Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:44 pm
User Image
Tinker shifted his weight from one set of hooves to the other as he stared at the establishment before him. Cloud Nine. He heard of it a few times, but never been, and had little intention of coming until he was invited hurried BC he had bumped into the day before. It wasn't that this was a bad place or anything, it was just that he never had the intention of going anywhere, he normally finish at cafes or restaurants by pure accident, or when his stomach started screaming for food.

Adjusting his hat one more time, he stepped inside with a small grin, looking around curiously.

shortcutt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She had been waiting all week for this. It had been almost forever in her mind since she had seen Tinker Toy, and last time she had, he had been a small colt... So after having called the stallion up, she was more than happy to invite him over to her family establishment this time to see how much he had grown. Banana Creme was bouncing a bit eagerly on her stool at the bar, much to her siblings' amazement, but to even more of their shock, the mare shot off of her seat and bounded to the familiar green phony and slung her arms around his shoulders in the biggest hug she could muster. He was, quite literally, the only phony she had ever been so excited to see.

"Tinker!" Creme practically cried, so unbelievably happy to see her only friend, that she almost forgot to let him breathe. So she did have some Candy Cane in her, after all. Backing up just a bit to finally see him, the mare had to stare up a bit at his new, taller self, a grin breaking out on her features as she spoke again, a bit out of breath. "I-It's so good to see you..! Please, come in! Come sit with me..! How have you been? You're so big, now..!" The white mare seemingly couldn't stop her mouth from running with questions for Tinker Toy, so amazed that he had grown up to look so handsome.

Tristam Lockhart

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:15 pm
shortcutt

Tinker took a deep breath once he was allowed to breath and manage a soft chuckled as he stared at the mare before him. It was nice to see her shining like the sun. She had been older then him when they met, but they grew up at the same time and where she had been cute when excited back then, she was now beautiful when she smile, with energy just bubbling under the surface. "It's great to see you."

He barely manage a few more words before taking a seat and grinning. "I been quiet well, as you can see" He laughed. "The toy booth has it's ups and downs, but so does every thing. Tell me how you been! I haven't seen you in quiet a bit!"  
My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games