Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[WP01] Light in the Ocean Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
FrostyPeaches rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-40)

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:11 pm

10. You traipse through a patch of leaves you've never seen before, and within minutes you are itchy to the knees. The itching will persist for three days, but for now on the first day it's too intense to allow focus and you feel the need for an immediate plunge into cool water. Try again tomorrow.

light in the ocean User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Winter has come and gone and it felt surprisingly nice to feel the hot sun beams warm up his hide again, thought Light. He had heard stories about how Never Idle could transform between mongoose and meti form to build and weaves things but have yet to witness it with his own eyes.

The acha had mentally prepared himself to aid and fetch whatever was needed for the meti. Never Idle's place slowly came into view as he pranced his way through the swamp.

Without looking were he was heading, Light pranced through a patch of bright coloured leaves that did not look the same as the dark ones that he had seen mostly scattered throughout the place. Still optimistic as ever, he continued to make his way to where he wanted to go until his knees started to get itchy. At first he ignored it as it wasn't so intense, but, the more he got closer to Idle's place, the more itchier it became. He looked down and saw patches of his blue skin had turned cherry red around his knees. He rubbed his legs together to try and get rid of the itch but it agitated the tender area more and more. "This isn't working," he panicked and looked around the swamp for the nearest body of water. There, behind the fallen pine tree was a lake.

He ran over to it as fast as his itchy legs could take him and immediately dove into the water. "Well, I guess helping Never Idle will have to wait until tomorrow," he sighed. The coldness of the water felt great against his itchy legs and he swam around a bit before getting out of the water and make his way back to his mossy bed to rest.

//adding more rp detail in after i roll the dice. lol way to fail on his first day XD

FrostyPeaches rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 11 Total: 23 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:32 am

23. Long, winding ribbons of paper birch bark litter the ground, carefully peeled down by some unknown kin or animal. They weren't anything he asked for, but they sure are pretty...

The next day the blue acha went back toward Never Idle's place again. He was more careful this time and avoided the bright leaves that caused him half a day of nonstop itching.

After hearing the long list of items being mentioned, he repeated a few of them over and over to remember them. None of them were easy tasks but this acha was determined to be of help even if he had never gathered non living things on his own.

Light decided to look around in the vicinity of Idle's place between tree stems and dug under the soil. "Let's see here. Any dead red birds around? No. Sturdy grass? No.." He started talking to himself when suddenly, he came upon curly ribbonlike birch bark. "Oooo what's this?" he called out loud and bent his head low to the ground when he saw no one around him. Eyes wide he inspected the scattered area and took one in his mouth and ate it.

He wasn't sure why they were there, nor did he question about it, and got distracted for a few minutes rolling over the slivers of birch litter before moving on.

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
FrostyPeaches rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 12 Total: 20 (2-40)

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:06 am

20. You stumble on a friend and get distracted talking (either invite someone in for a few posts, or use one of your other Kin or an NPC).

Alas the distraction didn't end just there for the optimistic acha. Not too far away from where he was standing, he could smell the faint scent of a friend. He looked around to find their silhouette while he inhaled the air. He was very certain that someone he knew so well was nearby. "Hey! Over here!" he called out and he wormed his way through a tight narrow path between the row of the trees.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The kin Light hailed turned out not to be someone he knew well, but a friendly kin nonetheless. "Ahoy! You seem to be...looking for something." He waggled his eyebrows conspiratorially.

FrostyPeaches
gettin real meta around here lol

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:15 pm

Light saw a slim figure move about in the distance and it had started to come his way. "Hey. Hey. Here I am!" Eyes wide open, tail wagging, he bobbed up and down to be seen over the tall shrubs. To his surprise, his nose had failed him. The scent whom he thought was of a friend's turned out to be just a scent of another acha.

The stranger didn't bother him and the markings on his body was already distracting him so he continued to speak. "What are you doing here? Are you taking part in collecting things for Never Idle too?"

Tiarana

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:30 pm
"How did you knoooow?" He laughed. "You don't seem to be finding very much though! I'm Wasp." Well, he didn't seem to be finding much either: all he had was a large and ragged leaf, which he was currently wearing as a hat.

FrostyPeaches

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:43 pm

"OOoo actually i didn't know! but there are so many kin out here that it seemed like the perfect question to ask!" He looked at the stranger's leaf on his head. "Is that one of the things Idle needs? That leaf on your head? I collected zero items so far." He hesitated for a moment and went on. "On my first day. I got itchy legs so I got to do nothing! and today seems like I won't find anything either." he laughed along with Wasp. "Just a lot of random things pop up in my path. Like these!" and he showed the curly birch barks on the ground to him. "What you think of these? Oh.. I am Light in the Ocean, but you can call me Light," he smiled with a wide grin.

Tiarana

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:06 pm
"It certainly is, but I don't think I could tell you where I found it now! You know, I met a kin who said that if you tear that bark up real fine, it makes a nice bed for mice. It's good to meet you, Light! All my friends call me Wasp." Wasp winked mischievously.

FrostyPeaches

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:39 pm

"That is quite alright. I would end up eating it anyway," he chuckled but imagined how silly he would look wearing such a big leaf on his head. Would his offspring make fun of him for it? He shook his head and listened to the rest of what Wasp had to say. "Mice. Haven't come across any. So why do they call you Wasp? Got a stinger on you?" The curious blue acha walked behind Wasp and inspected his tail.

Tiarana

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:29 pm
"That's right!" Wasp swatted at Light suddenly with his tail and pranced a ways up the trail. "I should probably leave you to your searching! Give a shout if you need anything."

FrostyPeaches

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:35 pm

He received the swat of Wasp's tail. "This is no sting!" he laughed, and realized that he got distracted again. If he didn't find three objects soon, Idle might not want him to help out with future needs!

"Why thank you friend. It was nice to meet you and your 'stinger' there," he called after the acha as he was leaving. "If you hear a very high pitched scream that would be me calling for you!" He smiled at the buck and did not move until he was gone.

Tiarana
      thanks for your help. i will roll the dice again now ;3

FrostyPeaches rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 1 Total: 20 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:30 pm

20. You stumble on a friend and get distracted talking (either invite someone in for a few posts, or use one of your other Kin or an NPC).

Time has ticked on by as Light had finally said goodbye to Wasp. He tried to focus on obtaining any three items he could find and stepped into the bushes. Forward he went and step by step he slid down the muddy path. One of his hoof had stepped onto something squishy as he balanced himself in the mud from the drop. Light looked down to see what he had just stepped on and was frightened when the black spot began to move and slid out from between his legs.

(( oh Light XD focus on your task! lolol ))  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:51 pm

remember
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"AHEM!" growled an angry voice. "You should look where you are going!" From between the muddy path and a half worn down bush, a shadow started to move.

A black tough skinned acha had crept out from hiding. "Can't a guy sleep in peace?" Again, the growl was being heard from his throat, this time, much louder than the first.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:59 pm

"Oh dear," mumbled Light to no one in particular. "S-sorry. I didn't mean to step onto your tail?" he replied with a cough. Due to the scare his throat had become dry. "I was just climbing down this hill. See?"

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:01 pm

The stranger lowered his eyelids and ended up glaring at him. "That's no excuse to step onto my tail indeed!" he growled and sprung forward bearing his teeth. "You trying to start a fight?"

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff