Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] At Ease (Barth/Zar/Calder) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:54 am
"It will be bumpy, but that's why you practice. When I was a colt, I would tear up the place and run around. Heck, even now I'm...uh........" She looked to the side. "Well, you saw how badly I needed you. I've been having a hard time with my second transformation and what comes with it." But she didn't want to give Zar the wrong impression that a natural ability of shifting was a bad thing.

"B-But that's okay! Uh, cause it means I'm an adult now. A full kelpie. So I just gotta work things out." She got up, shaking her tail to then stand before him. "But even I need help, and you were a great help last time. So that's okay, right?" Friends helping friends overcome natural abilities was a good system. "That's what herds are for."

He shifted back to his humanoid form, but only because Zar was tired. Just to be safe, Calder walked over and picked up a broom, hoping the long handle would allow him to have some leverage should he tried to be swallowed again. He went back to Zar, and then stood in front of him. "Now, shifting into a natural form comes with it's own emotions and sensations. It makes you become what you are now. To go against that, you need to think of the things that only Zar can enjoy. You need to want to be in that form. I tend to think of things only I can enjoy as Calder, like right now. For one, I can only enjoy my nice clothes as me, while if I wanted to shift, I'd think of running fast on four legs and the rush of leaves lapping my pelt. It helps prompt that feeling of - well, what I am in order to change. Once you get really good, you can just turn it on and off."

He smiled at Zar. "Now take a few big breathes for me and close your eyes. I want you to tell me what you can only enjoy as Zar on two legs. What makes Zar-in-that-form, that type of Zar."

Baneful

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:34 am

Zar wasn't sure if he was allowed to deal with his form the way Calder had learned to. He wasn't used to demons having any kind of shapeshifts, at least none of the demons he knew did. His mother would outright condemn this form he knew, it simply went on the list of further things he couldn't tell his parents alongside the human shifts. "I think I do need help." he admitted, "And you are the only person who probably can or will help me."

What the other boil had to say made sense, but it was very difficult for him to think like this - huge and powerful - of what was good about being his humanoid form. Like this he didn't need to be afraid, he could be intimidating and lethal, not cowering and weak. But shifting was important to master, he couldn't possibly go out in public like this, so he closed his eyes and he tried to think.

Finally he settled on the clothes. He couldn't wear clothes like this, and they had been very attractive clothes. He was tired and wound up the combined hunger and lust that had driven him to shift in the first place and that too made him seek a smaller, more muted form.

"The clothes." he said. "The ones from earlier. Lunch. Having control. Control is good." he tried to concentrate and like before he felt as if there was a wall there, only this one he was not afraid to push against, and did so, with another twist of shadow reforming back into his humanoid shape, kneeling on the floor. The good feelings vanished along with the monstrous shape and he covered his face, staring at the broken table.

"Where did Barth go?" he asked, concerned.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:46 am
Baneful

Calder smiled at the idea of Zar wanting to be back in those clothes, and he kept quiet as he let Zar go through the process of what he liked most about being Zar in humanoid form. It was his own process, and he needed to figure out what triggers helped him the most.

When Zar changed, Calder relaxed and breathes out, setting the broom down and walking over to kneel down in front of the demon. "See. You did good. Just keep in mind all the things you like when you are in this form for later. I make mine into a little song I hum sometimes." He said with a smile before looking at the table and then the open door.

"Well, you were very gun-hoe on getting at Barth and he's not the fastest compared to you when you shift. I don't think he'd put as much fight as I did when you tried to chew on me, and I don't think you'd want a stomach full of thorns either. He got out while he could to allow you to focus." He said, putting his own soft spin on it. It was better than saying to Zar that he was mad with hunger to eat his own boilfriend and Barth got out of Dodge before he became a appetizer.

"I think...maybe for now, it's best you don't shift around Barth. You were very tempted by him. I think until you shift a bit more and get some more control, then you can be around Barth when you are in your other form, okay?" He said softly, reaching out but then holding back.

"Um...was it the massage? When I touched you, you shifted suddenly." He didn't want to touch him again just when Zar had changed back. It could be too much for him.

"Can I touch you now?" He asked, wanting to be sure. He just wanted to hug the poor boil. He looked so sad.

Still hot in the outfit...

..but sad.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:16 pm

"Augh, I chewed on you. That's right." It was coming back to him in bits and pieces, awful snapshots of the chase and most of all the memories of how satisfying and right it had felt to snap at the kelpie and how visceral his want to capture Barth as well had been. He tried not to think too hard about it for now, too upset by the whole mess to sort through the chaos which had been his instincts. He did not voice his thoughts about Barth and transformations around him in future because he knew for a fact they would not go down well.

"It was the touching when I was holding the shift back that kicked me over the edge. It erm. It seems linked to arousal or anger somehow, or at least it was, I don't know. All I know is that whatever tension was there is gone for the time being." he rearranged the still very sensual ruffles. "Um. Most of the tension. But you can touch me, that's fine."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:33 pm
Baneful

"Oh, I hope I didn't make you angry. Hm...though I wonder why it didn't happen before at the lake." It had been sensual after all. "Maybe its a certain mix." But he didn't want to think too hard on it now. Zar looked both worried and exhausted, and for good reason. The poor boil had shifted for the first time without knowing and then Calder had to fight him to shift him back. The poor demon needed a break.

"Hey, we can think about that later. For next time. Maybe....at my dorm. It's a bit more...durable than Barth's room, and it would keep you from having too much stimuli. Then we can move outside and let you run a bit and get that energy out. Let you feel yourself out." He moved in, and then wrapped his hands around Zar's shoulders and leaned in hopes Zar would lean forward. He started to slowly comb his hair just as Calder's parents had done for him plenty of times.

"It's okay. It's a lot to take in. Are you okay? I wasn't too rough?" He asked softly.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:41 am

"It almost did at the lake." he said. "It is a feeling I have been aware of for a long time, I just always managed to keep it at bay. It's just been building and building for a very long time. My ability to control it finally gave out." Letting out a heavy sigh he covered his face.

"I might be better off testing it out at your dorm room more, if you'd permit me to. Because yes, I think being outside should be reserved for when I can actually reign it in even a little bit." he gladly obliged Calder, his hair as always a complete scruffy mess, it didn't matter how many times he tried to comb it, it tended to gravitate straight back to a state of mane.

"I'm all right." he said with a smile. "It could have been a lot worse." He could have actually managed to eat someone, or worse.

Moonkitsune

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items