Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:34 pm
for my birthday.

They're doing trio plates with a wood fire grill item, a shrimp item and a pasta item.

Yes please.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:47 pm
I wish this fancy restaurant in the area had a to-go option. They give out an insane amount of delicious fries with some of their meals, and I love them because they're super salty but totally still edible.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:03 pm
B1g_crunch
I wish this fancy restaurant in the area had a to-go option. They give out an insane amount of delicious fries with some of their meals, and I love them because they're super salty but totally still edible.

I wanted either The Melting Pot or sushi for my birthday...but Red Lobster would be much cheaper. It's still $15 for the trio plate but the melting pot is like $100 for two people and we can easily spend around that much on sushi as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:47 pm
Mama Ame
B1g_crunch

I wanted either The Melting Pot or sushi for my birthday...but Red Lobster would be much cheaper. It's still $15 for the trio plate but the melting pot is like $100 for two people and we can easily spend around that much on sushi as well.

I've only gotten food for myself at Johnny Rocket (as far as restaurants where you go in and sit down), and the price there for a shake and burger is about $15. Then again, the burger portions are about half the size I've seen at most other places.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items