Submit

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:31 pm
This is a RP between myself and King Finn of Finntopia. You may stalk but please do not post.

King Finn of Finntopia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:34 pm
(I'll just post my profile first, and a link to my tumblr)

Name: Brandon Grace Julius Octavio

Personality: Cold to outsiders, kind to friends. He doesn't use his body for personal gains, and instead loves to show the human figure in it's simplest form.

Extra: Brandon loves to play guitar in his free time, and is always with someone who is part of his photo shoot crew in case he finds a great looking setting. He will keep to himself at most times, but does indulge in social outings.

Picture: http://brandonarizona.tumblr.com/  

King Finn of Finntopia

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:48 pm
User Image

Name: Danielle Carol Joy McCarty
Personality: Dani is a shy quiet girl, but polite and respectful to anyone she meets. No matter how they treat her. Very rarely will she lose her temper. She sees the beauty behind anyone and anything. Just because you may look cruel on the outside, doesn't mean you're not a softie on the inside.
Extra: She loves to hang out with friends, but will only talk to them. She won't start a conversation, she's too shy for that. If you start a conversation with her though, she'll talk. Albeit a bit quietly. She lives on her own in a small studio, getting help from her older brother when she needs it. She has a series of jobs. The main one being a librarian and putting things away. The other, photographing. She's not yet a famous photographer but she does odd jobs here and there.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:44 pm
(We'll start from after a photo shoot)

Brandon wiped away some crud that was mingling in his eyes, and started to button up his shirt. He had just finished another photo shoot in this secluded little park, and it was hot as hell. Before he had any chance to find a drink of water, he was rushed away by his agent, and bombarded with new locations and such.
Without realizing it, he had started to walk to the nearby river, and splashed some water onto his face. It had been a long day, and he wasn't looking forward to the rest of the shoots that following week.  

King Finn of Finntopia

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:21 pm
Walking though the woods, was Danielle or as her friends would like to call her, Dani. She was 5'4 in height, had brown hair that just went a little past shoulder-length and her eye color was grey. In her small delicate hands she held a canon EOS-1D X, something that looked a bit ridiculous around her neck as it was huge. She was out on her lunch break, having already eaten lunch and was doing what she loved doing. Taking pictures. Though she loved books and loved being a librarian, her one true passion was photography. She was almost never seen without her camera nearby and her friends always joked that she'd one day marry the damn thing. She had only rolled her eyes and told them to get themselves laid, to which they laughed. While taking a picture of a fish in the water, she hummed a soft tune, smiling. She was so glad that spring was here. Dani loves that she gets to see new life spring up everywhere she turned. "The road goes ever on and on" she sang softly as she continued down the river.

She soon came across a male that was splashing water on his face and without even really thinking about it, she snapped a picture. The male had brownish hair and a nice body where you could see the muscles coming out of his shirt. He was lean though in a good way. She blushed as she realized she was staring and looked away. 'Go say something to him!' her conscious said. 'Shut up!' she mentally hissed.She supposed she had to go down and ask if it was alright for her to keep the picture she had taken. It was only polite. Trying to keep her shaking under control she walked over to him. "Ex-Excuse me? Hi...I'm Danielle..." she started but stopped. Her eyes were downcast and shy, as she held her camera to her. 'Why is talking to people so hard?'

{Ooc: I put up her profile}
King Finn of Finntopia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:31 pm
Brandon looked up in surprise as he heard a small feminine voice. Standing in front of him was a beautiful young woman, who seemed to be around his age. He stood up slowly, falling prey to his natural instinct of not trusting strangers at first. Without a second thought, he searched her eyes, looking for any signs that could help him determine if this girl was a danger or not, but dismissed any incoming thoughts once he realized how odd he looked.

"Hello. I'm Brandon." He said, without any hesitation. Brandon took a quick look over himself, notice a few of his shirt buttons were undone, and quickly fixed that with a growing blush on his cheeks. He spied the camera in her hands, and he calmed down a bit, sensing she was just another photographer in the woods.

"Can I help you with something?" He asked, still not sure of his feelings towards this girl. While she looked like she couldn't take him down, he had been surprised in the past.  

King Finn of Finntopia

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:48 pm
Dani shifted under his gaze, her index finger tapping her camera. It was a habit of hers when she was nervous, so she basically did it all the time. She waited patiently for him to speak and was rewarded with a nice male tone. One that could make a girls knees weak. She held steady, though she blushed when she realized a few of his shirt buttons were undone. 'Brandon?' she thought. 'That's a nice name.' It seemed Brandon was just as uncomfortable as she was, though he spoke easier. "Um, yes. I uh...I saw you over here and kind of took a snap shot of you." She frowned as the words sounded weird, but it was too late to take them back now. "I was wondering if it would be alright with you if I kept it, or if you..if you want me to delete it." Which would be alright with her. She always made a point to get someone's permission, because it was their face, body and beauty and they had a right to decide what to do with it. She wouldn't steal and she wouldn't even call it borrowing someone's beauty. She simply just captured it in a way. She lifted her eyes to meet his momentarily, before looking back down at her camera.

King Finn of Finntopia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:30 am
Brandon relaxed after hearing her say she took a photo of him. He loved photographers, simply because they portrayed him at his best, and not at his worst like those stupid cameramen. Before saying another word, he walked a bit closer to Dani, and lifted her head up from her chin. He smiled wide, showing off his pearly white teeth, and looked deep into her eyes.

"I don't mind about the picture, I just hope you'll be using it for good. I've had too many people take pictures of me and use them to degrade me or ruin my career." He said with a strong tone, remembering all of the times he had been taken advantage of. He gestured towards her camera, and smiled again. "Can I look at the picture? If you don't mind, that is."  

King Finn of Finntopia

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:05 pm

It didn't take Brandon long to answer her. They had stood in silence for maybe about a minute before he moved towards her just a little. 'What is he doing?' she wondered. A hand was placed under her chin and gently but firmly lifted her head so her eyes met his. He had some pretty blue eyes that were kind and his smile was quite charming. A blush crept up her cheeks as Brandon talked, not used to being in such close contact with a guy without someone else with her. 'Not even then...' she thought. Dani gave a frown, her eyebrows almost scrunching together as she thought of people using pictures to hurt someone. "They shouldn't be photographers then. They shame the name." She shook her head sadly, hating that people did that. 'What did he say? Oh. He wants to see the picture...' She nodded and blushed again, looking down at the camera as he had let go of her chin.

After turning the camera back on, and going to view, she got up the last picture she had taken. Which was Brandon. This would be her first time seeing it as well, and she was nervous as to what he would think of it. Taking the camera off from around her neck, she handed it to him so he could look. On the screen was Brandon, crouched down next to the river. His hands are cupped and down away from his face a bit as water was hitting his face. The sun coming down was making the splashed water shine, glimmer and glitter. The river was slightly blurry as she had focused her camera mainly on him, but it was beautiful nonetheless as you could see the sun making it glimmer as well. The way she had taken it made Brandon stand out but without it degrading the rest of the beauty of the outdoors. She bit her lip nervously as she watched his reaction. "What....What do you think?"

King Finn of Finntopia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:18 pm
Brandon took the camera gently, making sure to not let it fall, as he was quite clumsy. He looked at the picture quite analytically, studying every bush and tree that had surrounded him. It was..absolutely amazing. He had never seen anything like it before. Most of the photographers on his crew had managed some good pictures, but none of their careers matched this one picture by this mysterious girl. Looking up, he smiled quite wide, and you could see the laugh marks at each end. "The picture is..absolutely breathtaking. The way you portrayed nature as if it was a deity, yet made it look so natural. I've never seen any work that could possibly top this." He still couldn't believe that this one girl, with her one camera, could manage a photo like this.

"I should explain my reasons for not wanting the picture to degrade me. My name's Brandon Octavio, and I'm a model for New Times Men. I've had...quite the number of people use photos of me, and photoshop them into ridiculous things. I'd rather not get into it, but it about ruined my career. I was a bit skeptical of you at first, but seeing your picture of me has helped me believe that not all photographers are bad." Brandon took a silent breathe after that rant, and smiled wide again. "Say, why don't you come with me back to the set? I actually have a pretty great idea for this picture." He said with a clear idea beginning to form in his head.  

King Finn of Finntopia

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:43 pm

Dani couldn't help but smile at his smile. She was glad that he liked it and was glad that he was allowing her to keep it. It would be one that would go into her photobook back at home of good pictures. Brandon had yet to give her back her camera yet, but that was alright for right now. Wasn't like he'd get far with it anyways should he decided to run with it. She was fierce when it came to her camera. She was surprised to find out who he was. She should have known who he was at first glance but didn't. She didn't normally look at pictures which had been taken of models, she was more of he outdoor nature picture girl. Whatever the case, she felt a bit honored to have met a model and a cute one at that.

He smiled again, causing her to smile once again. She couldn't help it. His smile was contagious and it was a gorgeous smile. He had laugh lines which she wanted to touch but didn't. His next sentence though made her eyes widen. "Go back to set?" 'Me? At a photo shoot set? What exactly does he have in mind for the picture?' She looked down, contemplating. She was hesitant to go, as no one she knew would be there, but this was a part of her dream. After a moment she looked up. "Sure. How far is it?"

King Finn of Finntopia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:52 pm
Brandon smiled once she said yes. He had never asked someone to come back to set before, and to ask this girl, and a cute one at that, meant he had some faith in her. He snapped out of his half-dream like state, and caught the last part of her sentence. "Oh, it's about a quarter of a mile from here. I wanted to get some peace and quiet from the day's activities, so I walked as far as I could." He hadn't realized he was still holding her camera, and gave it back to her with a slight blush on his face from embarrassment. "Here, I'll show you the way. When you're with me, nothing bad happens." He said with a big grin, remembering that he wasn't always such a safe guy to be around. Before she could say anything else, he grabbed her by the hand and started to lead her to the trail that he had walked down on.

"It's just down this road here, so it shouldn't take us any longer than five minutes." Before proceeding, he secretly took a quick look at the girl. He was right, she was quite gorgeous. She had piercing eyes, either of gray or blue origin, as it was hard to tell in this sunlight. Her facial features were remarkable as well, having perfect cheekbones and plump lips. Her smile pulled everything together, shining brighter than the yellow orb in the sky above him. He couldn't help but drool a little, but managed to wipe his lip before she could notice.  

King Finn of Finntopia

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:08 pm

She could understand why he wanted to get away for a bit. The hustle and bustle of everything in life could get overwhelming sometimes, which is why she went out often to take pictures. She was glad someone could relate. 'Nothing bad?' she thought before she was suddenly pulled to walking. Looking down, Dani saw that Brandon had grabbed her hand, making her blush once again. 'My cheeks might as well be permanently red, with how much i've been blushing..' The sound of her phone going off had her putting her camera back around her neck. "Hello?" she said as she picked up the phone. "Hey Garrett....No I am not at home. I'm at the park, where else would I be?" She rolled her eyes as her brother talked on the other end of the phone. She gave a quick glance at Brandon, giving him a small smile. "No, you don't need to get me, I'm fine. Yep. Love you too...bye."

She hung up the phone and put it into her pocket. "Sorry. That was my brother. He's a bit of a worry wart." They had been walking during the call, which took about three minutes of their time to which she cursed her brother for. It was three minutes she could have asked Brandon questions for. Oh well, better make the best of the last two, though she could hear the sounds of the set from here. "So, what exactly is your idea for the picture?" She was curious and wondered if he would tell or keep it a secret. Many of her friends were like that, and it was both fun and infuriating at the same time. Not that she would tell them that.

King Finn of Finntopia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:17 pm
Brandon had been mostly quiet during the time that Dani was on her phone. After she had told him it was her brother, his smile had diminished a little, but perked back up when she faced him again. It was better she didn't know that side of his past, and he didn't plan on telling her either. "I have a plan for the picture, and I'm not going to tell you just yet." He said with quite the mischievous grin, and absentmindedly squeezed her hand. He hadn't really been the greatest guy around girls, seeing as his natural shyness and clumsiness always kicked in when he was finally getting somewhere. After a few more moments of walking, he could spot some of the crew bustling about, perhaps trying to find some of the lost equipment not accounted for that morning.

"We're almost there anyway, so you'll find out soon enough." He said with another grin. He still held tight to her hand, and didn't really think any of it. She was a new friend, and nothing more, though his mind was conflicting with even that truth. Before he had realized it, they were in the middle of the set, and a crowd of people were rushing all around them, not even noticing the two people who they were very near to trampling.  

King Finn of Finntopia

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:36 pm

Dani had caught that slight diminish of his smile when she mentioned her brother. He had quickly replaced his smile, but she saw it and wondered why it had happened. She barely knew him though, so she didn't ask. She laughed a little at his mischievousness, rolling her eyes in the process. So he was one of those people that liked to be mysterious. "Oh, I see" she said with another small laugh and smile. She could see the hustle and bustle of the set while Brandon squeezed her hand. She hadn't realized he still had a hold of it, but it felt nice. Warm and comforting, though she barely knew him. She just barely managed to not blush when they arrived on set.

People were busy running around all over the place, shouting at one another. Calling for this and that, asking where things were. Dani didn't know if they even saw as she and Brandon entered. She had almost been ran over twice already and everything began to get just a little to much for her. Her back went rigid and she stood a bit closer to Brandon while she concentrated on her breathing. Wouldn't want to pass out now, just because of all the people she didn't know and the business of the place.

King Finn of Finntopia

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces