Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[PRP] AWKWARD. (Sweet Surrender x Banana Creme)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sweet Surrender stared at the flyer. Cupcake. Delivery. The two most beautiful words in the English language.

He... um... still lived with his mom, so she usually made sweets for him, but she was out with dad today. TACO had said something about it involving public getting down. His dad suggested he try it someday if he ever becomes man enough to to get a girlfriend like his siblings all did. TACO was very concerned about if his kids were getting lucky or not, as he so lovingly put it. Sweet Surrender thought it was really strange how much his dad cared about his bedroom life... or rather lack there of.

But, with the two of them gone, that meant that there was no one around to bake for him. He could try doing it, but he had leaned that he wasn't exactly good at anything other than being the best there was a being bad at everything. It was a mouthful to say, and really hard to explain to the other Phonies what exactly his purpose was.

Sweet Surrender picked up the phone and dialed. A mare answered, and he placed his order. "Hello, I'd like for you to deliver one dozen strawberry cupcakes to my pare-- my house. And if it's not too much of a bother, could you please put extra sprinkles on top? Thank you."

He hung up the phone, and he was sweating. What a loser. Even something as basic as making a phone call was stressful to him.

shortcutt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well. That had certainly been the fastest phone call she had ever made. The young mare blinked and hung up the phone without even confirming the order. Luckily enough, she had gotten his address before he let out the stream of words, not feeling as flustered as she would have, should he have sounded more confident on the phone. At least there was someone else out there who had trouble talking to others. It wasn't just her.

Well, really, it wasn't so much that she had trouble talking to others in the awkward sense... Banana Creme just didn't get along with many other phonies save for her own family. The mare just preferred to stick to herself and her detail work on the sweets in the back of Cloud Nine's bar... And uh. Didn't really have that 'business appropriate' outgoing personality. Which was why the mare, upon reaching adulthood, had decided to start an online/telephone delivery service, instead of opening up a bakery store of her own.

Packing up the twelve, extra-sprinkled cupcakes, the mare situated the package over her shoulders and headed out of the kitchen and into the front of the bar, calling out to her siblings and Midnight Snack that she would be back a little later after her delivery. Exiting the bar, the white mare began her trip to the stallion's house, wondering just what kind of place she would be delivering these two. Maybe the phony was having a small get-together with some friends and needed some sweets... Or maybe it was a present for his girlfriend or something... Hm.

Upon arriving at the house, the mare knocked on the door, her eyes fixated on the ground at her hooves. "Ah... Delivery." As soon as she was done with this delivery, she could really use a snack... Or something. She'd been working all day without having eaten yet... She hoped her stomach would continue to behave itself in front of her customer.

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:34 am
He opened the door. The delivery girl was staring at the ground. It was probably more interesting to look at than he was anyway. He kept his head down and handed her the money he took from TACO, all dollar bills, and grabbed the cupcake box. "Keep the change."

Surrender fumbled the box a little, and they both looked up as they steadied it. "Um... uh... um..." She was very pretty! He loved her eyes, they were so bright!

Thoughts of what to say raced though his head. He tried to think of what his dad would do; TACO always impressed everyone with his charms. But Sweet Surrender just wasn't that suave. He wasn't really good at talking, and was always fumbling over his words.

The stallion fidgeted nervously. "Thank you for delivering these so quickly."

shortcutt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:03 pm
Having taken the money and passed over the box of cupcakes, the mare thought she was finished here, but when the fidgeting stallion almost dropped the order, she hurried to help him keep it still, her eyes locking with his own in a bit of surprise. They kept eye contact longer than she would have otherwise been okay with, making the pâtissier glance away with embarrassment when the other spoke up to compliment her timeliness.

"It's my job. I have to do it right, or no one will buy anything from me again." Now, what was it that Fruit Punch was trying to tell her about being sociable? Try not to be so blunt and off-putting? Haha. Right. "Um... Please enjoy... And try not to drop them on the way in. I'm sure the guests for your party won't like having to eat crushed cupcakes." He was having a party, right? That's what all the cupcakes were for? Haha, surely....

StarieMichie
SORRY I TOOK SO LONG, oh god ;; school has been killing me recently with final art projects.

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces