Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Plots] Looking for Pridal Plots! S'F, SB, Elimisha, PL, KZ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:47 am
Pride plot thread!

PMs are always opened for plots, and quotes get my attention faster.

Any RPs we had previously that you want to start up again, let me know and I'll tag ASAP c:

Directory:
- Suka'fumo
- Firekin
- Pridelands
-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:52 am
Suka'fumo:

Quote:
User Image Parisette - Single - Player

Born of the king, but definitely not a royal, Parisette thrives with drama, gossip and all sorts. She has raised two litters with no man in her life, happier with a fling than a mate. She is kind-hearted and adores her babies, but commitment? Ew.

Looking For:
- Pridal interactions!
- Drama! (ie accidentally breaking up a couple, matchmaking, ect.)
- A fling! The male can not remain with her. She just wouldn't allow it. Commitment is weird. This means he can't be in the pride, sadly, unless the plot is amazing C: Taken by Cajanic's Lalaith
- Rogue RP is possible! Parisette likes to wander out occasionally, see if she can recruit for the Suka'fumo.

Quote:
User Image Aureliana - Single - Groundling

Daughter to Parisette, despite her unconventional raising she dreams of a fairy-tale ending to her story. She lives in the forest with all the other groundlings, and often visits her family but she loves the freedom of the forest. However, it gets lonely, and she's looking for something to fill that void in her life.

She is extremmmmely protective of her baby sister, Parachichi (below), and despite not being strong, will seriously mess ANYONE up who messes with the green lioness.

Looking for
-Friends!
- A mate? She would fling as well, but I would prefer something stable for her.
- Drama! She has inherited some of her mother's love of drama. Gossip is her lifeforce.
Quote:

User Image
Parachichi - Single - Crafter
Adopted by Parisette in a rather traumatic event, after being lost in the forest and terrified, she was raised with love and grew up well. However, she is mute. She will make small sounds, but rarely makes louder noises and she never speaks. This is despite her mother's supportive nature, she just won't speak.

She is a gentle creature, easily startled and easily upset - however she has a big heart, and is often very quick to forgive.

Looking for
- Interactions! Parachichi's muteness makes interactions so awkward, but they're quite fun to me.

Quote:

User Image
Kanzi - Single (Not looking) - Merchant

Kanzi was a wanderer through and through, before he stumbled upon the Suka'fumo, now his wandering paws have stuck a little more now. He enjoys the hustle and bustle of the pride, and the weird pride members just make it more entertaining.
It doesn't hurt he has a slight crush on one of the players.

Looking For:
- Development RPs! He needs to be fleshed out more in the pride, I'd appreciate all sorts of interactions for him.

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:54 am
Firekin

Quote:
User Image
Mtek - Single - Soldier
A bit of a jerk. Mtek is a fighter through-and-through, big and bulky, he uses his brute strength and he's not above throwing it around. He is well and truly his father's son.

Looking For:
-> Duels!
-> A mate (related to Kalama! Father is a rogue.)
-> A fling? He'd hate the obligation to take care of any offspring, so it might be fun.

Quote:
User Image
Kiunguza - Single - Soldier

A fast-to-temper female. She struggled for her father's affection her entire life, but due to her similarities to his own cruel father, she was shunned. This has given her a rather large chip on her shoulder for him, and she wants nothing more than to prove her worth to him.

She is a strong, capable fighter, but wants to improve her skills, and take a higher rank in the pride than merely a 'soldier'.

Despite her strict firekin ways, she has a soft spot for Huria. Having a huria brother, who also was a disappointment to her father, Kiun is not cruel to them. Rather, she is sympathetic, and often wants to help them train to survive life outside the pride.

Looking Got:
* Duels!
* People to try and be her friend
* Romance? She is born of a rogue father, but her mother (Kalama) has relatives in the pride, I believe.
* An enemy/rival in the soldiering world so she can train EVEN HARDER.

Quote:

User Image
Safi'lipuka - Single - Guard

Although she is a capable fighter, Safi enjoys her position as a guard. She is a daddy's girl and idolised her father (also a guard) and so always planned to follow in his pawsteps and become a guard too. However, her mother, a fighter, trained her to fight well, especially during the water-uncertainty in the pride.

Safi is a sweet girl, not quick to anger, but quick to defend if someone needs it. She is quieter than most, and tries to hold back her opinion until she's sure of what is the best option.

Looking For:
- Duels? Light-hearted ones, not SRSbusiness ones.
- Friends!
- Awkward encounters of the male kind?
- Romance! She is related to...everyone, I think, so this may be difficult.

Quote:
User Image
Siasa'meka - Single - Guard

Big, bulky and not a big talker, Siasa is kinda a big soft cuddly kitten under his big gruff exterior. He'd beat you up if you called him that though. He's physically huge, and physically strong, but holds his temper in check 90% of the time.

Looking For:
- Bromance! I want a good guy buddy for Siasa.
- Friends
- Someone to protect?

am trying something mate-wise with him. No offers for that please. <3

Quote:

User Image
Sozin - Single - Soldier

Pretty much the most jerkish guy you'll meet. He's rude, and cruel, but since joining the pride he's had to scale that back. Don't want to get thrown out just yet! He is pretty much the type to smile in your face as he slowly plans your demise.
Since having cubs, he has not settled or eased back - instead he was a rather harsh father, distant and demanding of greatness.

Looking For
- Duels! He loves fighting, and I love watching him get his butt kicked.
- Flings? He would, again, be a pretty distant and cold father.
- People to hate him.

Am trying something, mate-wise, with him, so no offers of mates <3.

Quote:
User Image
Kasi'wakia - Mated - Soldier

Quick-to-temper, quick to fight, and quick to argue, Kasi is a typical fire-cracker. She is easy to rile up, which was how she met her mate (he was, and still is VERY good at stirring her up). Despite her volatile attitude, she is actually very loyal and a very good teacher.

Looking for:
-An apprentice! Kasi loves teaching people, and was a bit disappointed her daughter didn't follow in her pawsteps.
- Duuuels! They're her lifeblood.
- Friends? She's never had a really close girlfriend, but I'd love to find one for her.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:08 am
Pridelands

Quote:
User Image
Mon'kut - Single - Hunter

A kindly, gentlemanly male who will always put the needs of a lady above his own. He did that with Waa'sesere (below), as he guided them both to the pridelands. Together, they had a litter, but Waa has no affection for Mon'kut that way. He adores his cubs though, and is thrilled to have raised three wonderful cubs. As such, he's a little bit sulky and upset at the moment.

Looking For:
- Friends!
- Something fun to do in the pride
- A lady to dote on (mate!)

He won't fling again, he's too depressed after Waa.

Quote:
User Image
Waa'sesere - Single - Huntress

Waa is a grumpy, anti-social crafter. Her crafts are fantastic, but her social skills...eh, she has none. She loves her cubs, of course, but she's not the cuddly type of mommy, more of the supportive but firm type. She was never interested in Mon'kut as anything more than a travel companion and a little bit of a friend.

Looking For:
- People to craft for
- Friends (specifically girlfriends)
- Possibly a mate - the male would have to be very determined and dedicated, because she's quite bristly.

Quote:
User Image
Moyo - Single - Hunter

Moyo is the offspring of Waa and Mon, and takes after his father thoroughly. Sweet and gentlemanly, he is a bit of a smooth talker with little regard for the consequences. He doesn't mind leaving a trail of heart-aches in his wake.

Looking for:
- Flings! Non-cub style, ladies to flirt with and leave
- Possibly a cub-fling as well, if the right girl comes along
- A mate, however the girl would have to win him over to the idea of a relationship
- Brofriends! I'd love to find a couple of guys that he can cruise the pride with, hitting on the ladies and making mischief.

Quote:

User Image
Nyota - Single - Huntress

Nyota, the only girl in a litter of 3, is a bit on the rough-and-tumble kind. She was never interested in learning a craft, but she's a very good huntress. She loves to get dusty and messy in a good hunt, and doesn't really care to make herself look pretty.

Looking for:
- Friends, encounters, ect.
- A boy! I want a boy for her to get a crush on, and start trying to get girlier. This doesn't have to be a mate plot, could end in a fling plot or could end in heart-break.

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:10 am
Bahari

Quote:
User Image
I'onoe | Single | Kinengwe

An independent woman, I'onoe left her first mate because he was a jerk, and took her (then) adolescent daughter with her. They both made their way to the Bahari where they've both settled in happily.

I'onoe is enjoying the pridal life, but she's a bit lonely. She wants a family again, now that her daughter is all grown up and living a life of her own.

Looking For:
- Pride RP!
- Friennnnnds. She needs dem. Girls or boys~
- I think she has a mate offer in the works, so nothing romantic atm

Quote:
User Image
Lahaula | Taken | Kinengwe

Lahaula is a firm, no nonsense female. She'll whack you upside the head and rant at you for a good hour if you're wrong about something. She no longer believes in gods, thinking them a trick that her pride thought up to fool people. She is bitter, but she is a survivor.

She is recently blind, but thanks to the help of a friend, she can see brief outlines, but nothing definite. Her blindness will make her more vulnerable to physical attacks, so she pushes people away verbally and emotionally, not allowing them close enough to hurt her.

Coming to the bahari, she'll be cautious but is optimistic that perhaps she has found somewhere to call home. Maybe.

Looking For
-Friendssss, please!
- Pridal interactions!
- Healers to try and heal her sight. None of them will work! But it might be a nice plot point.
- No mate offers, she has a mate in the works c:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:12 am
Vikings

Quote:
User Image
Liran | Single | Freeborn (-> Reaver)

Liran is....well, he's different. He is a lithe, quick moving fighter but he...sings. All the time. Music is his life. He came to the SB with his brother and his brothers mate (Mira, below). His family is super important to him, and so he would follow his brother anywhere.

He is thrilled at the idea of making a place in the pride, but he'll never take the way of life all that seriously. The fights? A fun game. The Vikings? A fun trip into the rogue lands.

He'll always give his all, but his heart is never quite a viking.

Looking for:
Oh god, everything. I love Liran and want so many plots for him.
At the moment, I'm mostly looking for gen. RP!
Get him established into the pride.

Quote:
User Image
Mirashi'kaa | Taken | Freeborn Perfumist

Mirashi barely notices people. She's dedicated 200% to her craft (perfumery). She was part of the Dawn Walkers before they disbanded, and was a well experienced perfumist there. When it disbanded, she struck out on her own and somehow two males tagged along. One of them calls her his mate but she doesn't know what he's talking about.

She is not the most socially 'normal' creature, and will outright ignore people or sass them if they interrupt her. Get her talking about her craft though? She lights up and won't stop talking.

Looking for
- Big burly men to try and woo her. These will fail, mostly because she will just shut them down
- Other women to get to know, perhaps those who are fighters/priestesses ? She would be interested in their strange way of life.
- People to buy her perfumes! She rarely charges for them, giving them away, but imagine - pretty smelling vikings.

(No long-term romance offers)

Quote:
User Image
Diya'ali | Single | Reaver

Diya grew up in the Ukuucha'wafalme but was never interested in having a harem. Leaving for his adolescent quest, he left and knew he was never coming back. He lived in the rogue lands for a while, learning to take care of himself.

He is a serious, determined male, and wants to be the absolute best. Yeah, this boy is striving for War Lord some day (but I seriously doubt he'll ever reach it).

Looking For:
- Training buddies! Doesn't matter the gender, though females would get a raised eyebrow.
- Ladies to try and woo
- Duels! All the duels. Pls.
- He can do Join-Challenges! Hit me up.

Quote:
User Image
Nav'hian - Taken - Freeborn

Nav'hian is an old man now, grumpy and set in his ways. When his pride disbanded, he took his favourite female (his wife, and love) with him. As he's growing older, he got worried that he would be unable to protect her, and so he chose the pride of warriors to take them in.

He is completely unaware that his wayward son, Diya, is also a member.

Looking For:
- Other old men to sit around and grumble with. Old man pity party, yes?
- Friends. Mostly Bromances. He had a good friendship with the leader of his home pride, and misses having a good guy friend to chat with.
- Old man stuff. Yelling at cubs to quick mucking around, lecturing people, telling stories of the 'good old days'.

Quote:
User Image
Kisukari | Single | Thrall

Kisukari is an opportunistic female. She demanded to be taken back to the pride by a wandering Reaver, thinking that she could woo and romance her way into a position of power. She's a thrall though. She hasn't quite figured out what that means yet.

She was raised a princess and is damn sassy that she is in fact a princess. She'll soon become more cautious once she realises what her position is, exactly.

Looking For:
- People to get angry at her for not knowing her place
- Cubs to boss her around! As she is a thrall, it'll be a huge blow to her ego that she has to listen to young ones.
-People of higher stature (Reaver or above) to attempt to woo.
- Thralls to make friends with.
- Also, Thralls to explain the realities of being a thrall to her.

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:19 am
Elimisha'sombea

Quote:
User Image

Quote:
User Image

Quote:
User Image

Quote:
User Image

Quote:
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:20 am
Nil'nocere

Quote:
User Image

Quote:
User Image

Quote:
User Image

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:22 am
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:01 pm

Ela

Quote:

User Image

Kizingo'zaa

User Image

Quote:
User Image

Tianxia

Quote:
User Image

Koti'kaikille

Quote:
User Image

Quote:

User Image

K'A

Quote:
User Image

Shrine-Keepers

Quote:
User ImageIli'ella - happily taken - No Rank Yet

So Ili'ella isn't 'officially' a member of the Shrinekeeprs (note to self: apply for her) but she has a bit of a crush on one of the guides, and so she is hanging very close to the pridal borders, and often comes in to visit the various shrines.
She was raised as a wandering gypsy and is very friendly. She loves to sing and help people. She's raised one set of cubs from a fling, and while she never really thought she would settle down, is now contemplating setting up some solid roots in the Shrinekeepers.

Looking For:
-interactions
-friendships
-people to explain their shrines to her? She's fascinated by that aspect of the pride
- rogue encounters are 100% possible as well!

Nchi

Quote:

User Image

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:14 pm

-nudges this up-
Gotta fill in my sections after exams x3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:50 pm
Any of your Elimisha'sombea feeling like playing tag with my Ngetal?  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:06 pm
Dame NightFury
Any of your Elimisha'sombea feeling like playing tag with my Ngetal?

Ua would totally play a game of tag with Ngetal! c: Ua is a playful creature, and very friendly. Most of my other leopards are less playful, and a bit more reluctant to engage in trivial matters such as tag. Ua, however, would 100% be down for it haha  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:17 am
blaugh It would be even better if Ngetal didn't realize she was playing tag at first. She loves children but since she's a rogue at the moment (thinking of joining the Elimisha'sombea as a tutor/nanny) and not around children much, she's starting to become all too serious. Losing that Mary Poppins quality and become more and more like Grumpy instead. Needs a little shaking up, in my opinion.

Do you want me to start? blaugh  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:48 pm
Dame NightFury
blaugh It would be even better if Ngetal didn't realize she was playing tag at first. She loves children but since she's a rogue at the moment (thinking of joining the Elimisha'sombea as a tutor/nanny) and not around children much, she's starting to become all too serious. Losing that Mary Poppins quality and become more and more like Grumpy instead. Needs a little shaking up, in my opinion.

Do you want me to start? blaugh

Yes please! <3 If you throw the link here or quote me, I'll tag it c:  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas