Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
Resurrect The Sun. (U//C but Accepting)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:03 pm
User Image
Here the darkness is all that shows. Those of you vampire-wannabe humans have gotten your wish; the wish for an endless night. Eight years ago the sun was sucked dry of it's warming light. For years all that the world had been is a large planet of cold people, and cold hearted people. (And yes, there was a difference). Do to no sunlight, and a constant realm of darkness, even more chaos had been unleashed upon the world. Those of us that were abnormal, or 'gifted' did have more free rein to do stuff. Unfortunately that meant that some of us turned evil and lashed out on the innocent normals. It was like the need of blood lust for these abnormals, was more of an addiction these days. Before you go thinking this is some kind of vampire story, let me explain more. This isn't any Twilight or Dracula themed bullsh-t.

Twelve years ago strange oddballs kept popping up into the everyday, normal, society. (If society was ever normal to begin with). You know how in the wild you'll get a random, pure white, baby? Well, instead of humans starting to birth a strange albino, they'd birth a freaky human with super abilities. You'd could call them supers, freaks, demons, or anything of the sort; When it comes down to it, we really call ourselves conduits. Very few of us can master a combination of any powers, majority of us have one power; like smoke, or electricity. Nothing too crazy. Most of use seemed like your average person, just with abilities. We didn't harm anything otherwise. Human's pre programmed bullsh—t was what tore the world apart; not conduits.

Since day pne, when Conduits became discovered we've all been cast aside. We're called freaks, and demons. Supposedly we harm more than not, but it isn't true. The government stepped in with an unrelenting iron fist and immediately started to lock us all away. If Conduits refused to leave home, they'd be killed on sight. When the government's word of how horrible Conduits were broke out, everyone started to help hunt every last one of the Conduits down. Then when Conduits started to fight back, those false accusations of us were proven to be true. To the humans at least... You humans may see it as us being ruthless but, it was just self defense!! If YOU were backed up in a corner like a helpless pup, of course you and your pack would turn into a visions pack of wolves. We aren't murderers, just Conduits trying to save ourselves. If you want the real villains, look in the eyes of the government. They took the sun, and your peaceful lives.

Speaking of the sun, I should explain what went wrong there. It's quite 'funny'. You see, the government thought that maybe if they took the sun, it would scare Conduits into turning themselves in. The government also thought that the sun was what powered all conduits. Maybe they even thought something else too. Whatever. Well, guess what; they were dead wrong... almost. Only those that had solar based powers were affected by this, fortunately for them some Conduits could feed them power. So either way, I thumbs up the government for that one. (Sarcastically, of course.)

For too long life had been a living hell, for everyone now it would seem. Not a signal person is happy with how things have become. Conduits wish to be free to live among everyone, humans wish for us to be dead, and everyone is upset with the endless night.. Something has to be done for the better good. Certainly the humans can't do much of anything about it. It's up to us Conduits to form together and put our feet down. There's a lot more of the government than there are Conduits but, hey, we've got what they don't; powers and strong will to change. Help us, or stay out of the way.

Join hands, and together we'll Resurrect The Sun.....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:05 pm
Theme Song~
Resurrect The Sunday
By- Black Veil Brides

Hearing the echoes
Madness grows
The years of my sinning
Teach me to show
A heartless feeling
Of pain and regret
These wounds were opened
Like lines in the sand
The world is sleeping
But they still have hope so

I pray for mourning, I swear I'll never let you die!
These saints within us, can bring this moment back to life!
And my heart's held high with this battle cry, I'll march on!
On the horizon, we will resurrect the sun!

For the darkness
Has broken our homes
All that we wished for
Like fools on a rope
I can feel it
The desperate control
A burning passion
When love takes it's toll
Yet souls have a reason
And I won't let go!

Sun!
Sun!
Resurrect the sun!
Sun!
Sun!
Resurrect the sun!

The world is sleeping
But they still have hope, so

Sun!
Sun!
Resurrect the sun!
Sun!
Sun!
Resurrect the sun!
Sun!
Sun!
Resurrect the sun!
Sun!
Sun!
Resurrect the sun!

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:06 pm
Rules

Rule #1: The first rule is probably most obvious. Follow and respect the Gaia TOS. They made for a reason, and it wasn't to be ignored.

Rule #2: You also need to read all the rules hear. They were also not written up and meant to go ignored. (Even if it's all basic, “everyone should know”, crap.) I'll be able to tell who didn't read these. Just saying~

Rule #3: Literacy in this role play, is a must. No one liners, or text talk inside of play. Write at least two or more paragraphs. In certain situations one paragraph is bound to happen, I understand, writers block sucks. Just no one liners, EVER! And I'll be happy.

Rule #4: Please, I'm begging you, be active. It's understood we'll all have busy days, and times we have to leave. Don't make a character, or reserve, and never be here. If you'll be away, just let me know, okay? That way I'll know you're not ditching us. :c

Rule #4: If you make a reserve. You have that day and the next to get it into me. After that it'll be given to someone else that's around. Fair enough?

Rule #5: Romance, drama, and gore.... Ah, well, all is welcome. To a certain degree. Do not start getting hot and steamy here, when clothes start coming off, skip it or leave. Drama is always allowed, just keep the pissy arguments and b.s. To the characters, okay? No arguing in the ooc. As for gore, don't get too rediculous. I LOVE, gore, I am very morbid.. Not everyone is like me though, so behave with it okay?

Rule #6: Speaking of gore; NO GOD MODDING!!!!! Control your character only, do not kill someone else's character, no auto hits, or invincibility bullsh-t, (unless given permission for any of this).

Rule #7: Super fancy profile are loved here, but not a must. All that's asked of you is a decently sized picture, color, and your character's name. That's it. You may go crazy if you wish though.

Rule #8: We are on a three strike rule. Depending on what it is. If you godmod though, that's it pal, we are kicking you to a deserted island. >:C

Rule #9: I will, and can add rules as I see fit.

Rule #10: If you read all the rules, then you'll know which number was accidentally used twice in a row. Find that number, and add it into your PM.

Rule #11: If you have questions, label your PM “I Have A Question”. If you have a request to reserve a spot, title your PM, “One Reserve For Thee!”. If you have a charter profile to send me, title your PM, “This Is My Puppet”, or your character's name would work.

Rule #12: You may only have one character to start out with! Once more join, you may request another.

Rule #13: If you see someone else has a certain power, try to pick something else so there is a verity

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:08 pm
Profile Formats

Picture: (Anime, and not too big)

My Birth Certificate Says:

Name: (Full name)
Date Of Birth: (Keep ages Sixteen +)
Parents: (Give one or two. Perhaps even leave it “Unknown, orphaned or secret)
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Weight:
Length:

Me Up To Date:

I Go By: (Optional nickname)
I Am This Many Years Old: (Sixteen +)
Hair Color: (Can be different from birth)
Eye Color: (Can still be different from birth)
Human Or Conduit?: (Few, very few, humans will be accepted)

More In Depth About Me

If Conduit, What's Your Power?: (You are only allowed to have one. Be creative with it too. Few will be able to ask to be able to have up to four)
If Human, What's Your Talent?: (Could be super smart, or something like that...)
What's Your Goal?: Do you wish to join hands with the good, or destroy with the villains? (List a goal. Could be anything relating to the storyline, and something more personal)
Anything You're Particularly Fond OF?: (Favorites)
Anything You Really Aren't Fond Of?: (Dislikes)
Would You Say You Have A Theme Song?: (Theme Music here~)
My History: (Short, one paragraph, bio)

You may add whatever else that you'd like.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:13 pm
Main Roles:

The Neutrals: (Sort of?)

(OPEN) The Computer Geek: A Conduit and is on his own side. He has no team, no side. He's neutral and helps all his fellow conduits take down the government forces to restore balance..

(TAKEN) The Small Town Rebel: A Conduit, and a questionable one at that. No one really knows who's side he's on, or where he stands. Sometimes it'll see like he's with the good kids, and other times with the bad kids.

(OPEN) The Druggy: Conduit. Typically hangs out with one group, but can be persuaded into doing things if given drugs.

The Good Team:
This side prefers to find ways that aren't so bad to do things. Instead of stealing they try to pay or trade for stuff, they try not to create so much blood shed either.

(OPEN) The Leader: Conduits. Leader of the group is the one that gives most of the ideas, and typically steps his foot in first.

(OPEN) The Pretty Boy: Conduit. Well, it's sort of what it sounds like. A boy with elegant looks, and a gentle touch. (I was hoping he'd get interested in the rebel. XP )

(OPEN) The Healer: Conduit. Pretty much what it sounds like. He's a man that used to be in the medical field and can easily aid to wounds. Depending on the severity and all. Since most if not all Conduits heal quickly, he mainly treats humans, and really badly injured Conduits. Since he is good, he will probably heal someone on the opposing team if they desperately need it.

(OPEN) Undercover Bad Guy: Conduit. Self explanatory. A conduit from the bad team, that's keeping track of the goody two shoes. You may choose if they turn good or not in the end.

The Bad Team:
This side is reckless. They don't care what they have to do to get something, they'll do it. Blood shed is always a must with them, and felonies always seem to be there fun activities.

(OPEN) The Leader: Conduit. Same as the good guy leader, but more demanding and aggressive of course.

(TAKEN. An extra for later character.) The Twisted Child: Conduit. This is the youngest character of the whole RP. The child is very twisted and only at the age of eight.

(OPEN) Miss placed Good Guy: This character isn't by any means undercover on the other team.. At least not openly with anyone. He was more so pushed into being with the bad guys, but really cries out to be with the good team.

(OPEN) OTHER TEAM MATE: You can choose what he's like. Has to be evil though.

(OPEN) OTHER TEAM MATE: Same as above.

Other Side Characters

♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces