Lutz's Flings and Mates Thread [OPEN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:24 pm
This will be my flings and mates thread which will be less busy than my main plot threat. I'll be rotating my SoA through here as their muses come and go, so keep your eyes peeled! No form, just post an image of your SoA and lemme know what you want and why.

Unless it's a mate offer, I'll put a little list under the SoA to keep track of who I'm flinging with. Even if the line is long, feel free to offer if you really want! I'll be keeping tabs on how long a plot goes untouched for, though. If it stretches to a month with no activity, I'll be moving on to the next offer.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:37 pm
Males

Grinsen

User Image

Flings only, any feline species
2 RPs
A smooth-talker and thinks very highly of himself. If his ego weren't so large he'd probably be a bit easier to be around. As it is, he's very smug and smart-alack-y about just about everything he talks about. He thinks he's a master at everything, even though the only thing he's really good at is talking himself out of trouble.

Aya

User Image
User Image
Flings only
1 RP
Aya is...well. He's special. He tries very hard, he really does, but everything he does seems to fall a bit flat. He looks up to and listens to his sister and won't do anything unless she tells him to. Aya is clumsy and loud and, while deep down he has a sweet demeanor, keeps a tough air about him to scare off potential threats. He takes the role of 'big dumb muscle' to his sister's 'evil genius' mind.

Phosphor

User Image

Flings only, lions only
5 RPs
Phos is a decent lion when all is said and done. He keeps his paws clean and doesn't get into any trouble, but this lion has quite the talent for holding a grudge. Vengeance is his middle name, and he won't rest until justice is extracted on whoever wronged him. It will grow as he does and, when he's an adult, he'll see no wrong in seriously hurting or even killing someone that doesn't agree with him. It would be wise to tread on eggshells around this lion. A hermit at heart but loyal to those who raise him, he'll take care of his kin should the need arise.

Taji

User Image

Flings only, any feline
3 RPs
Taji takes after his great-grandfather, Shauku, the founder of the Kwa Kikombe pride in both appearance and personality. Those who knew Shauku insist Taji is a reincarnation of the fun-loving lion. Taji loves games and takes great pride in overseeing the many creatures that make up the Kikombe, ensuring they are safe and having fun as well. While he's fairly new to the task of helping the Game Overseer run the pride, he is well-known to the many members for his success in playing in his youth. He is the first from the line of Shauku to take up leadership of the pride and is very happy to be in such a position. He loves cubs and enjoys training, as that was his roll before stepping up to help Howahkan.

Bozi

User Image

Flings only, any feline, preference towards non-lions or lighter colored lions, but if you've got a persistent and sweet dark colored lioness he might warm up to her.
1 RP
Bozi was born into the pride, the only light cub in the litter. He was shunned by his family and, once he was weened, was pushed away to become a slave for the pride. Confused and alone, Bozi would try to return to his family and his siblings, but he was turned away by a scarring blow from his father. He still wears the scars on his muzzle to this day.

Since then, he has learned his place. He is constantly an outlet for angry demons and, thanks to his low pecking order in the food line, his growth was stunted, making him smaller than the average male. Bozi knows he exists only to shame his family and be a slave to the rest of the pride, however they see it fit. As such, he keeps his head down and takes the beatings as they come, hoping one day to be saved by a kind soul or to be killed by an aggressive demon so to end his misery. He now is in the rouge lands after the disbanning of the pride, moving around at night to try to stay hidden from any demons.

Iqhawe

User Image

Flings preferable or mate, any feline species
1 RP
Independent and strong, Iqhawe is a chip off the old block. He loves to show off and he's got the skills to back it up. His favorite thing to do is bat a shell around and practice so he can be the best player ever, just like his dad used to be. He's a sweet soul, though, and hates making others feel badly about themselves. He's a very good sport and will root for the underdog, even when he's playing them. That doesn't mean he'll go easy on you though!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:45 pm
Females

Han

User Image
Boneland lion only
1 RP
When Han was born, she was very ill. She was quiet and very still for the first few weeks of life, and it didn't look like she'd survive, but the little cub never gave up. Her determination saw her through the illness, and she survived. The damage had been done, though, and Han had trouble her whole life keeping up with cubs her age, taking down prey as she grew older, and keeping food down after not eating for a few days. She never let her shortness of breath or small size get in the way of her amazing outlook on life. Every day is a gift, she feels, and she will enjoy each day to the fullest. Her optimism and determination keep her going despite her stunted growth and poor lungs, and she's often found bringing a smile to just about everyone's face. She does her share in hunting when she can, and doesn't feel as though she should be treated differently.

Taking after her mother, she admires and prizes those males with darker manes and coats, although she knows she'll probably never be picked to mate with any of the males that come into power. She hates to let her mother and father down, and will do anything they ask of her. Her family - both blood and pride - are her life, and she would do anything for their happiness.

Kicheko

User Image

Flings or mate, either in the Kizi or the Bahari
4 RPs
Kicheko is a fun-loving girl that rarely gets down. She is confident and proud of herself, sometimes overly so. She is quick to speak her mind, even if the moment is not right. She loves her family dearly - especially her father - and wants go grow up big and strong so she can protect them. Her confidence helped her grow into a powerful lioness, ready to succeed at whatever path she chooses.

Mate'moto

User Image

Flings or mates, Firekin only.
5 RPs
Mat is a very leap before you look kind of girl. She's always getting into little fights and causing a ruckus with her siblings. She's loud, not afraid to state her mind, and very competitive. She wants to be the best at everything, even if she's actually horrible at it. Mat is headstrong and lets her emotions rule her actions rather than thinking everything through rationally. If something confuses her, she'd rather try to eat it than learn about it. Now that she's older she can reign in those impulsive tendencies, but when she's worked up she lets her heart rule her head.

Xolile

User Image

Flings only
2 RPs
Xolile is a spitfire if ever there was one. Constantly on the move and sticking her nose where it shouldn't be, she has a knack for finding things that should probably never have been found. She can be found roughhousing with the older cubs and enjoys pushing herself to find her limits, even at the expense of her poor mother's concern. Xo's free spirit and often brash behavior make her a handful, but if you're looking for fun and adventure, she's the lion to bring along for the ride.

Nur bint Yetki

User Image

Mate only, must be in Jahy Sarlarin, Qyrhyeshti
2 RPs
Nur is a battle-hardened lady and doesn't let others speak down to her. She's as quick to fight with her claws and teeth as she is with her words if you wrong her. She has a thirst for battle as any in her pride would and finds great joy in beating the rival pride lions into a pulp. She is quite proud of her scars and will be the first to charge into an unfair fight. Her confidence is a bit obnoxious to some, but incredibly attractive to others. Can you keep up?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:47 pm
Open! Feel free to post.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:27 am
Bump o3o  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 8:51 am
Would you consider a fling between Heiko and Asubuhi?

He's an optimistic, naive leopard who is temporarily wandering around with his friend(and later male, lion mate. Way later.) Very nomadic and easily impressed.

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:00 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y

He's an optimistic, naive leopard who is temporarily wandering around with his friend(and later male, lion mate. Way later.) Very nomadic and easily impressed.

Oooh pretty pink boy! OwO Yes, I am down for this idea. She needs 4 RP presently, but I need to SRP a few other SoA so I can have her join in for some fun for a few of them. If you'd like to start one for them, that would be super!  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:12 pm
SilverLutz
Lollipop x L u x u r y

Oooh pretty pink boy! OwO Yes, I am down for this idea. She needs 4 RP presently, but I need to SRP a few other SoA so I can have her join in for some fun for a few of them. If you'd like to start one for them, that would be super!

I sure can!
I remember roleplaying with her once with Sauda. ; u; She's so cute.

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:27 pm
Bump!  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:40 am
Hey Silver, would you be willing to do an rp with Cetus and both parents? 8D  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:44 am
Tara de Draiocht
Hey Silver, would you be willing to do an rp with Cetus and both parents? 8D

Definetly! He's always up for family rp  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:47 pm
-bumps this up-  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:57 am
I would love some Firekin RP with you. I have a couple of ideas but am on my phone atm so will elaborate when I am at home later.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:53 pm
Kimaria
I would love some Firekin RP with you. I have a couple of ideas but am on my phone atm so will elaborate when I am at home later.

Sure thing!

For everyone else, gonna tidy this up a bit in a few minutes here. Swapping some SoA around o3o  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:53 am
Hey Silver, would you be interested in doing an RP with my Damia? She needs an example RP for application to Firekin 3nodding I can start if you want. No biggie 3nodding  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff