Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noble Born would never forget an enemy, even one hastily made in a heated childhood moment. That was why, when he spotted the stallion in the distance, even with both of them now grown up, he simply knew. There were now two options to consider. He could either choose a different direction and made sure they did not cross paths that day or he could approach. The first option was the smart one, of course it was. There was no need to dredge up old foolishness, not unnecessarily and he had a carefully created reputation to maintain. There were too many variables involved in contacting the rowdy stallion.

But he found himself walking over anyway. Curiosity, he decided and the need to repair the damage he’d made once by dropping his act. Had the colt he’d found rummaging through garbage grown up mentally as well as physically or would he still be the same? Could he be of some use? Anyone so predisposed to violence could be exploited nicely.

So it was with a princely smile that Noble reached Reaper and said, "good day."

cursedandwandering

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:02 am
Ruriska

This title makes me think they're going to get really drunk and start crying about girls. XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Of all the things Reaper cared about, people he'd previously, robbed, beaten up, or conned were not on his list of concerns. Typically aforementioned people would stay out of his way and he had no need to even remember there faces. Heck, if they ended up getting mugged by him a second time it was entirely their fault. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me, after all. The only phonies Reaper was really interested in remembering were Valk's suitors. It was important to him to make sure he kept anyone who might try to court her far far away. Of course, there were the phonies that made repeated appearances around him for god knows what reason. He was sure he'd probably sat on that red colt KO enough times that he should have decided to stop coming back by now.

However, the phony who appeared before him today certainly wasn't someone trying to woo Valk or a little pesky colt trying to get him to train him.

The stallion quirked an eyebrow and snickered, registering a faint glimmer of recognition. "Good day?" He smirked, looking down at the other stallion. "Oh yes, very great day," he mocked. Who was this again? Did he have any valuables? Reaper looked the pegasus over, searching for the glimmer of gold jewelry. Well, his cutie mark certainly made it seem like he was wealthy. Or maybe the reason the crown was peeling was because he only pretended to be wealthy? The carousel shook his head with a snort.

Oh look! The stitches attaching his wings certainly were interesting...

"What the hell do you want, girlie?"

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:52 pm
Unsurprisingly the nasty, ill-mannered colt was now a nasty, ill-tempered stallion, which was absolutely perfect. Noble Born had to admit that he felt an intense wave of dislike for the dark stallion. He hadn’t forgotten any second of their last meeting and this moment now brought every detail to the front of his mind. But such emotions needed to be contained. It was pointless to hold onto this grudge, not when he had the perfect plaything in front of him.

So despite a slight narrowing of his eyes, the gentlemanly smile remained and Noble Born seemed unaffected by Reaper’s ‘charm’.

"I came over to say hello and introduce myself properly. We've met once before and I wanted to apologise for my behaviour that day."

cursedandwandering
That would be a beautiful moment.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:23 pm
Ruriska
;-; i'm sorry for taking so long to reply.

Reaper would have been totally unaware of any negative feelings the other stallion might have been harboring towards him. That is except for the fact that was the way most of the population of phony land felt towards him. Those who actually greeted him happily were few and far between, but he didn't particularly mind it.

However, it was very surprising to see someone apologizing to him. Typically it was him who was expected to be apologizing, at least by Valk, but she was having a rather tough time ever getting him to do it.

"Okay... I don't know why you'd think i'd care?" While the question may of come off as bitchy, the carousel genuinely meant it. It would be a bad thing if he came off as the sensitive type who got upset about whatever this stallion was apologizing for. In fact, what could this stallion possibly have done that needed apologizing? Reaper was the one who cheat, stole, and pummeled.

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:04 am
"I’m not asking you to care. Quite the opposite really. This is really for my own benefit, to soothe my guilt away, which I suppose is quite selfish in a way."

There was a brittle edge to his gaze but his smile held true, even if it did cost quite a bit more effort than usual.

"It didn't sit right by me that we’d once come to words-" and hoof, "and now that I've said it I feel much better." The stallion dipped his head into a polite, princely bow. "My name is Noble Born. I hope you do hold too much ill will towards me."

cursedandwandering

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff