Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PLOT][PRP] Welp, time to go! [Harmonia + Aldadora] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fidgit Fruffles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:04 pm
Aldadora nods, giving her mother a small smile. "Thank you. I think...I think I will heed your advice, more than a little. I had, more or less, assumed that the person I am now, is the person I had been before my accident, just with people out there looking for me. But if there aren't any," she makes a face, then sighs, "As depressing as that is to say out loud, maybe I will just use it as extra motivation to try to make more friends this time." She can't help but have a thought about her mortality. If she really had such problems, and she really was as close to death as her mother said, perhaps this was a new chance for her. A new life. "Looking backwards isn't what I want to be doing right now," she nods, a stern expression on her face. "I think I want to build some new friendships. Like Portia." Oh my god, Portia! "Oh my god, Portia!" She bites her finger, "That girl is still at the party, do you think she's okay? I didn't just let my only new friend die, right?" she asks, very concerned.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:11 pm
Harmonia can't help but giggle at the mention of her cousin. The loony pond mistress. "To be honest she seemed fairly eager to leave even before the chaos broke out. I'm sure she's safe and sound in her home next to the pond, happy to be free of the social engagement." She winks at Aldadora. "I'm sure you've noticed, but Portia isn't the most extroverted. And she has many of the same abilities you do, I expect. If I were her I would have just....appeared back at the pond."

Still, she nods. "Building new friendships would be wise, I think, and can only bring you happiness. And," she adds, "I'll be looking for you as well. Maybe not all the time, but if you ever get into trouble, you can expect my aid." She smiles warmly.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Fidgit Fruffles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:19 pm
Aldadora smiles. "Thank you. I really think I could use all the help I could get." She can't help but wonder if maybe Harmonia had already been watching her. Perhaps she helped when Aldadora fell. She felt it best to not ask however. Aldadora reflexively tugs on her necklace, running her nervous fingers over it.
"Well, I really appreciate your time. I...I think I'm okay to return back to the forest now. I don't want to be too much of burden." She smiles, "besides, I'm sure we'll be seeing each other again."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:22 pm
"Of course," says Harmonia reassuringly. "I'm glad we were able to connect at last."  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Fidgit Fruffles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:27 pm
Aldadora turns to her rabbits. She snaps her fingers and two glowing spheres appear around them. She wiggles one finger in a "come-hither" motion, and they float to her. "Ooh, I could get used to this," she grins.
Suddenly she remembers something, "Oh yeah, um, Harmonia? Not to sound too...silly, but I'm rather curious. Do I have any powers of Harmony? And...how do, I don't know, be harmonious? Just like, not fight things?" she asks, rather confused at the concept.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:32 pm
Harmonia laughs. "Wherever you go, you will carry an aura of harmony about you. Things will fall into place in your presence. Others will have an easier time resolving things around you. Just know that harmony is not necessarily peace, but order. And, in return, chaos and disorder will now bother you more than they used to." She shrugs slightly. "That's about all I can think of. Anything else you need to know before you go?"  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Fidgit Fruffles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:45 pm
"Hmm, an aura. That sounds fun," she smiles and nods.
Her bunny friends finally speaks up from his prolonged silence. So, I take it I'm going to have to be seeing this lady a lot if I'm going to keep hanging around you, huh?
Aldadora turns to him and smiles, "Yes, and you'll be nice to her, or else," she wiggles a finger at him, the tip glowing.
What could you possibly do to me? He asks, almost daring her.
Aldadora giggles, "I could shrink your ears!"
You wouldn't! I get so many bunny-ladies with these ears! He pins his ears behind his head.
A small shot of light comes out of her finger and hits his ears, extending them ever-so-slightly.
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOUR MOTHER TOO, SHE'S MY SECOND FAVORITE GODDESS EVER!
Aldadora bursts out laughing, then suddenly remembers Harmonia is still standing there. She blushes. "Sorry...it's hard to not talk with them, even when others are around." She grins.
"Thank you so much for your time. I look forward to meeting you again...Mom," she blushes and grins again, then leans in and hugs her mother, squeezing her a little tighter than she originally meant to, and holding her until Harmonia let her go.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff