[PRP] Going A-heroing (Lunear and Keionx) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 1:39 pm
Unlike Beastdad, Batbro was a lot more forgiving of her charge. Her ears flicking forward to the sound of his scream, her fangs were barred and fur flared in alarm as her charge came dashing to the protective position behind her wings. She was the big one with claws and fangs an the history of kind of killing things. Lunear was more the one with the history of just watching her do it.

As Batbro got ready to rip apart whatever had threatened the blueblood, Lunear's gaze went to the exchange between Keionx and their Lusii. Them? Them as in himself AND Batbro?

Oh man.

Oh dang.

Yeah, he wasn't so sure about that but- Now he had an image to keep up dang it. Sighing and standing next to Batbro, he held up his crude weapon. "If you insist-"

As the lizard emerged it took one look at batbro, beastdad, and the two tiny trolls-
"I....is it just me or-" The lizard as large as it was let out a tiny screech and quickly darted back into the caves. It's fangs were smaller in the moonlight, it's face rounder, softer. It's claws covered in more dirt than blood.

Looking to the blood stained, Lunear looked closer, tiny fragments of eggshell scattered here and there.

"...............I.. I think it's an egg eater."
Batbro was still hissing and snapping her jaws at the cave. Lunear nmeanwhile stood, confused and wondering if he's really just gone running from an egg eating lizard lusii.

DraconicFeline
I figured it would be a fun twist >A>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:57 am
iStoleYurVamps
She's so in for it now but yes I liked it XD Where have you been all my rp life XD

And then, after all that, it ran away.

It had actually ran away.

"Oh." she said, putting away her sword, somewhat surprised to have gotten off so easily and to still be alive. "Um."

She was taken aback. How had it looked so intimidating and dragon-like in the cave and yet, in the moonlight, so unimposing. How had she run from it? Why?

She looked warily at Beastdad. His hands were back at his biped/quadruped meeting parts, and he was looking at her. Not-happily. "Ummm..." she looked up at him guiltily, then back at Lunear.

"And we... Vanquished it? I guess?" she said, uncharacteristically uncertain. "Yes." she said, a bit more confident, now, "Vanquished. BACK TO YOUR CAVE WHERE YOU BELONG, BEAST!" She shouted at it, and felt much better for doing so.

"We won!" she said, glancing back at beastdad.

He was unconvinced. She was in for it now.

But she was happy to be alive and not dead.

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:13 pm
That was it then. All that build up, all that fear and worry over nothing. Scowling, Lunear looked at Batbro who was now calm and looking pleased with herself. The monster was gone, her ward was safe. To her, that was all that mattered. Lunear just fussed, the idea to go and do this grand slaying dashed.

"We won." He admitted, though it didn't feel like a win. Still, any lusii could do damage so maybe it had been for the better. He was still alive after all. "Yeah. We won didn't we?' He had to bolster himself. Lunear had to justify his day with at least one ego pat.

"Our quest is over." Climbing into batbro's back "-May your fights end in victory Keionx!"

Batbro just trilled happily before she started to ascent.

DraconicFeline

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces