Submit

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:33 am
No one could ever say that Reaper was picky. The stallion's lunch for the day was primarily composed of leftovers he pulled out of the garbage. Which, while not sanitary, he did make a good argument about people tending to waste a lot of perfectly fine food if you really pressed him to it. Now, Reaper did have access to actual fresh food through the kindness of the other carousels, but he absolutely hated being given things out of pity. He also wasn't really interested in having a job like every other phony. There was no thrill in being locked up in some tiny shop all day.

Shamelessly, the large carousel pony dug into his trash can lid full of bits of stale bread and dandelion greens near the opening of one of Phony City's alleyways. The large male didn't care much for the opinions of others, in fact it worked out better for him if the others thought he was a freak. It'd just make it easier for him to convince them to relinquish their valuables into his hooves. If he was filthy and smelled of garbage it just made him more frightening to the other smaller phony. Of course, he always made sure to groom himself before he saw any of his fellow carousels to prevent mocking or concern.

Twilight Jaws
hope this is ok!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:00 pm
Hrmm, let's see now. Parchment, quills, don't forget the trowel... Twilight Jaws ran through her shopping list mentally as she ducked in and out of various shops within Phony City. Blithely tripping along, she ignored the usual sidelong looks at her dirt and dust speckled body. If the other phonies wanted to treat her differently for enjoying digging through the dirt on her quest for random bones and treasures, let them. She was a big girl and more than capable of kicking the snot out of anyone who might try to start trouble with her.

Clamping her teeth down just a smidgen harder on the handle of her shopping basket, she rounded a corner and found herself nearly tripping over a large, dark male standing at the opening of an alleyway. Stumbling backwards so quickly that she managed to trip over her own hooves, Twilight Jaws found herself sitting down. Hard. It hurt. Turning a glare on the male, she set her basket down and stood up, muttering all the while.

"I swear, if you made me lose anything.. or if one of these jars broke..."

cursedandwandering

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:17 pm
Twilight Jaws

Reaper looked up from his meal with a smirk as some unfortunate mare nearly tripped over him. A quick look over told him she wasn't wearing any jewelry or at least nothing interesting. As for her belongings that were now on the ground... The stallion eyed the basket warily. It looked like it was just full of gardening supplies or something, which he certainly didn't place any value in.

The carousel let out a laugh as the mare muttered an angry threat. Clearly the mare didn't know who she was dealing with here. The thought was somewhat amusing and annoying. Obviously he had to work on his reputation a bit more if not every phony that came across him ran away in fear.

"And how is it my fault you don't know how to look where you're going? Miserable hag." Excited was an understatement of how he felt as he pushed himself up onto his hooves, black wings spread to further emphasize his large size. It was quite handy being a carousel, he always did love being bigger than the other breeds. Reaper took great joy in intimidating other phonies, especially ones that thought they could challenge him. It was almost tempting for him to just snatch that little basket away from her.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:46 pm
Still glaring, Twilight Jaws allowed herself a tiny smile that came across as more of a baring of teeth than a pleasant facial expression. Tossing her head to get her mane out of her eyes, she stood her ground. Bracing her hooves and lowering her head slightly so that her horn was in an easier position for jabbing, she let out a most unladylike snort.

"Miserable hag? Really? That's the best you can come up with, ya filthy troglodyte? It sure ain't my fault you were sprawling out in my path."

Okay, sure. He was bigger than her, but she was nimble and if he wanted a fight, well, she figured her horn and hooves were sharp enough. And she still had her teeth. But if he thought he could scare her...

This time, her smile had a hint of wild glee as she tossed her head again in challenge.

"Bring it."

cursedandwandering

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:17 pm
Twilight Jaws

Was she? Was she really challenging him? Reaper couldn't help but bark out a laugh as he loomed over the unicorn. Sure, the appendage was sharp, but his training with Valk had shown him that it was really only good as a stabbing weapon rather than a slashing one. Which meant as long as he made sure the horn hit armor rather than any gaps he would be in ok shape. The real problem would be in her magical abilities, but there was no one to gauge what her specialty was until she decided to use it. For all he knew her power could be useless in a fight. Plus he had the advantage of wings.

"Your path? Hilarious." The stallion said grimly. "Last time i checked the owner's of Phony City looked nothing like you. Besides," he smirked. "I was here first."

Bring it probably had to be one of Reaper's favorite things to hear. After all, there was a reason why the stallion's purpose was displayed by armor. Why he was second in command of the carousel knight's to Valkyrie. He took great pleasure in fighting.

A grin spread wide across his face as he pawed at the dirt. Better to let her make the first move so he could judge her skill and strength. Taking a hit would let him see if she was just a weakling or if she was uncoordinated.

"Come on then. Hit me."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:36 pm
Still braced, Twilight Jaws eyed the pegasus sourly. Let him laugh and mock. It just gave her more time to decide on where to hit. Amber eyes flicked rapidly over him as the unicorn cooly assessed her chances. The armor would be a problem, she had to admit.

When he invited her to get on with it, she smiled sweetly, batted her eyelashes and said, "Well then. If you insist."

Moving quickly, she charged at him, but veered to the side, making it look as if she were planning on simply running away. Then, she stopped suddenly and mule-kicked as hard as she could, intending to aim for his hind leg.

Way she figured it, as big as this idiot was, her best chance would be a series of rapid dodge and strike tactics and just hope that he wouldn't be able to corner her and bring his size to bear against her.

cursedandwandering

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:29 pm
Twilight Jaws

The large black stallion let out a grunt as hoof made contact with flesh. Reaper grit his teeth, mentally chastising himself for not seeing such an obvious fake out coming. Perhaps he shouldn't have completely underestimated the mare's intelligence. Although she definitely couldn't be considered smart given who she was challenging to a fight.

The carousel pegasus flared out his wings as he cast a glance over his shoulder, muscles tensing. There was really only one way to enjoyable attack someone near your rear, it was the obvious choice too. Buck like your life depends on it or at least like you're trying to knock the living daylights out of whomever is behind you.

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games