Submit

nehalenia01

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:17 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-
DeersackBatman

xBeckyChanx

Ariawolfen

Nehalenia01

( I changed some things so that things go by faster.)
Sekaii was till in her village but she was half dead. She was cut all over and her blood pooled around her. But she didn't feel it. She had watched her father be killed by the demons. She watched as they squeezed the life out of him until he could fight no longer than they took his head as a trophy. She watched them take her brother who was her only family now. How could she just let this happen. She decided she couldn't stay here She groaned loudly as she pushed herself up, causing more blood to flow. She slowly hobbled toward her hut like home. She took a long and painful shower then she bandaged her wounds as best she could. She grabbed her weapon and buried all of her village. She left towards a forest. She fought demons and she rescued a small demon cat like thing. She kept it and named it Ki-ra-ra.(pronounced Ki-la-la)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:22 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

"There was no place for me,I had to make one on my own."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Raising an eyebrow towards the female as she began to yap about how she wasn't who he thought she was Akito's purple eye's kept focused on the female. "You gotta be her! Other wise you wouldn't smell so.." But as the female drew closer he noted a difference in her smell, how odd. "What?.. You really aren't her." He muttered to himself as his eye's slightly widened, how could she look exactly like Seishin though.

But his attention was soon grabbed once again by the monster as it lifted the small female into its slithery grasp, it hissed for the jewel. The jewel, did it mean the sacred jewel? Where was it? Did this pathetic human have it? Akito's eye's widened at he watched the female fling into the air, there it was, the jewel had dropped right out of the females side, but how? Flinching just slightly as the female was pushed against his chest Akito grit his teeth at how tight the hold was around them, she was too close for comfort but the only thing he could think about was the jewel. Hearing the village people gasp about how he was now awake his purple eye's slowly dropped down on the female as she asked him the dumbest question he ever heard. Was he strong.

"Idiot. Not with this arrow in my chest. If you remove the arrow I'll show you how strong I am." He explained only to soon be interrupted by the old woman behind the monster. "No child, you mustn't. If you pull out the arrow you will free Akito and give him the chance to destroy us all." The woman warned. Growling towards the old hag his purple eye's grew bright with annoyance. "Shut up you old hag! You got a better chance with me any how. With out me your better off dead, that monster there will eat you all." Then he dropped his gaze back on the girl as she was repeatedly pushed against his chest. "So can ya pull out this arrow or are you ready to die?" He asked in a stern and serious tone.

((OutOfControl: Sorry I stopped posting... But are you guys still up to continue this?))

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

User Image

Nehalenia01

-Cherry Cher Boop-

xBeckyChanx

Ariawolfen

DeersackBatman

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff