uugggGGHHH

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:22 pm
I can't post this week because i got a detention for bullying! I'm so pissed, like seniors at my school are so damn annoying near the end of school! This senior guy pushes me out the way, stepped on my foot and didn't even say excuse me? Like he just danced on my foot though, and no sorry? This boy done tap danced across my shoe like a Broadway stage. He swore his a** auditioning lead role for Happy Feet! I pulled him back behind me by his bag and told him he better try again; but the Vice Principal (of ALL people) saw me and gave me week detention because of their "Strict No Bullying Policy". Omfg.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:35 pm
n o b x d y
I can't post this week because i got a detention for bullying! I'm so pissed, like seniors at my school are so damn annoying near the end of school! This senior guy pushes me out the way, stepped on my foot and didn't even say excuse me? Like he just danced on my foot though, and no sorry? This boy done tap danced across my shoe like a Broadway stage. He swore his a** auditioning lead role for Happy Feet! I pulled him back behind me by his bag and told him he better try again; but the Vice Principal (of ALL people) saw me and gave me week detention because of their "Strict No Bullying Policy". Omfg.

It could be worse Hun :/ it does sound bad so I'm not gonna make it as if it's nothing at all. My friend a week ago though was in class, the day before a huge assignment was due and a boy in his class kept asking when it was due 7 times (each time a different person who gave the same answer of 'tomorrow') then he got to my friend who gave a sarcastic answer (he said next week), the boy believed him and ripped his project up. Then when people told him it was due the next day he started whining about it. The teacher overheard and took off 100 points from a 200 point assignment so my friend got 64/200 instead of 164/200. At least it's just detention, how long does it last? My school only does lunch detentions so there's no after school detention.  

Devious Desire

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff