In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:48 pm
Name: Roman Foi

How many soquili do you own? 6 own, 0 co-own

Name of foal:
Sir Doriath Ve Delnaria (male) - tribute to Luthein's father
Lady Ailsien Ryh Delnaria (female) - played around with mother/father names ;w;

edit: If you think the names are a little wordy, I may not put Lady/Sir or the middle names on the cert. xD Depending on the names of the siblings and such. <3

Temper:
Dutiful (male)
Blithe (female)

Personality blurb:
Doriath has seen the commitment that his parents have for healing, and knows that life is only wroth living for your purpose. He has been instilled with sense of duty to fulfill, and with it he tends to be very serious about figuring just what his purpose his. On his journey to find exactly what that is, he commits 100% of himself into everything he takes on, whether thats being a solider like his brother, a care take like his mother, or whatever the world calls on him for.

Ailsien is a bubble about to burst with childlike joy. She loves all things on earth and always sees the silver lining. She tries to spread her joy to all around her, and envelope them in her adoring affection. Its hard to hurt her feelings, and she's never the first to judge. She also loves to learn. She finds anything to be fascinating, and attempts to learn all she can about everything she can. This gal dances in the rain, and giggles with the thunder.

Plots/ideas:
Doriath I can see wanting to be the rock for the herd. If there ever arises a problem, he'll be the first to step up and try to find a solution. (Skinwalkers in the area, drought, any of those would be good for him to try and prove himself.) I can also seeing a herd member going missing, and he going out on a search party to find them--maybe a foal wandered off?

Ailsien, I can see her curiosity getting the best of her... perhaps she tries to learn more about skinwalkers, and is put in grave danger. Maybe she discovers new plants for the healing process and goes to harvest them, creating a garden? :3

I'd love to work with the herd on developing plots! If I knew more about the herd members, it would be eaiser to brainstorm plots for them. xD;; But I would love to keep them with the family! none of my soqs have herds and I've been wanting that atmosphere for so long oAo
Creative entry:
So to explain, I drew a picture of what Alaistair and Luthien might have done as a tribute for their children? Planting three plants around a natural waterfall so that as their children grows, the plants will too. (maybe even each being a flow of color that represents the foals?) ;w; I'm not the best artist, but I thought with the value on mother nature, that this might be a fitting thing. emotion_bigheart

Picture!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:13 pm
Edit: Changed the image file to the new, fixed one.
Name: Malikztiah Ankhere
How many soquili do you own? 10 own, 2 co-own
Name of foal: Helluin [a blue star over Arda] specific meaning: sly blue, for the gem/feathers on the basket
[I see the name working for either gender, but will respond to the form as if it's male]
Temper: Curious
Personality blurb: Curious is a great word to describe Helluin, as are inquisitive, antsy, and zealous. He wants to know everything about everything, and can't seem to stay in one place long enough before something else new catches his eye. He will move from plant, to root, to insect, to bird, to know the hows, whats, and whys of them. If only someone else will be on hoof to help him solve their mysteries.
Plots/ideas: I see Helluin remaining close to their father as a foal, perhaps in hopes of learning some talent with riddles and puzzles, perhaps some of his little mysteries have solutions hidden in the answer to a riddle or two? As he grows, what small talent he may have for healing can go ignored in favor of sating his curiosity, and he will be all too eager to drag a sibling, or both, with him on quick little adventures or "knowledge quests" away from the herdlands to bring back anything new, interesting, or what-not that caught his eye or ear in the journey. Knowledge is only good when it can be shared after he obtains it. Perhaps always wanting to share his findings might have him come off a bit pushy for attention, or nosy, or maybe even a small touch annoying. He'll learn to tone it back eventually.

Creative entry: User Image
I can explain. xD I've been on a soundtrack kick for the past few weeks, and Into the West has been stuck in my head all day. And the result was... a ship sailing west [or sailing on Irmo's path of dreams] based on/inspired by the parents, with spectral wings rather than a sail.  

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:55 pm
Name: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
How many soquili do you own? 6 full own?
Name of foal: Aluthien Delanaria [just a mix of their names]
Temper: flowing
Personality blurb: Aluthien is like a flowing river. He/she goes with the flow and follows the advice of those around him/her, especially his/her parents. Like his/her father, he/she can be a grump, but accepts things for the way that they are. He/she is curious, constantly asking questions, wanting to know more about life, the world, and whatever else a soquili would like to know.
Plots/ideas: Being one who follows rules, Alu remains in the herd for the majority of his/her life, but once Alu becomes so accustomed to the herd, curiosity hits and there is a longing to explore the world. I would like Alu to become a migrant soq, getting to hear stories of those around, possibly finding a love/relationship plot, and saving other creatures. In the end, Alu will return home with his/her love and they will raise their young in the herd.<3

Creative entry:
The desert sands dance with my hooves as the winds call me name.
Father, Dear Alaistair, how you have taught me so.
The laws of protection and love, oh, how I bid them so.
Fire had led your way home, leading the precious brood along.
Luthien is her name and healing is her game.
Your love is endless, and charismatic.
Our Imladris is ours, and I do promise to find a way back home.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:40 pm
Name: Sesshiyasha
How many soquili do you own? 1 co-owned, 2 Owned
Name of foal: Adrasteia if a Girl, It's an old greek mythology name,
Mayaimis if a Boy, It means Big water (I will probably keep the sir name of Delanaria)
Temper: Probably Adventurous or Mischevious
Personality blurb: Would be one to travel and see new things, while never straying to far from the herd. Strong family bonds would tie them to the herd and make them do anything to protect the herd. Would take after their mother and want to heal, but constantly feel like they should be alone, Not depressed, just feel different then they other. Would want to explore to find new ways to heal and protect the herd, but would always feel the pull back to the herd.
Plots/ideas: Learning healing under Their Mother, Trying to find a riddle to stump their father. Support their siblings in their ambitions and even get into a bit of trouble as foals. Not realizing what Love is, and being more focused on healing and protecting then love, so they wouldn't realize it. would want young ones eventually and would want them in the heard. It would be nice if one of the future children wanted to leave the herd for a while and he/she would be pulled to try and stay close to the foal, but would have the devotion to the herd.

Creative entry:
A Silly poem to show a bit of his fun side ^.^

I walk through the forest
I see a strange site
Everywhere I look
For miles and miles
Is black and white
I look to the left
Black and white
I look to the right
Black and white
Everywhere I look
Black and white
Why do I only
See black and white
You ask...
Can't tell you...
The penguins
are smoothering me

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:01 pm
Name: Phail Ninja
How many soquili do you own? 13 + 1 co-own
Name of foal: Ólerydon Delnaria (if male; meaning "dream of mountains"); Aizea Delnaria (if female; meaning "wind")
Temper: Longing
Personality blurb: (Everything is the same for both genders, but I will write as Aizea for simplicity's sake x3)

Aizea is a daydreamer through and through. She spends most of her time thinking about the impossible, like how to touch the moon or what it would be like to be something else. In particular, she has an incredible fascination with the stars. She could watch them for hours and never get bored, imagining herself galloping amongst them, making up each star's individual story.

The tops of the mountains around the valley are like an eternal, intriguing mystery to her. They call her out, filling her with curiosity as to what's on top, what's on the other side. She longs to just climb up them and escape into the night sky, somehow. And yet she knows that she cannot. Her place, she can feel deep inside, is down here, amongst her family. But her heart will always long for more, long for the unattainable.

Otherwise, she is a friendly enough mare, if a little hard to get the attention of. She tends to keep to herself, but cares deeply for all those around her. Her role in the herd follows that of her mother, as she is a strong and competent healer. She enjoys helping others, and in particular hearing their stories about life beyond the mountains.

Plots/ideas:
Shooting Star: As a young foal, Aizea sees a shooting star fly far overhead and gets the notion that she wants to find it. However, it flies far away and she knows there is no way she can follow it. It does, however, spark her curiosity of the heavens, and she begins to ask questions and study the skies as much as she can.

The Stranger: An individual is taken into the herd for healing after he fails to climb up the Rockslide Falls and hurts himself. Aizea pesters him, asking him about what he saw whilst he was up there, how close did he get to the stars, and what lay outside the valley.

A Helpful Hand: Another Soquili is taken into the herd who needs urgent medical attention. They are barely able to save his life, and most of the herd has to contribute in some way or another. Aizea gets roped into helping, and so begins to learn about healing. She understands that he barely made it out alive, and vows to learn how to heal properly so that she can prevent such close misses with death.

Towards the Heavens: Aizea's ethereal reverence of the stars reaches a new heigh as she decides to climb up the Rockslide Falls herself one night, sneaking out to risk the tough climb. While she has wings, the air up in the mountains is thin and she finds it hard to fly up high, so she hikes up the hard way instead. The night is clear and thousands of stars circle around her. Her longing intensifies until she can't take it. She flies up high, as high as she can go, trying to reach them. She starts to get dizzy, there is a lack of oxygen up there. For just a second, she thinks she's made it, her mind slips into unconsciousness happily as her flight slows. She begins to plummet, dropping down to the ground. Luckily, she snaps out of it before she can crash into the ground. Her wings manage to whip out, slowing her down enough that she can crash into the water's of the 'fall. She gets injured quite badly, but survives.

Down to Earth: Aizea is forced to accept, as she is healing, that she will never be able to go and live amongst the stars. The earth is her chain, and here she is stuck for the rest of her life. The longing never goes away, but she is forced to learn to live with it, to make her herd happy and to be of use to them.

A Lonely Journey: When the longing gets almost too much to bear again, Aizea decides she has to leave. She sets out, away from the mountains, and leaves her herd behind her. However, after a few days she realises that this feels wrong, that she should be home. While she enjoys her travels for a short while, something feels off. She realises that the reason is she feels so far away from the sky, so far away from her beloved stars because she is at much a low altitude compared to home. After not long spent away, she returns, feeling finally happy that this is where she belongs for now.

My Star: I would love if she eventually fell for a celestial-themed stallion. That way, she can love him truly. For anyone else, they would always come second in her heart, but not him, not her very own star.

Back to the Heavens: It is rumoured that all angeni originated in the heavens. Aizea knows this, and knows it to be true to the very existence of her being. Thus, if her plots ever led in the direction (and this is an IF, and would not happen for a very long time) of her death, I think she would be at peace with it. She would welcome it, in fact, as she would believe that she would be returning, finally, into her sacred heavens.

Creative entry: I decided to write from within Aizea's mind. These are the sorts of dreams and fantasies that wind through her brain whilst she star-gazes.

Big Bright twinkled far up ahead, leading the others. He was always the first to rise, the first to shine his pale light across the Kawani lands, the first to bring such joy into the mare's mind. A faint smile crinkled the corners of her mouth as she looked heaven-ward, the sweet scents of spring wrapping around her, calming and mysterious. Other spots of light faded into existence, waking from their deep day-time slumber.

There came Second-To-Rise, faint and hiding in Big Bright's gentle glow. He was, in a way, a very sad individual. He tried so hard to be seen, to be heard, but Big Bright always stole away the spot-light. Maybe he was jealous, maybe he would have his time to shine once Big Bright burned about. Or maybe he would simply fade away, unnoticed by most. Aizea gave a gentle snort. She knew he was there. Second-To-Rise was one of her favourites, he understood her better than everyone else did. She was the weird one, the one with her head up in her clouds. She'd never be as good a healer as her mother, or as good a scholar as her father. Her siblings too out-excelled her. She tried, she really did, but her light was always that little bit too late, that little bit not enough. Sadness filled her, but she blinked it away. It's okay, Second-To-Rise, one day I will find you, and I will tell you how alike we are, and together we will glow brighter than all the rest.

((Totally OOC here: ON ANOTHER NOTE, totally just thought of another plot whilst writing this bit. When she meets her dream stallion, maybe the star she calls Second-To-Rise vanishes, having burnt out, but she takes it as Second-To-Rise having been reincarnated into Soquili form. How awesomely romantic would that be? *ahem* Anyyyyway. My brain. Sorry.))

A trio of stars seemed to flicker in and out of existence far to the right. They shared a pink-ish hue, sparkling enticingly on the outskirts. The Sisters, as Aizea called them, where the flirts of the heavens. They liked to lure other stars in, and Big Bright in particular liked to shine brighter when they were around, showing off how big and handsome he was, coming out before anyone else even dared. One of them liked to be obvious about it, seducing the other stars shamelessly. But the other two were more subtle, hiding behind their fellow sister, giving coy glimmers to the others.

And over on the other side was Like-A-Dog. He was one of the friendlier stars, loving to make acquaintances and just enjoying his time out. Uh-oh. Aizea noticed, Don't fall for it! One of the Sister's had her eye on him this night, luring him in with her womanly wiles. For you see, Like-A-Dog had a partner star that loved him dearly, and he loved her, but neither knew how the other felt about it. And they say romance is imprinted in the stars.

She could see the tension brewing as his partner, Slightly-Shy, noticed the attention. The poor girl didn't know how to handle, it, sinking back into the night sky sadly...

Aizea found her eyes slowly drawing shut. I shall have to tell Like-A-Dog when I can, before he breaks Slightly-Shy's heart. Was her last thought as sleep wrapped around her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:10 pm
Name: dawns_aura
How many soquili do you own? 20 fully owned (three on the way), 1 co-owned
Name of foal:
If Male: Tithaefarason (Tee-thy-far-ahs-on) Delnaria ['falcon']
If Female: Tirananniel Eleniel Delnaria ['long-seeing star']

Temper: 
male: wild
female: temperate

Personality blurb: 
Male: He is a ranger, traveling the outskirts of the land the herd calls home, keeping it safe from those who would do harm or take advantage. Staying on the fringes, he acts as guide and protector to those who need it as they travel into the herd lands seeking sanctuary or help. But he interacts very little. He is extremely shy and speaks very little. He is gruff, awkward, and when he does communicate, is blunt and seems to have no filter between his mouth and brain.

Female: Not given to extremes of emotion or action, Tirananniel often ends up being a peacekeeper . She is as mild as a spring day. Not a warrior/scholar like her father, nor a healer like her mother, Tirananniel is a bit of a dreamer, though all four hooves are firmly placed on the ground. She thinks deeply about every action she might take and the consequences of doing or not doing anything. She cares deeply about the herd and the valley, and about those who come to the valley seeking sanctuary.

Plots/ideas: I don't like to come up with a whole lot of plots before even seeing what the character looks like and hearing their 'voice' so here are just a couple of basic plots that could work with either personality. Also, I would want to do quite a bit of plotting with the parents and siblings...

* Soaring close to the sun: The freedom of flight is exhilarating. And something they enjoy quite frequently, as it allows them silence, solitude, and the ability to see what is going on in and around the valley they call home, and those who find shelter among the lands. But one day, they fly too far away from the safety of the familiar, and are caught by a sudden storm or a kalona/skinwalker and are injured. Left alone, far from home, wounded, they are left to fend for themselves and to find their own way back home.

*It is so strange out here: While injured and away from Imladris, they see how other individuals and herds live, and the customs are so different and strange. They are curious, and want to learn the hows and whys before they make their way home, and back to the familiar life they knew and loved. Though keeping in mind all they learned to add to the pool of knowledge of their herd.

*There is no place like home: Everything they see and experience on the way back home shows to them just how much they miss the home. That they do not belong out in the wide world, but rather in the valley their herd claims.

* Who do I want to be: They are neither warrior, nor healer, nor scholar. They feel discontent, not knowing what place they might hold in the herd, so they seek out teachers in different areas and disciplines to try and find out where they belong and what role they can play.

Creative entry: I am not exactly creative, persay, but I am studying to become a holistic practitioner, and part of that is learning to make natural remedies, and given what the mother is like, I thought that this would be appropriate-
here, some of the ingredients I use
here, basket of goodies- home-made lavender/sage/euclyptus soap with an olive oil base, muscle massage oil, toning facial cleaner, and a bruise balm lotion/salve/massage oil

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:26 pm
Name: ArashiX
How many soquili do you own? 13 full; 4 co-own

Name of foal:
Generated from this...not sure if it's "real" Elvish or not.
Fiorae Delnaria (F) - Whispers of Flowers in the Rain
Thaselaruil Delnaria (M) - Vigil of the Noble Mountain

* To cut down bumpiness, will be using Fiorae; everything will be exactly the same if it turns out to be male.

Temper:
Inquisitive

Personality blurb:
The thirst for knowledge runs deeply in little Fiorae. Throughout her life she will strive to always learn. Be it from scrolls or soquili (or perhaps the rare two-legger), she will thirst to always acquire knowledge and will constantly learn and reshape her outlook and mannerisms. At times it might drive her near to madness, but only when she is not learning. In this it is somewhat reminiscent of the Elves' thirst for the arcane energies in WoW, though not near so severe. To learn is a Siren's song, sung to her to guide her. Her life's purpose is to learn--times of rest will not sit easily upon her shoulders and she will actively seek out to learn.

Despite being steeped in the logic - and oft emotion along with that logic - of learning, Fiorae is not cold or even antisocial. She enjoys others of her kind and especially her family. She has a special kind of sight she will develop in her watchfulness: she will be able to come to see the truth of a person in her older years, but even then it will be far from perfect.

To her family she adores them, and often in her youth she might not understand Dior's vanity...she will still try to show her love for him. Her mother she idolizes and will frequently help, and will be taught the value of hard work and the joys of it. She will come to know life and death at her mother's side; and from that she will eventually seek to know the ways of warriors. And her father, despite his aloofness, she will love endlessly. If anything, he is the start of her seeking beneath the surface of those she knows to see the truth. Her other sibling will be just as loved.

She is sweet-tempered and compassionate, though she might have some rougher edges from not being entirely socialized (as learning would take her away from it). Fiorae might be a touch awkward at times, but her intentions are nothing short of good. It will be interesting to see if she grows out of it or if she will turn more towards the solitude of her learning...and thus need to learn another valuable lesson.

Eventually...she will come to realize that this Siren Song is endless. And that she will not be able to learn everything...depending on how her life goes, she might even be at peace with that.

Plots/ideas:
They're Calling - Naturally, like any young one, this baby will be curious about...well, everything. This will eventually lead her to ask to venture from Imladris, if only briefly. Imladris is home, and she only means to learn; her visits to the outside would be brief, though she would like to bring helpful and useful things back. Information, herbs, flowers. She would prefer to go with a parent, should they be willing.

Waterfall to Slake My Thirst (What the Water Gave Me) - Fiorae will journey with her mother to the waterfalls she frequents...and she will think it is a place of power, and feel...at peace. These will be the few times she will feel peaceful, even if she is not learning. These will become her places of solace, as well, and much of the same feelings will come through swift rivers and babbling brooks.

Will I Be Pretty? - Most of her young life...Fiorae will not care so much for her appearance. As she grows...she may take on a healthy appreciation for cleanliness, which might even come via Dior. Cleansing "rituals" will happen as often as she can manage, with or without her mother there.

It Takes Different Types... - To learn! Eventually, if Fiorae sequesters herself to solitude to focus more on her studies and passions for learning of all types...she will find she grows stagnant and extremely restless. Balance is what she needs, and part of that comes with socializing and learning by watching and even doing.

Those Who Know Me Best - Fiorae will likely have only a few friends, and many acquaintances. While she is friendly and compassionate, she is also somewhat introverted. Sharing who she is will not always be easy for her, so I'd like her to have a true friend or two.

All This and Heaven - Mate plots--not to come until she's older...and I'm undecided. But she will want something very close to what her parents share. She will find in her mate that she will not be afraid to share herself with him, even the parts she will discover about herself that are not so good and kind, always. It will be...freeing, for her.

Creative entry:
Siren Song
'Ware, the Siren's call:
Most deadly and beautiful of all.
None shall break the seductive song.
Promises of paradise for your gain,
Yet its sight is ne'er to be found
Upon this dreadful, mortal plain.
Yet still the Sirens sing.

Can you hear them..?
Oh, they're calling~
Calling...
...calling...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:27 pm
Name: musicaloner7
How many soquili do you own? I think 14?
Name of foal:
Male; Athëo Delanaria { helpful/kind in elvish }
Female; Míriel Delanaria { treasure daughter in elvish }
Temper: Misunderstood
Personality blurb: { will be using the term 'he' for the foal, but it will be the same regardless of gender }

Upon first encounter, and sight, Athëo would seem to be completely the same as his father in nature; stand-offish, withdrawn, without a very inviting demeanor in the slightest. However while this is part of who he is, it is no where all of him. Very much like his mother, the foal is extremely caring for others, even strangers, having no issue in putting others before himself, or standing up for them should they be threatened with danger. Also like his mother, he has a strong affinity for healing, and takes it very seriously, holding a very dutiful drive to help anyone whose health is suffering; soquili or fellow beast.

There is definitely a soft side to Athëo , rarely seen, and veiled heavily as he does not want to be taken advantage of or seen as weak for having a sensitive, tender part of him. Not only that, but he lacks social grace, as well as expressing his feelings, making it difficult in most cases when engaging with others. It's typically easier around his family, his father especially whose energy and presence he enjoys, where as with his mother he becomes more protective and defensive when others are near her, for fear that they may try and take advantage of her good nature. It's easy to say that he is fiercely protective over her, and any one else close to him that he worries could be targeted. But overall, this hinders his abilities to grow bonds with most who don't take a liking to his rather tsundere nature.

Regardless of all of his personality obstacles, he's very graceful, disciplined, and he likes quite a few things that many would never guess. He loves singing, and dancing, holding a very lovely baritone and bass octave { once older of course }, and often enjoys harmonizing with his mother. A lot like his father, he thoroughly enjoys puzzles, or any sort of activity that challenges the mind. Along with that he has a great interest in plant life, often gathering them not only for medicinal use, but also to replant elsewhere in a more safer environment. It isn't uncommon to find him creating lovely little gardens~

Plots/ideas: I don't really do plots before rping a character, but here are a few basic idea's I've in mind for the time being.

- I'd like for him to gain a true, best friend. Someone who doesn't mind his socially awkward ways, or the challenge of getting close to him/befriending him. Perhaps it could lead to him being introduced to others, and growing a little less wound tight when it comes to socializing and others.

- I think having someone who is in need of care and healing for a long period of time, that he is given the duty of looking after, would have a really fun effect for his personality development. He'd watch over them like a mother hen, hardly ever leaving their side, besides to eat and drink, and the like.

- Some time when he's older, I'd love if he could do a bit of traveling. This would NOT mean he's leaving the herd, at all. It'd just be for character development, and for him to grasp a better understanding of the world, and those that inhabit it. Perhaps some family member{s} could accompany him, should they want to!

- RP with both parents would be divine. One on one time with Athëo and them would also aid in character development, as well as to better establish relation dynamics.

- Perhaps an encounter with a not so savory individual that challenges his own personality. A bit of headbutting, and the ilk. Maybe they have to rely on one another for something? I dunno, just a little something to ruffle his feathers a bit. Maybe it's someone who is in need of healing, and just knows how to push all his buttons. Could prove entertaining!

- More will definitely develop when rp happens, and more encounters!

Creative entry:

User Image

Since the day he'd been able to finally peek out and step from the basket that had protected him after his birth, and laid eyes on the majesty that was his home, Athëo had been nothing but entranced by it. Such wonder, and beauty, all coexisting next to towering, slumbering giants, and their more active siblings even further past. The sights, the sounds, the aromatic perfumes that filtered in and out of the little pocket of paradise was unable to be placed into words that would honor it fully. However it was safe to say that Athëo was enamored with the little utopia he'd been brought to life in.

Each day provided a new lesson for the young foal, rich with information, that was absorbed thoroughly by the intrigued and attentive colt. Life was about give and take, in which there were no sorts of rules as to who was determined to gain the upper hand or lower. All had to coexist in the larger world they were all apart of, and provide to those who needed it, without scorn or malice. It was something he found awe in when it came to his mother, and the ways of her healing abilities. Giving aid to the injured or sick... bringing them back to stability and normality... It was incredible! Upon learning of his mothers assistance to helping others get back on their feet, the young stallion straight away took to learning how he could help her, and practice with what he had! He learned about the healing properties specific plants held, how to apply them, what stage they were ripe enough to use, or in some case premature. Absolutely astonishing, it was, for him to learn just how intricate and full of use even something so simple as a flower, even weeds, held!

With his knowledge growing, Athëo explored the vast perimeter and area of his home, finding any nook or cranny that could possibly hold unexplored, or unturned mystery's that could further fuel his lust for more information. Doing so did give weight to the finding of special plants that only grew in the darkness, or in damp area's, or even underneath the water fall, just from the spray it produced on its way down from the free fall of clear, pure water! There were even delicate little darling flora that were seen peeking through the cracks and crevices of the mountainside. It was really shocking that they could even live in such harsh terrains!

It was on one of his excursions to the edge of the lumbering mountains, a small pouch around his neck, that Athëo encountered a most curious situation... Having been gathering some plants to relocate and use for making into mixtures, his ears snapped straight up at the sound of heavy rumbling from the heavens above. He knew what that meant, and what sort of precautions were to be taken. But... just a few more plants... Determined, he trotted along the stable rock formations, and daintily plucked just a few more plants from their roots, tucking them away safely into his pouch. There, that was just enough! on his way down, leaping with grace and elegance, he felt the light plopping of droplets, streaking from the growling, encroaching clouds. Picking up his pace, to a canter, he was on his way home! ... that is, until a sound that did not match made its way to his alert sensors. A hiss... and not the kind like rain hitting heated earth.

User Image

No, this was a hiss he knew, and had been warned of; a snake's. Turning his head quickly, he saw the culprit, and gave it a firm glare in retort to the displeased warning. But a look along the slinky body, and he could see the unkind predicament the reptile was in. Along the back of its body, it was bleeding, and a rock rest atop of it, trapping the poor thing. Snake's were dangerous, poisonous, and could easily kill... but the moral drive within the colt wouldn't allow even such a threat to live in a miserable, agonizing way. Especially with the oncoming rain... Firming his features, Athëo stepped close enough to give a quick kick to the rock that pinned down the serpent, who also tried lashing out at him. But Athëo gave a firm snort in response, and a stamping of a hoof in retort. The snake calmed somewhat, tongue flickering frantically, stress evident in its body language as it attempted to curl itself up... failing due to the injury along its end.

User Image

Retreating back a little, the foal began to pull out some of his gathered flora, and wriggled his pouch off of him, letting it fall to the ground. Gripping the strap, he made another careful advance towards the creature, and laid down the pouch closer, giving a snort, and wuff of hot air, "In." he stated, in gesture to the bag for the snake to slink into. Their eyes were locked for a moment, before the scaled one did as was told. Once inside, Athëo very carefully picked up the pack, and trotted further away from the mountains, just as the sky began to crackle, and sizzle with energy, the clouds giving birth to the heavy load of water they'd been holding. Some of his harvested plants were salvageable and stuffed in before he took off back home, keeping his pace a little under full speed so as not to jostle his new patient.

Once home, he kept his new 'friend' hidden, and worked on helping him in privacy. The blood cleared, plants were crushed, and ground to apply to the open wounds, a few snaps and hisses here and there, but all empty threads and expressing of discomfort. Athëo didn't let it deter him, working with great determination in his eyes, nosing the snake back into the pouch once he'd done what he could, "Rest." he instructed, gaining a slight glare from the reptile... but it eventually obliged, curled as best it could, and slept under the watchful eye, and protection of Athëo. He'd watch over this little one until it was able to return back home, in good health, and spirits.

User Image

{ love lotr <3 }

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:52 pm
Name: Katch
How many soquili do you own? like 34 :V one co own
Name of foal: Liathano or Amsel ( names i've picked up through my literary travels)
Temper: Enthralling
Personality blurb: Amsel is a creative soul, as well as a pretty one, and while he was ignorant to it as a colt, now tends to use this beauty as a force, he is naturally persuasive and good at getting what he wants, he can sometimes seem very dark in nature but that is just his serious drive to accomplish things - he's nowhere near as studious as his father, but he does enjoy finding a quiet nook to read and snooze in the sunshine - he is not an introvert but certainly is a lopsided mix of both his elegant parents. He is fairly vain about his looks, simply because of how he uses it, he takes advantage of the boons it grants him through his life but he does his best not to hurt anyone with them. He is also quite a singer and enjoys making up jaunty little ditties to get him through his day, or to entertain others.
Plots/ideas:

Pretty Ginger~
He's going to learn how attractive he is really quickly and figure out how to use this enthralling nature of his to work in his favor, without hurting anyones feelings!

Lets Sing a Tune~
he's a very good singer, he wants to hone those vocal chords of his by perhaps training with his mother or going out in the world to find others to sing with

Broken Melodies~
When he's older Amsel is going to find that it's actually pretty difficult to be an attractive stallion with his persuasions and not hurt others somehow. He really cares about the feelings of others and will try to fix things

Whats up Father?
Amsel gets his creativity from his father and tries pretty hard to try to work out puzzles with him, but feels inadequate for it at times, bonding time~

Open to all herd stufffff :9

Creative entry:

User Image
How I imagine this little sprig~
:9  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:55 pm
Name: CheshireKttty
How many soquili do you own? 32
Name of foal: Thalia(s) Delnaria (Thalias means 'bravery', and if it's a girl she'll just be Thalia)
Temper: Brave
Personality blurb: I Imagine the foal as a headstrong character always ready for their next adventure.
Plots/ideas: Sadly I ran out of time and didn't make it this far sad But I'd LOVE for the foal to stay in the herd as well.
Creative entry: In the process of adding hair now but I'm nearly out of time and want to have SOMETHING in. This is an amigurumi plush of the mother, Luthien. smile She is Crocheted.

User Image User Image User Image User Image  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

junglerunner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:29 am
We have a winner! Congratulations Musicaloner7 <3

musicaloner7
Name: musicaloner7
How many soquili do you own? I think 14?
Name of foal:
Male; Athëo Delanaria { helpful/kind in elvish }
Female; Míriel Delanaria { treasure daughter in elvish }
Temper: Misunderstood
Personality blurb: { will be using the term 'he' for the foal, but it will be the same regardless of gender }

Upon first encounter, and sight, Athëo would seem to be completely the same as his father in nature; stand-offish, withdrawn, without a very inviting demeanor in the slightest. However while this is part of who he is, it is no where all of him. Very much like his mother, the foal is extremely caring for others, even strangers, having no issue in putting others before himself, or standing up for them should they be threatened with danger. Also like his mother, he has a strong affinity for healing, and takes it very seriously, holding a very dutiful drive to help anyone whose health is suffering; soquili or fellow beast.

There is definitely a soft side to Athëo , rarely seen, and veiled heavily as he does not want to be taken advantage of or seen as weak for having a sensitive, tender part of him. Not only that, but he lacks social grace, as well as expressing his feelings, making it difficult in most cases when engaging with others. It's typically easier around his family, his father especially whose energy and presence he enjoys, where as with his mother he becomes more protective and defensive when others are near her, for fear that they may try and take advantage of her good nature. It's easy to say that he is fiercely protective over her, and any one else close to him that he worries could be targeted. But overall, this hinders his abilities to grow bonds with most who don't take a liking to his rather tsundere nature.

Regardless of all of his personality obstacles, he's very graceful, disciplined, and he likes quite a few things that many would never guess. He loves singing, and dancing, holding a very lovely baritone and bass octave { once older of course }, and often enjoys harmonizing with his mother. A lot like his father, he thoroughly enjoys puzzles, or any sort of activity that challenges the mind. Along with that he has a great interest in plant life, often gathering them not only for medicinal use, but also to replant elsewhere in a more safer environment. It isn't uncommon to find him creating lovely little gardens~

Plots/ideas: I don't really do plots before rping a character, but here are a few basic idea's I've in mind for the time being.

- I'd like for him to gain a true, best friend. Someone who doesn't mind his socially awkward ways, or the challenge of getting close to him/befriending him. Perhaps it could lead to him being introduced to others, and growing a little less wound tight when it comes to socializing and others.

- I think having someone who is in need of care and healing for a long period of time, that he is given the duty of looking after, would have a really fun effect for his personality development. He'd watch over them like a mother hen, hardly ever leaving their side, besides to eat and drink, and the like.

- Some time when he's older, I'd love if he could do a bit of traveling. This would NOT mean he's leaving the herd, at all. It'd just be for character development, and for him to grasp a better understanding of the world, and those that inhabit it. Perhaps some family member{s} could accompany him, should they want to!

- RP with both parents would be divine. One on one time with Athëo and them would also aid in character development, as well as to better establish relation dynamics.

- Perhaps an encounter with a not so savory individual that challenges his own personality. A bit of headbutting, and the ilk. Maybe they have to rely on one another for something? I dunno, just a little something to ruffle his feathers a bit. Maybe it's someone who is in need of healing, and just knows how to push all his buttons. Could prove entertaining!

- More will definitely develop when rp happens, and more encounters!

Creative entry:

User Image

Since the day he'd been able to finally peek out and step from the basket that had protected him after his birth, and laid eyes on the majesty that was his home, Athëo had been nothing but entranced by it. Such wonder, and beauty, all coexisting next to towering, slumbering giants, and their more active siblings even further past. The sights, the sounds, the aromatic perfumes that filtered in and out of the little pocket of paradise was unable to be placed into words that would honor it fully. However it was safe to say that Athëo was enamored with the little utopia he'd been brought to life in.

Each day provided a new lesson for the young foal, rich with information, that was absorbed thoroughly by the intrigued and attentive colt. Life was about give and take, in which there were no sorts of rules as to who was determined to gain the upper hand or lower. All had to coexist in the larger world they were all apart of, and provide to those who needed it, without scorn or malice. It was something he found awe in when it came to his mother, and the ways of her healing abilities. Giving aid to the injured or sick... bringing them back to stability and normality... It was incredible! Upon learning of his mothers assistance to helping others get back on their feet, the young stallion straight away took to learning how he could help her, and practice with what he had! He learned about the healing properties specific plants held, how to apply them, what stage they were ripe enough to use, or in some case premature. Absolutely astonishing, it was, for him to learn just how intricate and full of use even something so simple as a flower, even weeds, held!

With his knowledge growing, Athëo explored the vast perimeter and area of his home, finding any nook or cranny that could possibly hold unexplored, or unturned mystery's that could further fuel his lust for more information. Doing so did give weight to the finding of special plants that only grew in the darkness, or in damp area's, or even underneath the water fall, just from the spray it produced on its way down from the free fall of clear, pure water! There were even delicate little darling flora that were seen peeking through the cracks and crevices of the mountainside. It was really shocking that they could even live in such harsh terrains!

It was on one of his excursions to the edge of the lumbering mountains, a small pouch around his neck, that Athëo encountered a most curious situation... Having been gathering some plants to relocate and use for making into mixtures, his ears snapped straight up at the sound of heavy rumbling from the heavens above. He knew what that meant, and what sort of precautions were to be taken. But... just a few more plants... Determined, he trotted along the stable rock formations, and daintily plucked just a few more plants from their roots, tucking them away safely into his pouch. There, that was just enough! on his way down, leaping with grace and elegance, he felt the light plopping of droplets, streaking from the growling, encroaching clouds. Picking up his pace, to a canter, he was on his way home! ... that is, until a sound that did not match made its way to his alert sensors. A hiss... and not the kind like rain hitting heated earth.

User Image

No, this was a hiss he knew, and had been warned of; a snake's. Turning his head quickly, he saw the culprit, and gave it a firm glare in retort to the displeased warning. But a look along the slinky body, and he could see the unkind predicament the reptile was in. Along the back of its body, it was bleeding, and a rock rest atop of it, trapping the poor thing. Snake's were dangerous, poisonous, and could easily kill... but the moral drive within the colt wouldn't allow even such a threat to live in a miserable, agonizing way. Especially with the oncoming rain... Firming his features, Athëo stepped close enough to give a quick kick to the rock that pinned down the serpent, who also tried lashing out at him. But Athëo gave a firm snort in response, and a stamping of a hoof in retort. The snake calmed somewhat, tongue flickering frantically, stress evident in its body language as it attempted to curl itself up... failing due to the injury along its end.

User Image

Retreating back a little, the foal began to pull out some of his gathered flora, and wriggled his pouch off of him, letting it fall to the ground. Gripping the strap, he made another careful advance towards the creature, and laid down the pouch closer, giving a snort, and wuff of hot air, "In." he stated, in gesture to the bag for the snake to slink into. Their eyes were locked for a moment, before the scaled one did as was told. Once inside, Athëo very carefully picked up the pack, and trotted further away from the mountains, just as the sky began to crackle, and sizzle with energy, the clouds giving birth to the heavy load of water they'd been holding. Some of his harvested plants were salvageable and stuffed in before he took off back home, keeping his pace a little under full speed so as not to jostle his new patient.

Once home, he kept his new 'friend' hidden, and worked on helping him in privacy. The blood cleared, plants were crushed, and ground to apply to the open wounds, a few snaps and hisses here and there, but all empty threads and expressing of discomfort. Athëo didn't let it deter him, working with great determination in his eyes, nosing the snake back into the pouch once he'd done what he could, "Rest." he instructed, gaining a slight glare from the reptile... but it eventually obliged, curled as best it could, and slept under the watchful eye, and protection of Athëo. He'd watch over this little one until it was able to return back home, in good health, and spirits.

User Image

{ love lotr <3 }

Rynn and myself discussed the entries before finding our winner, and we agreed we'd also love to see the characters of the named below come to life. Thus we are happy to give permission to the following to custom mock breeding foals;

ArashiX

Zaikt

LydaLynn

Thank you to everyone for your wonderful entries and all the hard work gone into them!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:45 am

@____@ <3

Thank youuuuu.

Grats Musi, and as well to my fellow custom-ins. <3

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:59 am
Oh wow, thank you so much! <3 I can't wait to rp with the family~ And congrats to everyone else as well!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:38 pm
congrats to the winners!c:  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:31 pm
Congratulations! xD

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]