Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
{PRP} When Wishes Come True (Pavlov & Zahavah and Babies!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:13 pm
The bright eyed foal nudged her sibling in concern. And giggled softly, seeing the poor black creature had managed to break her sister's fall. "Careful," she said softly. "Poor thing, I think you might have squished him."

Pavlov felt a momentary pang of concern for his rabbit companion, but saw that Grimm was slowly squriming out from beneath the orange girl and seem to be his usually angry self so all was well. "Names would be good," he agreed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:27 pm
Akis: She blinked at the creature, wide eyed. "Sorry," she said, hoping that would be enough to reassure the little black fuzzball. Her remorse was quickly replaced by curiosity as she nudged him lightly. "Are you squished? What are you? What is it?" she asked her sister, expecting the black foal to have all the answers. She was the older one, after all.

"Hmm..... what would be good names for them?" Zahavah mused thoughtfully as she watched the two young ones inspect Grimm.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:46 pm
"I don't really know about that...." Pavlov said slowly. "I've never really had to name anything before....even Grimm came with the name.

"This is a grim?" the horned girl asked looking up at the tall male and nodding towards the small creature hopping away from her sister. "Is he always that grumpy?" She leaned down and bumped the creature's pink nose with her snout causing him to chatter at her in rapid bursts. "Oh, Grimm's your name! And you're a rabbi, I'm a horse, and that's my father who is an...wait, if I'm a horse wouldn't he be one too?"

"That's enough..." Pavlov said shooing off the rabbit before he taught the babies any of his bad habbits...  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:56 pm
Akis: "Awww!" she tried to follow the rabbit, not wanting the very informative creature to go away. Not that she followed the chittering as well as her sister had. Must be an older sister thing. Besides it was fluffy and cute, and looked like a lot of fun.

"Well.... my mother's name was Akis..." Zahavah murmured thoughtfully.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 4:52 pm
"I...didn't know that," Pavlov blinked. "You never really talk about your family. I mean I don't talk about mine, but that's because...well I don't really know mine...never did, actually."

The older filly nuzzled the stallion, "You didn't have a family?" She couldn't imagine it. She'd only knew these other souls a short time and could not imagine a life without them. Something within her told her this is where she was meant to be. Even with that odd little rabbit bouncing around.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 4:16 pm
Zahavah nodded, keeping a close eye on the little orange girl as she spoke. "Didn't spend much time with her. But I remember, being in my basket, hearing the voices of both my parents. My father called my mother Akis. She called my father darling, so that's kind of a bust. They argued a lot. I remember that..." she tilted her head a bit. "So, how about Akis for Grimm's fan and.... Adalind for you, cutie," she nosed the little black one, fondly.

The newly named Akis was barely paying attention to her parents as she continued to follow the black rabbit. She crouched low to the ground and slinked, as if she was trying to stalk the bunny rather than just follow him. Had she actually been hunting, though, her giggles would have given her away. Her tail flicked left and right, flaring out a bit so the red eyed markings were very visible. The flash of color caught her attention and distracted her from the bunny and with a squeaky battle cry she tried to pounce on the eyes… only to be outmaneuvered by the sneaky tail. With a grin, she gave chase, trying vainly to capture it. This lasted about six turns before she lost her balance and collapsed, the world spinning. She crossed her eyes in the hopes of making the world stand still again.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 4:29 pm
"Addy," the horned girl said trying out the unfamilar word only to have it trip on her tongue. She watched her sister, Akis curiously and looked over her shoulder to see that, yes, she too had something back there. But where her sister's extra appendage was long and decorated with eyes, her was short and puffy. She watched it twitch back and forth for a moment before noting that the Grimm had bounded back to her side and was also making his own fluffy attachment twitch. "Tail," she heard him chirp firmly. It seemed this small black rabbit would become her teacher. Akis's too.

Palov breathed a sigh of relieve that Zah had managed the names part. He was certain that he would have messed it up....or maybe even have just let Grimm name the girls. Then where would they be? "I like both names," he said quietly. "A lot. You're already good at this."  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:50 am
Zahavah beamed proudly. "I told you it wouldn't be that hard," she said, lightly. "Ah... you might wanna grab Akis."

The little foal in question had managed to pick herself back up and started to stalk a butterfly.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:30 pm
Pavlov winced and quickly trotted after the mischievous foal. "Wait, wait, wait..." he nudged the filly gently back towards the others. "Stay close to the family - you don't want to wander too far away." He looked back to Zahavah for support.

"But what if we want to see what's over there!" Adalind asked nodding off in the distance where she could see trees, water, and endless sky. "What's over there? Can we go see it?" She took a few steps on unstable legs, ones that wobbled a bit with each movement. "It's far, but I bet we can make it!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:00 pm
Akis peered off in the direction her sister was looking, butterfly forgotten. "Oooh! Yeah! I wanna see what's over there. Can we, please?" she looked up at her father, with wide, pleading eyes, already knowing that he would have to be the one to convince.

Zahavah considered for all of two seconds. "We can go," she said, with a grin. "It'll be good to let the little ones stretch their legs, Pav. We can go as a family." There, that should satisfy his protective instincts. Those instincts were rather cute, honestly. She had suspected they might crop up but hadn't thought it would be so soon. Now all she had to do was keep him from smothering the little cuties!

Akis cheered happily when their mother gave permission. She tried to dodge around her papa, but being less than an hour old, her legs still weren’t too strong and her coordination was nonexistent. She tangled up her legs, yet again, and went down in a heap. Rather than whimpering or crying at the tumble, she giggled. There was a certain amount of amusement in taking a fall like that.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:13 pm
"But...they..." Pavlov stammered leaning down to help the wobbly orange filly. "Shouldn't they maybe rest? Get used to their legs..sleep?" A sudden walk into the unknown was not on Pavlov's list of things to do today. Of course....nothing was really working out the way he had expected these last few days.

Adalind grinned and tottered up to her sister and father, leaning against the two to steady herself. "We can sleep later, now we explore!" She trotted on a few more feet, waiting for her sister to keep up with her figuring that the pair could make it farther together than any one could do on their own.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:21 pm
Akis accepted her father’s help up until she was on her feet again. Then, quite happily, she tried bounding after her sister. She stumbled a bit and grinned sheepishly. Proceeding a bit more carefully, and a lost slower, she’d wobble over to Addy and would lean against her sister. “I agree, explore now! Sleep… eventually.” She had no doubt that later she would want to explore even more. The world was huuuuuge! Way bigger than that itty bitty basket she’d been in her whole life. She wanted to see more of it! Starting with that patch of trees over there!

"It'll be fine!" Zahavah assured her mate, cheerfully. She kept a close eye on the two little fillies, just to make sure they didn't actually hurt themselves. "They'll wear themselves out and sleep well."  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:41 pm
Even Pavlov couldn't find any fault in that plan. He watched the two girls tottle along with so much excitement. He could easily see them collapsing in a comfortable, cozy little pile soon enough. "You really are good at this," he said with a little more than amazement.

Addy chuckled at her parents' back and forth. Silly things, she wasn't the least bit tired and she was ready to follow the horizon. And she could tell her sister wasn't about to run out energy any time soon either. "To the tree first?" she asked nodding straight away to the first of many trees around the clearing. Everything out here was so bright, so new! She'd spent the last few days in that little basket and while it was warm, safe, and welcoming, it was also more than a little confining. And dark, she wasn't sure if she really liked the dark now that she knew of something else. The brilliant light of the sun, and sweet smell of the grass, and now the billowing leaves in the tree ahead all called to her and she was ready to answer. She suspected that her sister would be right there with her to heed the call.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:53 pm
“I’ll race you!” said the ever impatient Akis, already forgetting that she needed to learn how to walk before she started running. She tried taking off and only managed two, large bounds before she tumbled head over tail. She was up again in half the time it took her before. She was getting better at this!

Zahavah flushed happily at Pavlov's praise. "Don't worry," she assured him when little Akis suggested the race and took a tumble. "We're faster than them."

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:16 pm
Adalind laughed, "Later, sister!" She unsteadily trtted beside her, "One step at a time!" She giggled watching Grimm bound away in front of them, the rabbit looked back from time to time to ensure that the horses kept a reasonable pace with him. "Or one bounce at a time," she added after consideration.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff