Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians of Florida

Back to Guilds

A place for Floridians to meet other Floridians! 

Tags: Florida 

Reply Gaians of Florida
Anime Apex!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yes or No?
  Yes
  No
View Results

NDG Silver

Tricky Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hey guys, Now that the time is approaching, I have to let you guys know about an upcoming convention in Florida, and as the picture states--it's called Anime Apex! As a member of the staff, I'm honored to be working toward having a convention that I am a part of.

>It'll be here in Tampa, and our current ticket prices are only 35 dollars.

>We're also still in the midst of auditions for roles in our main events, so if you've got an acting bug, we definitely want to see what you can do~ If you guys have any questions, I will do my best to answer them.

>Ah, we will also be at Omni Expo!
Omni expo; (Link Here) is a conglomerate of MULTIPLE conventions in the area and is being funded by some of the greatest minds out there, there's a long list of big names that are going to appear at this Expo, and we-as a first year convention-are going to be apart of this one as our debut! If you're interested in checking us out, please do so! If you have friends who might be interested, spread the word~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:03 pm
I bought my tickets for Omni Expo back in January, so I am definitely going to that one. 3nodding  

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100

NDG Silver

Tricky Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:36 am
Awesome~
If you check out Anime Apex's room, you're pretty much guaranteed to see me there. xD  
Gaians of Florida

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games