Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Tea for Two [Mia/Marcy] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:37 pm
Mia nodded, but then realized that Marcy had her back to her as she was busy getting teacups.

"Ah... yes. She's been with me for several years now." She didn't know what else she was supposed to say, and fidgeted with her hands as she looked around.

Psy, however, was pretty much preoccupied about making little quips about anything and everything in the room, but she did finally settle down, hovering near Marcy as she started sifting through the tea.
"Oh, those teacups are so pretty!"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:58 pm
"Lovely," Marcy said. Having a long term friend was indeed a lovely thing. She reasoned that Mia was lucky to have Psy. She might have said as much, but she was a little preoccupied with wondering what tea she ought to serve. Not many choices to be sure, but there were still choices.

"Oh, why thank you! They were the very first teacups I owned. I just fell in love with their little gold detailing. And the shade of white is just the right color of antique. I daresay they are my favorite!" She beamed at the little butterfly. She would have spouted off more information about them, but she did not yet know anything. She really would have to research these things beyond what was pretty. Though, pretty WAS more than enough for her.

A little bit offhandedly (she was still learning how to be a hostess) Marcy asked, "Mia, do you like your tea strong flavoured or weak?"  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:07 pm
"Oh, yes! I love the gold trim! And the patterning! It is quite a lovely shade, and stands out quite nicely against that white. Don't you think so too, Mia?"

The reaper turned, having heard her name called, not realizing she had been lost in thought.
"Mm, yes..."
It was apparent she wasn't really paying attention.
"...strong please."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:38 pm
Marcy's smile grew. Psy clearly had good taste. "I'm glad you think so." Marcy was so pleased she hardly noticed Mia's disinterest in the cups.

Her choice of strength, though, she noticed. "Good choice!" She really needed to get more tea. She made mental note of that as she picked out two teabags, placing one in each cup. She really ought to get a proper teapot, too. Much as she loved these cups, they had not come with a teapot.

"Go ahead and have a seat," she said, gesturing to the two chairs by the table. "It'll be ready in just a moment." As she said this, she checked the water pot. Ah, yes. Nice and hot. Very carefully, so as not to make a mess, Marcy poured a bit of water into each cup. Just as carefully, she picked up each cup, and took them to the table. "We have to let it steep for a few minutes." Tea safely on the table, she turned to reach for her sugar bowl.

"Now," she said, settling into her own chair as the tea did it's thing. "Why don't you tell me about yourself, Miss Mia?"  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:43 pm
Psy fluttered over to Mia, perching on her shoulder as the reaper made her way over to the table. Part of her wondered if she should have said weak instead, but... she didn't want it to seem like she was a cop-out.

Her eyes glazed over the teacups, noting that they were quite pretty, and she sat down, nodding as Marcy mentioned they'd have to wait.

Her head lifted when the ghoul seemed to want to know more about her, and she frowned.
"What do you want to know?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:07 pm
Marcy blinked at Mia. "Well, um, everything." She looked at the ghoul a little longer. She supposed proper conversation called for more specific questions. "Let's start with... How old are you? Are you in your third year here?" Mia seemed very mature, after all.  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:12 pm
Mia stared back at the ghoul, not sure whether she was supposed to feel flattered or unnerved by such a statement. Maybe a bit of both?

"Um, I'm 17. And no, I'm in my second year."
She supposed by now she should be in her 3rd year, but... to be honest, she had let things slack, and worst of all, she didn't really care.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:28 pm
"Oh. I always though 17 seemed like a fine age." She had, as far as she knew. "Second year is nearly third year. But I'm glad. That means I'll have many more chances to invite you for tea."

Speaking of, it should be nearly done. Marcy just wanted to check hers... Oh. She'd neglected spoons. Without saying anything, she got up out of her chair and pulled two dainty little spoons out from a container on the desk, then came back and placed one next to Mia's cup. Her own spoon was used to help inspect her own tea.

The next few moments would pass in silence, unless Mia decided to say something. Marcy was very much intent on checking out her tea.

"Okay! It should be ready." She smiled at Mia, then removed the bag from her tea, placing it on the saucer that sat under the cup, then she reached for Mia's cup. "Would you like any sugar? This tea is a little strong, so I'd recommend a little. It's a black leaf base with bits of flowers and a little something woodsy."  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:51 pm
The reaper raised an eyebrow, somewhat surprised the ghoul was already considering such a thing, considering this was their first meeting but Psy was just happy she had made a new friend, and hoped that this would ease the tension that had been building.

Mia remained silent as Marcy got up from her seat, and only watche as she seemed to inspect her tea.
She shook her head at the mention of sugar.
"No, it's fine. I can handle it a little bitter"
If she could handle insensitive boils, surely she could handle strong tea. No need to sugarcoat anything.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:28 pm
"Oh. Okay, then." Marcy drew her hand back to her own cup, taking a moment to give herself a spoonful of sugar. "Do you drink a lot of tea? What do you do in your free time?" She wanted to know everything about Mia. And now that they had their tea, it was okay to pry.  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:10 pm
Mia watched as Marcy spooned sugar into her own cup, and then stared into the cup in front of her, wondering if it really would be bitter without the sugar. Of course it'd be a little, but not too much, right?

"You should have asked for a spoonful then..."
Psy's voice was quiet, but Mia was pretty sure the other ghoul could hear, and only gave Psy a stern look that said "hush". Well, that remark alone should have answered Marcy's first question.

"No... I don't. Not really."
She had drank some before, but it was nothing really special, and she usually always ordered the same kind.
"In my... free time?"
This was said with a puzzled tone in her voice, not quite sure where Marcy was going with all these questions.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:37 pm
Marcy gave her sugar a bit of a swirl. It was certainly bearable without the sugar, but she preferred it with a hint of sweet.

"Oh," she said, still smiling. It wouldn't do to make things uncomfortable. "Well, if you find it overly bitter, feel free to take some sugar."

Her own spoon clinked lightly as she tapped it on the edge of the glass before putting it on the saucer. With a dainty, practiced hand, she lifted her cup "Yes, your free time. Do you often go to stand at the gates? Or walks in general? What do you do when not in class?"  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:01 pm
Mia nodded, but knowing her stubbornness, she would probably try to handle it as is, anyways.
As Marcy put down her spoon and lifted the cup, Mia did the same, bringing it to her lips as she took a small sip. She immediately made a face, over-estimating her ability to handle strong tea, but quickly recomposed herself, and placed it back in on the saucer.

"I... no."
No, that was not a regular thing she did, Marcy, banish the thought.
"I...'ve been writing lately. And I guess I like to dabble with making patterns for clothes."
Though, she had been doing less of the latter ever since that stupid drabble contest. Everything was now turning into a downward spiral to oblivion.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:52 pm
Marcy saw that face. She'd been watching, because making sure that the guest enjoys their tea is important. Though what she should DO about said face was... very subtly push the sugar bowl towards Mia. She did this by holding her tea cup to her own lips, instead of sipping she did her very best to focus and lift the sugar bowl with her mind. It was a handy little trick, to say the least. It was just...difficult.

The sugar bowl moved toward Mia about a quarter of an inch. A tiny little hop.

Marcy did her best to pretend like nothing had happened. Take the sugar, Mia. Save face.

"Writing? Oh, that is interesting! What do you write about? And making patterns? Do you make clothing?"  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:18 pm
Mia would have appreciated it, had her pride not have gotten in the way. As it was, she didn't really notice the sugar bowl move closer until Psy pointed it out, at which she only responded by taking another sip. Without sugar. Really slowly.

"...stuff."
She said this with the teacup still raised to her lips, quite evidently not wanting to give a clear answer.
"I like designing things, yes. I... sometimes buy the fabric and try making something out of it, but I usually like designing more."
The only thing she had ever ended up making were the jackets for Amarus' club, but even that felt like it had been ages ago.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff