Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Hello and Goodbye (Llyr & Amy)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:50 pm
On the grounds of Amityville, somewhere to the side, in a little shaded area, a water demon sat.

Or rather, he lay on his side beneath a tree, curled up with one arm beneath his head and the other idly tugging at the strands of grass. Every once in a while, he would smooth his hand over it, palm flat against the ground, but then he'd lift it again and go back to plucking out little strands.

He seemed to be quite in his own world.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:30 am
Since today was nice and sunny [and she didn't have to use her heater for once] Amy thought it would be nice to go out for a small bit to sunbathe before going to work on her studies. Dressed in her purple bikini and pretty golden spartan sandals, she set out into the sun, laying down her towel right next to a nice shaded area that...

Contained some one in it, playing with the grass.

Well maybe she should ask if it was okay to plant herself right near them? Sure, why not?

Amy set down her stuff before walking to the demon, trying not to stare too long since he was rather handsome before squatting a couple of inches away from him.

"Excuse me but...you don't mind me being over there right? If you need more space I could move a bit?"

She failed to take notice of the way the demon presented himself as if he was in his own little world.

Kuroopu

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:31 pm
Unfortunately for Amy, only silence greeted her question.

(Llyr was still staring fixedly at the flower crown in his hands, the tip of his tongue poking out from between his lips as he tried to figure out the best way to properly weave it all together.)

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:24 am
Well, she couldn't tell if he was ignoring her of if he was really lost in his thoughts. So, Amy got down on all fours and poked him slightly in the forehead. It wasn't like her to invade one's personal space but she didn't want to set up her stuff only to have to move once the demon noticed she was there.

"E-excuse me......"

She backed up a bit just in case the demon was temperamental.

kuroopu

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:39 pm
Slowly (very slowly), Llyr turned his head to look at the ghoul, blinking as though he'd only just noticed her presence.

"Good afternoon," he said pleasantly. "You're rather lovely, aren't you? I do so love flowers..."

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:42 pm
"E-Exuse me? W-what? I uhhhh.....Y-yes! Thank you...."

That was sooo....out of nowhere? Was that the term she was looking for? Shaking her head, Amy gave the demon a small smile before repeating her question.

"Would you mind if I sat over there at all? I would totally understand if you needed more space.."

kuroopu
Sorry for the short reply :<

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:00 pm
He inched closer, his gaze slightly vague, although it seemed to be focused on the rosy petals of her skirt. Llyr's dark head was tilted, hair falling over one of his shoulders After a moment, however, he smiled, and said encouragingly, "Please do sit, I do so enjoy company."

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:03 am
kuroopu

Amy was confused.

She didn't know whether to hit this demon upside the head with one of her tentaclesVINES, or smile and hope that he was just a bit spacy. At his answer though, she smiled and gathered her stuff, making sure to sit in the sunny part of the area. Finally some sun!

"What are you if I can ask? You don't seem like a monster and you're far too....regal to be a ghost or undead."

My that sounded rude and uppity coming from her mouth! Hopefully she didn't seem rude.

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:58 am
Llyr continued on with his ministrations, though after a moment he said lightly, "I am a demon! A water demon, to be exact, because water is so very lovely and so very soothing, have you ever been in water? It is quite lovely and I love to be in it..."

He went on for several moments like this.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:03 pm
Amy blinked, slightly taken aback by his sudden outburst, but she quickly recovered and shook her head at his question. Why would she try to swim when clearly her erm...VINES, yes vines, would probably drag her down along with her heavy petals? Not to mention she cant even swim! Oh well....Was he still going on about water?

"Ummm....Water is nice and all, but, what is your name? Mine is Amy."

She hopped that would get him going on another subject other than water. Gosh it seemed like he would keep going, and she would quickly begin to tune him out at that point.

kuroopu

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers