Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[ORP]Harn Sheedhiel (any flutter loyal to Queen Indilwen)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Irian slipped into Harn Sheedhiel, over her shoulder a small bag with her dinner for the evening. She was glad not to run into those pesky flutters loyal to Belwen, they always seemed to get in the way. And on top of that she just wanted to get home, not spar with them. "Home sweet home!" she exclaimed once she was safely in the tree. She paused to watch the flutters who were going about their day  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:33 pm
User Image
If there was one thing Caellach hated, it was those pesky brats in the Northern tree and he didn't hate much of anything. Sure he was meek around new people, but other than that, he went with the flow like the mighty waves his body colors were reminiscent of. It was really how Caellach tried to live his life, cool, calm and never quitting. Nothing could stop the waves from crashing against the rocks day after day, nor stop it from being cold in the winter or refreshing in the summer. It was the way of the world, dependable and yet frightening at the same time. Today he sat watching the clouds drift across the sky from the branch of the great tree he was honored to live in. Noticing the tannish-pink wings flutter across.

"Hey, there.. Have something tasty in that bag?"

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:13 pm
She turned her head and looked to the male who spoke to her. "Yup, it's my supper, some berries and meat. You look like you are comfortable up there" she moved closer to him shifting the weight of her bag to her other shoulder. She wasn't sure what he doing up on the branch but he was obviously enjoying doing it otherwise why else would he do it.

Please join biggrin
Seiana_Zi

Strawberri Stardust

moonlit-raven

Conrad The Mighty

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:01 pm
"Oh aye, I'm enjoying the scenery. Waiting for our queen to grace us with her presences." Truthfully, Caellach would settle for just a glance of the beautiful flutter that was his queen. However it seemed as if he had a snowflakes chance in a fire pit with her, so why not make a new -friend-.

"What was your name again?" Sure he had seen her floating around, but Cael wasn't sure he'd ever had a conversation with her.

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:32 am
Irian giggled a little, the scenery as he put it was the same as it always was. "You must enjoy the scenery a lot then" she settled her bag on the floor "But I do admit it is nice that the winter has come to a close and the spring is giving us it's presence. "I haven't seen her highness in a while. At least not since the winter festivities. Do you think we'll do anything for spring or do you think we'll be waiting for summer?" she questioned him thinking he may know more then she. "Oh silly my name is as it's always been... Tegeirian, but you can call me Irian, just like you always have."

Conrad The Mighty
Quote me if you reply wink

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces