Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Archives
Hop To It! [Egg Hunt!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tilasexcattCR

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:22 pm
Daypaw
tilasexcatt
Daypaw
tilasexcatt
Daypaw
The first egg is hidden! Good luck to everyone searching!
found one now what? Helloo? stressed

Please try to bear in mind that members of the crew (myself included) have real life obligations - such as work and family. We cannot always provide an immediate response to every inquiry, but we will provide a response- there is no need to post your question multiple times minutes apart, this only creates spam.

Once you have clicked the egg, follow the instructions that you find on the other side along with the instructions on the first page to receive your participation credit. Under no circumstances should you post locations or answers in this thread- else you will be disqualified for the duration of the event.
Well I pmed u're peer I found 2? Now er? confused
Ebania
Did you check all the ones in every subforum? I'm guessing that each egg will always be hidden on the first page, but I'll quote Daypaw to double-check.

Very correct- always in the first page of a sticky or announcement, or on the guild homepage.

I don't understand what you are trying to say. I do not have any PM's from you.
iknow that! I don't know where to find how to pm u! On u're profile page and u weren't online..le sigh... stressed sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:27 pm
tilasexcatt
Daypaw
tilasexcatt
Daypaw
tilasexcatt
found one now what? Helloo? stressed

Please try to bear in mind that members of the crew (myself included) have real life obligations - such as work and family. We cannot always provide an immediate response to every inquiry, but we will provide a response- there is no need to post your question multiple times minutes apart, this only creates spam.

Once you have clicked the egg, follow the instructions that you find on the other side along with the instructions on the first page to receive your participation credit. Under no circumstances should you post locations or answers in this thread- else you will be disqualified for the duration of the event.
Ebania
Did you check all the ones in every subforum? I'm guessing that each egg will always be hidden on the first page, but I'll quote Daypaw to double-check.

Very correct- always in the first page of a sticky or announcement, or on the guild homepage.

iknow that! I don't know where to find how to pm u! On u're profile page and u weren't online..le sigh... stressed sweatdrop

You can send me a PM from the dropdown box that appears under my avatar here in the forums, or by typing my name into the Username field for a new PM from your inbox. Either way will work.  

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:21 pm
The next egg is out! Good luck everyone, and goodnight ^^  
tilasexcattCR generated a random number between and ... !
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:12 pm
Daypaw
tilasexcatt
Daypaw
tilasexcatt
Daypaw

You can send me a PM from the dropdown box that appears under my avatar here in the forums, or by typing my name into the Username field for a new PM from your inbox. Either way will work.
ahh yes, I'm so stupid, I did mess it up for everyone, gosh forgive me,? gonk ok so may I pm u now? And how many r out there? question :  

tilasexcattCR

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250

SoulRIZer

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:25 pm
Thanks for hosting the event Daypaw. Finding these eggs are really fun~
//leaves no rock unturned- the Easter bunny is mine!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:31 am
Ebania
I'm sorry to hear that. Perhaps it's your internet connection not loading the images? Other people seem to be finding them; there's a list of daily winners on the first page.

You, too! Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but thank you for bringing your concerns forward.

Morrigan Skylar
Yeah I did & don't want 2 sound like a downer, but I guess it just ant 4 me since I don't have time 2 waste on it, But I really do wish everyone else the best & hope they have lots of fun & LUCK... Have a nice day....

No it's my internet connection.... It loads all other images... I guess I just don't have the patience like I had when I was younger & don't really have the time, with other accounts & 4 ppl using the same computer... It's OK.... I tryed so don't sweat it... No big deal, just a thang...  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:23 pm
tilasexcatt

You can send me a PM from the dropdown box that appears under my avatar here in the forums, or by typing my name into the Username field for a new PM from your inbox. Either way will work.ahh yes, I'm so stupid, I did mess it up for everyone, gosh forgive me,? gonk ok so may I pm u now? And how many r out there? question :

There is exactly one egg to find at any given time. When a new one is hidden, the old one is removed. They are good for one day only.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:23 pm
Sound fun OwO
to bad i got ton's of job to do and don't really have time on gaia ><"'

Good Luck for all who found the eggs xD  

BagaSherry

Friendly Citizen

12,150 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:12 pm
Next egg is hidden! Good luck, all!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:09 am
Daypaw
Hopeful Bliss
Holy s!@t.

I remember when Gaia gave away Seafoam Dresses for free after doing some quest back in around 2010 o.o now they're 470,000?? emotion_0A0

Nothing is safe from inflation, unfortunately :<

Gaia sure has changed =o how long have you been on here? I feel like I'm being bombarded with announcements for new items and 'gold generator' (at least I think that's the term for them) sales etc.

Hopeful Bliss

Tipsy Fairy

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:30 pm
New egg is out!

Hopeful Bliss
Daypaw
Hopeful Bliss
Holy s!@t.

I remember when Gaia gave away Seafoam Dresses for free after doing some quest back in around 2010 o.o now they're 470,000?? emotion_0A0

Nothing is safe from inflation, unfortunately :<

Gaia sure has changed =o how long have you been on here? I feel like I'm being bombarded with announcements for new items and 'gold generator' (at least I think that's the term for them) sales etc.

I joined way back in 2003, and I can confidently say that things have never been this unfortunate. We used to see maybe 1-2 announcements per week, not 1-2 announcements per hour. And, those were usually important announcements like updates and events. Now it's just cash, cash, cash :l It's not just you feeling bombarded. Two seconds in SF and you'll see a dozen threads about the issue OTL We even have a PSA in our main forum about the gold generators and what they're doing to the economy.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:12 pm
Next egg is out! G'luck!  

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:40 pm
Next egg is hidden ^^ Good luck!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:45 am
User Image
Daypaw

*Pounces on*

Bunny Hugs!!!! *Squishy hugs*
~Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece~User Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:34 pm
ancantsia
User Image
Daypaw

*Pounces on*

Bunny Hugs!!!! *Squishy hugs*
~Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece~User Image

:0 OMAI! Hi there! How have you been? 8D!  
☆ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff