Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[prp] Not all frogs can be princes (Reaper and Candy Dandy)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:31 pm
A cry for help echoed down the alleyway as a large black stallion galloped away. Adrenaline pumped through his veins as he rounded a corner, a string of pearls clamped between his teeth. Shooting out of the alleyway, Reaper cast a glance over his shoulder to make sure he wasn't followed before skidding to a halt.

Breathing heavily, the black carousel snorted and tossed his head. It was too easy, but the power still brought him thrills. And of course, no one but his fellow carousels was going to try and stop him, though it seemed they'd given up by this point.

Catching his breath, he walked a slow pace down the street, twisting as he went to tuck his prize into a pouch he kept attached to his saddle. The small leather bag jingled as he moved, already full of jewelry and coins. It was debatable whether the male stole to gain wealth or whether or not it was just for fun. Given he was prone to stealing food too made it seem like the latter. But the bag he emptied every night and most of it's contents went to the other carousels, who certainly had their own jobs.

The large stallion wasn't concerned about anyone bumping into him as he walked, leaving him free to not pay attention to his surroundings. He was bigger than everyone else on the street and certainly more menacing. Only an idiot would think of getting in his way or that bratty kid that was always bothering him.

Blue Eyed Melloon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:34 pm
Candy Dandy trotted out of the clothing store with empty hooves. Clothing was nice to look at, but it didn't really have much practical value to a phony whose job was to bake. It just made another chore for her to do at the end of the day. So instead of buying something nice to wear, the mare decided that she would take her bits and head to the kitchen store to see if anything new came in.

Maybe a new electric mixer! Oh she needed one of those; her hooves got so tired when she mixed by hand..or she had seen a double boiler in a magazine that got rave reviews for keeping chocolate at just the perfect temperature...

Her mind on kitchen appliances, her vision shrunk to the little space in front of her hooves. Therefore, she didn't see the large, menacing carousal phony until his chest was bouncing off her nose. She tumbled backwards, blinking in confusion and surprise.

cursedandwandering

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:25 pm
Blue Eyed Melloon

And yet something or someone more accurately, did bump into the large black stallion. Reaper blinked in surprise, torn from his daydreaming about what he would do with his treasures. Specifically he was going to give a chosen few to a close companion of his and the rest would be sold. Not that he placed much value in money. He was more of a hoarding objects sort of guy.

With a grunt the carousel lowered his eyes down to the pink curly haired ball of sunshine who had made the mistake of crashing into the big mean storm cloud. Did she think she was too good to move out of his way?

"Who the hell do you think you are?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:40 pm
Candy blinked a couple more times and shook her head rapidly, clearing the spots from her eyes. From her position on the ground, she had to crane her neck upward past the form fitting armor to see the grumpy look on the stallions otherwise handsome face. She didn't say anything at first, her tongue refusing to make the words.

"I...It's Candy Dandy." she said, addressing his question quite literally. Part of her brain thought it was more of an outburst of anger, but she was still shaken by the collision. He looked ready for battle, and she was his opponent.

cursedandwandering

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:22 pm
Blue Eyed Melloon

Yep. She was stupid. Reaper couldn't help but scoff. Did she actually just introduce herself? Actually? Wow. Generally most people understand that 'who do you think you are?' is a challenge to fight, not to shake hooves and become buddy buddy.

The stallion grimaced down at the pink haired mare. He wasn't fond of beating up people who were too dumb to understand why or stand up for themselves. However, they were quite good for suckering money and valuables out of. However he wasn't going to just introduce himself and act like nothing happened. That wasn't Reaper's style.

"You should watch where you're going." He snorted, peering down at her. For a brief moment he considered offering a hoof to help her up. But of course, he didn't.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:27 pm
Candy finally found her voice, though the strength hadn't quite returned to her legs. It certainly didn't help that he was glowering at her as if she had made him drop his prized porcelain ducky or something. She looked around, but certainly didn't find anything that he had dropped. And it wasn't like he was a small creature; Candy wasn't sure how he managed to get so big! He was bigger than Country Kit and Honeysuckle combined!

"I-i-i-i'm sorry! I didn't see you.." which sounded stupid considering his size. "I was just...lost in thought. I didn't hurt you did I?" She stumbled to her hooves, offering the carousal phony a smile.

cursedandwandering

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:18 pm
Blue Eyed Melloon

"You really think that someone like you..." the stallion smirked down at her. "Could hurt someone like me?" Reaper scoffed, dark navy hair falling across his face. Maybe he could get something out of this?

The pegasus looked the mare over, peering at her as he searched for any signs of wealth. She didn't really appear to be a particularly fancy phony, so he it was doubtful she had any nice jewelry to steal.

"Don't do it again. I won't be so nice next time." Nope, still not gonna introduce himself.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:11 pm
Candy flinched a bit at his biting words. Why on earth was he so dang grouchy? If she didn't hurt him, he shouldn't be so mean!

"I-i said I was sorry!" she insisted, smile faltering. "I'm glad that I didn't hurt you, but why you gotta be so rude?"

cursedandwandering

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:28 pm
Blue Eyed Melloon

"Ohhhh. Sorry. Sorry." The carousel repeated mockingly, with a dramatic wave of his hoof towards his brow in a mock swoon. "I don't really care for people or their opinions, so i have no need to be polite and boring."

The stallion ruffled his wings and began to turn away with a snort. With a toss of his head he flung the pearl necklace over his head so it settled around his neck.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:03 pm
Candy was floored. She'd never met another creature so gruff before!

"H-hey!" she said, trotting after him. She noticed the necklace he worse, and her eyes narrowed. "Hey! Being polite makes you tolerable at least. I mean, you didn't even introduce yourself!" She dodged another phony walking the opposite direction, trying to keep up with his much longer legs.

cursedandwandering

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:56 am
Blue Eyed Melloon

The carousel stopped with a snort, glancing over his shoulder at the mare. "I don't care what unimportant phony think of me," he spat, looking the girl over. It was almost a little funny how she was reacting to this. She wasn't turning tail and running the other way after all.

"Reaper," he smirked. "Now you know who to tell your friends to avoid."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:39 am
Candy stopped short when he paused, struck dumb by his bravado. Unimportant? She wasn't unimportant! How rude! She puffed out her cheeks and wrinkled her nose, ignoring the people and phonies walking by her. She'd never met anyone so unhappy in all her life.

Reaper was his name. Well, she knew that there was one phony who'd never be allowed in her shop.

"If I'm telling them to avoid you, it's just because you are a brat and not because you're scary!" she said angrily.

cursedandwandering

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers