there." He blinked slowly at his new friend, blue eyes suddenly dreamy with thoughts of the future. Acid shook his head as Zen spoke again, clearing the cobwebs from his brain. "No thanks required, of course! Actually, if you want and are free, I'm not doing anything tomorrow? I could show you the beginnings of my light set-up in the backyard?"

chrystali

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:21 pm
Zen lit up at the offer, interest making his red eyes bright. "That'd be awesome! I'll bring some snacks from the bakery - we could make a day of it!" The babben knew it was time to go, but plans being made were very important and worth stalling for. Especially if a good friend would come of it!

The Semblance of Unity
Can end there or on your post, thank you! <3

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items