Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Plots] Looking for Pridal Plots! S'F, SB, Elimisha, PL, KZ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:20 am
LINK! Ngetal has a lot of ghosts from her lack of a family past that's getting to her in a forest like this. Hopefully she'll start instinctively letting the inner child out a bit. She REALLY needs to let her inner Mary Poppins back out!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:32 pm
Fling for Sozin?
User Image
Mat is a very leap before you look kind of girl. She's always getting into little fights and causing a ruckus with her siblings. She's loud, not afraid to state her mind, and very competitive. She wants to be the best at everything, even if she's actually horrible at it. Mat is headstrong and lets her emotions rule her actions rather than thinking everything through rationally. If something confuses her, she'd rather try to eat it than learn about it. Now that she's older she can reign in those impulsive tendencies, but when she's worked up she lets her heart rule her head.

I feel like they'd have a fun time together XD She's got all the RPs she needs, so just one between them would be fine.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:24 pm
Velveteen Angel

Vikings!!
Kisukari - Her niece to boss her around??
Maybe could offer Fleance for a fling for her, too. >> idk man idk, a breeding with a god might sound enough like power to her.

ALSO SOME CHALLENGES WOULD BE GOOD, I've got a boy I'm trying to get in there.

Also we need to try our Bahari pair. > U>;;  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:58 pm
SilverLutz

I'd love to RP them together and see how they mesh 8D She's quite young compared to him, so he may not take her seriously xD She might have to impress him somehow
He has...no rps as of now, but I can SRP duel him up if I need to!
(I love firekin duels > O> )

Puhterodactyl

Oooh, yes please to niece rp! That would be hilarious. Which of her relations are in the Viking? o: /lamedoesn'tknow

That would be really interesting! She would want to not be a thrall first though, because having thrall kids, even thrall god kids, are still having thralls >C and she's less than pleased with that position.

Diya is up to challenges! He's all about challenges. He's a bit of a jerk to newbies, even though he's...still a newbie.

and yusplsbaharirp.

If either of you want to start the RP/s, just fling it my way and I'll tag it post-exam 8D

Velveteen Angel

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:22 am
Velveteen Angel

One of her sisters is in there! C: Would you set that one up??

Sure! But it could be funny for her try to insist they're god cubs and everyone just be like 'uh huh, sure, thrall, whatever you say.' But I can wait. ;3

He rolled a 12. u _u

I'll edit this once I've got the Bahari RP up!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:46 pm
-nudges this up-
Tags and new starts will come tonight after work, hopefully c: <3  

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:04 pm
-nudges this up-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:20 am
I wish to have more suka'fumo RP with you. 8|

I have all my suka listed here!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:21 pm
For Diya'ali i have Gunnarr!
He want to become a reaver too so i was wondering if Diya'ali could take him on his viking.
Also IDK if this guy is trying to be a captain but if he is I feel like Gunnarr could back him up and be on his Team? I'm still kinda new to this SB thing XD

User Image

Also I would also love a backlog of these two when Gunnarr was a Cub meetting Diya and idolizing him, if you want  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:35 pm
Would either his brother or dad like to pull Athelas into the pride? XD He really needs a home and family would be a nice reason for him to stick around.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:56 pm
Znaruto

I'd love that! C: Diya would definitely take a young'in under his wing and try and show them the ropes. Diya is hoping to make Captain some day, so vikings with him are 100% welcomed! He would take on reavers for his future team too, because he really wants to make a big splash in the pride c:

How long ago did he grow? Diya is only a newish recruit, so backlog may not work but if Gunnarr grew recently, we could totally do that C:

Tanakako

Diya would 3000% try and pull his brother into the pride XDD He still has no idea his dad is in the pride (ie I haven't gotten around to JRP duelling him in) but if he saw his brother on a viking. He would try and convince him to come back with him!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:32 pm
Bryne wants to ask Vogel's parent(s) permission to court him, if you've got the time for it~ c:  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:39 am
Seaki
Bryne wants to ask Vogel's parent(s) permission to court him, if you've got the time for it~ c:

Yes please! I'd love to do that. Mon and Waa would probably go together, since a RP with just Waa on her own would be SUPER awkward without Mon to balance it haha.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:56 am
Velveteen Angel

Diya would 3000% try and pull his brother into the pride XDD He still has no idea his dad is in the pride (ie I haven't gotten around to JRP duelling him in) but if he saw his brother on a viking. He would try and convince him to come back with him!

Lol I rediscovered his mate so he's gonna go follow her. But I'd love for them to meet still. He would love to catch up before heading off. heart  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas